All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 23'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A surprising and very good chapter!

It's like meeting up with old friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth waiting for

As always a nice well throught out chapter with the right level of detail can't wait for next one thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great chapter

I love the way she is exploring her exhibitionist side as her confidence grows.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 6 years ago
Gwen is really getting adventurous!

Well done another super chapter, seems we have had to wait a long time for this one but worth the wait.

They are both getting very naughty, please write more as soon as you can.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 6 years ago
I am so impressed

BusyBadger,

You have the true storyteller's ability to keep inventing new plotlines. With your imagination we can be reading Gwen's adventures for years to come.

I love that you are having Gwen become even more of an exhibitionist, allowing Tim to show her nakedness and sexuality to Charlie. I was not prepared for that to happen, but I like how you have written it.

I still tingle at the thought of Tim taking her back to the beach and not leaving anything to anybody's imagination about she is willing to allow. (Hint)

And just when is the nude horse ride going to happen? I'm sure I speak for others: "Inquiring minds want to know."

Thank you.

(BTW, "Wen" ? Oops... 😖)

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Gwen's recognition of how sexy it is to let men she knows see her photographs is such and advance in her erotic life style. Very real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This stories are fantastic!

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write these stories, they are always so hot! Hope you continue with them and don’t plan on stopping any time soon

BigBriCanuckBigBriCanuckabout 6 years ago
Great, but...

I love this whole story and series. What I love about it, in addition to the great writing, is that for the most part it is quite believable. It's erotic because the characters engage in activities that we could see somebody doing, we would love to do or see ourselves and "wish we were there". But I have to say that I don't find it believable the Gwen would let Charlie see explicit pictures of her. Yes, I can see how she/they would get a thrill thinking of doing that; but not actually doing it. The naked horseback ride, though, in front of strangers, yes, that I can imagine... Keep up the great work. Love it!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 6 years ago
WOW - again

I concur with the previous comments. There maybe more in the story later with Gwen allowing Charlie to see those explicit photos ? Great well told story.

longhornfanlonghornfanabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Over the last few days, I have read this story from the beginning. Great writing and a very believable story line. Excellent character development too. I will now be one of the many readers who anxiously await the next installments. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yup, Gwen's coming right along!

Gwen's exhibitionist tendencies are coming to the fore and just in time, as far as I'm concerned. I find her desire for Charlie to see her nude photos to be entirely believable. I hope she continues in this direction, ie: hetero extra-marital as opposed to lesbian, with hubby's encouragement and help. Charlie deserves much more than just a brief glimpse of a small photo on a phone. He ought to get the full meal skin slappin' deal, after a suitable buildup, of course.

I once worked with guy who enjoyed showing me photos of his naked wife. I liked to look at them but it made me uncomfortable when I'd see her socially. In retrospect, I think she knew I'd seen her naked photos, and probably enjoyed knowing I did.

Strong work, Author! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Adventures, Please!

I'm enjoying Gwen becoming more adventurous and would love to see more of that in a heterosexual storyline as well. I think a little bit of sexy spanking could definitely come into play, now that they've done the cuffs and all... That would be quite HOT!!! I can't wait to see the horse pictures story, and anxiously awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please release another chapter soon!

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gwen wants it. So does Tim.

It’s becoming evident that both Gwen and Tim want her to become more wanton with other men. Gwen’s been quite the secret slut for other women and she loves the idea that Charlie, a most gauche and sexually crude man, has seen photos of her naked. As she is written, I think Gwen wants to display herself to other men much as she did for other women at the sex toy party. She’s ready to start with Charley, but will eventually want other men as well, and maybe more than one at the same time. I’d love to read about Gwen being sexually submissive to Charley while Tim watched and supervised. Gwen, the pure-hearted MILF, submitting to the sexually devious and deviant Charley and eventually to those new guys. Charley in particular will know how to put Gwen through her paces in much the same way as as a thoroughbred, utilizing (I hope!) leather straps, whips, and bridles. Tim will be there to watch and provide both Gwen and Charley encouragement. Gwen and Tim will be conflicted but eventually embrace her sluttery. Well, I hope so!

HJB21HJB21about 6 years ago
Mrs Danning photshoot

Lets have this soon Busybadger please keep the lady at bay and let the slut have a field day!!

Absolute classic stories - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed every chapter and anticipate more to come. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please keep doing what you’re doing the way you’re doing it. It’s awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Checking Daily

Looking forward to your next chapter, and the next, and the next...

Great story, thank you for your efforts in creating these characters for our pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Also checking daily!

How soon before we can expect another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love these people.

I love these characters. I am invested in their lives and care about the outcomes for them all. I cannot ask for more in a story and I hope you find this the compliment it was meant to be. I know that writing this story does not pay the bills but please publish more soon!

ghoatghoatalmost 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

Next story, it's been 2 months, you're killing me! All kidding aside, I love this series, far and away my favorite.

lisning2yalisning2yaalmost 6 years ago
What's happened?

Still waiting for the next chapter of this fantastic story. The wait has never been this long and hope that nothing has happened to the BusyBadger. I can't imagine this story ending now. Sure hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hanging in there

Also checking daily!

Hope all is well.

Best series without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Charlie is a jackass. I wouldn't show him a picture of a dog's ass. Tim and Gwen went too far, as I have known couples to do. I don't know where you're going with that, but I did stuff like that in real life. It turned out badly. Tragically actually.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Another well done chapter. However, it distresses me to know that she’s alright with Tim showing naked pics of her to Charlie. I realize that you have already written many chapters beyond where I am in this story. Charlie comes across as a crass dick head of a man that treats women as objects to play with then toss away like a used condom. Sorry, he just is not worthy to see Gwen in any state of undress. I’m sure this is a moot point at this stage, but I had to express that opinion. Your writing continues at an incredibly high level

But I’d rather she let Tim show her pics to almost any other guy EXCEPT Charlie ! Oh well. It’s your story and I’m just an avid reader. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...