All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 22'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks for another great chapter! I love the combination of sexual tension and real-world events that keep the characters interesting. I'm hoping the next chapter will be ready soon!

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 6 years ago
Always good!

Another super chapter, thank you.

This whole series keeps me interested and looking for more all the time, your well paced progression with the story is terrific.

Looking forward to more adventures soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Good

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 6 years ago
Thanks

Good

Did not mean to post anonymously

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fantastic, as always.

Brilliant. Please keep up your outstanding work.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 6 years ago
Never failing to please

Needless to say, you are maintaining a high standard, not just for the imaginative description of the fucking and sucking, but also the story line of everyone's life.

And now that Gwen has "accepted" bondage, how about a little exhibition back on the island, with an audience? Really thrill the Slut and make the Lady speechless.

Or, bring along Cricket; that would thrill Tim, to watch the two women in his life in the sun.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
always waiting for the next chapter

Your saga of Gwen's growth has been a monthly draw to the site. The latest chapter continues the heat and intelligence Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ongoing pleasure treasures

Always Incredible delicious details in your highly arousing style which keep us anxiously awaiting your next presentation!! Your cast off characters are stimulating in their various encounters, thanks again for your highly creative exciting pleasure treasures...Gwen, Natalie, Cricket shoe shopping, to the beach the mall!! Visual Heaven!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait!

Worth the wait as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The way you grow the people and story line is just right, so looking forward to the next chapter thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Stories on Literotica

Thank you so much for your writing style, pacing, and character development...all three are fantastic! Keep up the great work! I found these stories about six weeks ago and have savored reading them over these last weeks. I love what you are doing, and say, with much enthusiasm: keep it up!!!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 6 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Your story telling is superb. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...