A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

The video was forgotten as she looked up at the long carton, lost in thought, before carefully taking it down and sat on the edge of the bed. The lid was delicately removed and the flyer read again, Gwen noticing this time that it was "dishwasher safe," and "for added pleasure, put it in the microwave on half power for about fifteen to thirty seconds." Never thought of that, she had to admit. A warm one would be nice...she lifted the massive length out of the packaging, remembering how heavy it had felt that night she had delivered another copy of the same magnificent tool to the winner of the party game. It was no lighter now and she held it with both hands, examining it, noting the level of detail right down to the bulging veins tinged blue that ran its length, just like the real thing.

Gwen gently laid it aside as if afraid of hurting it and undressed for bed. She took the instruction's advice and carried it to the kitchen, waiting there naked while the microwave worked. It was warm to the touch when she removed it, warm like Tim's was when his was engorged, and the dishtowel she had retrieved was wrapped around the length to keep the heat in while she made her way back to the bedroom.

Gwen luxuriated in the feel of bare skin sliding under a crisp cotton sheet—God, why had it taken so long to find out how good that felt?—then took a deep breath and willed her mind to some order. Watching Amber and Brigitte had lit a low flame under her libido; the Slut already had her imagination working to bring the heat up.

Growing up, Gwen's version of fantasy had centered around the horses she would own and ride someday. Her employment with Miss Ritter had added a few modest scenarios of a more carnal nature, but the Lady had always firmly tamped those out when they arose, and marriage, business ownership and motherhood had effectively made imagination a wasteful exercise—the here and now had been her focus all those years.

But then the dreams started, and unspeakable acts soon followed, acts which soon became not only accepted but the building blocks for a more perverted fantasy world. It had taken Gwen a while to feel comfortable that the even the most sick and twisted scenes and images she could conjure in her imagination could safely stay there, locked away from a reality where they would certainly have dire consequences. And tonight the Slut had already begun to further elaborate on one that had first started soon after that night at Mrs. Danning's.

The scene had become more explicitly enhanced each time it had been imagined since that night, and now she was there again, naked save for a pair of black high heels, their straps winding up her calves. You don't even like heels, the Lady sniffed, but Gwen thought they made a naked woman look slutty—in a good way, though, and the straps coiling around her legs only added to her wickedness. Neal, his confident smile and his mighty erection were there as well, restrained for the guests to play with.

But tonight another plastic tube was available for the guests to use on him, one meticulously modeled after Gwen's sex. She had no idea how that was even done in real life, but it wasn't important right now—what was important was that it was her pussy that he seemed to enjoy most, groaning whenever it slid down his massive length. In the end the contestants all insisted on using hers, and it was with great pride she watched him fill it with an impossibly large load of sperm.

The vibrator produced a very satisfactory orgasm shortly thereafter as the Slut began to suggest ways Neal might find his way inside her after she had used her mouth to help him recover, even as his reproduction found her open and waiting.

Afterwards, Gwen found herself more troubled by her lack of remorse over the imaginary infidelity than the act itself. Just fantasy, the Slut assured her. You never owned those horses you dreamed of when you were a kid, this doesn't mean you'll end up riding Neal in real-life. It's just fun to think about. The Lady, Gwen knew, felt the point was being missed.

***

The plain cardboard box was mixed in with all the others delivered on Thursday, it's only distinguishing feature that it was addressed to Gwen rather than the business. She knew what it was before opening it but opened it right there in the office, thankful the trucks were all out. As expected, the box inside was the same kind that had housed Nearly Neal up until his relocation to her drawer the other night. The flyer inside was the same as well, a forest of faux cocks gracing the front along with the logo and instructions, and underneath that was Tim.

Gwen was momentarily afraid to pick it up; she knew how lifelike Neal's was, but this was a penis she had seen up close, had touched, sucked and fucked. It really looked like it had been taken from her husband in the midst of an erection...she scolded herself for being silly and removed the length from the box. Not as thick, long or heavy as Neal's, but still better because the real-life version was hers.

The Lady brusquely reminded her of the paperwork that would not wait, and Gwen set the very realistic reproduction of her husband on a stack of invoices like a paperweight. It fascinated her though, and she found herself glancing at it as much as the monitor. So real, so hard, just begging to be used...she would not leave real Tim in that condition and an image of his very hard cock came to mind, sticking out of his workpants as he stood by her desk. It was hard in her imagination because she was naked, leaning back in her chair with heels up on the desk, legs spread wide for her husband to openly ogle. It did not take much convincing to match the pose in real-life, clothes discarded, the imaginary employees downstairs real enough in her mind to make her touch herself. The position she was in now would make it tough for Tim to fuck her, but if she were bent over the desk grasping at the invoices, paperwork be damned, while he hammered into her...would he be quiet enough to avoid alerting the workers downstairs as to what was going on? Would she want him to be? She took her time summoning her orgasm with the fantasy, the dildo and her fingers, an ear open to unwanted visitors. A very satisfactory climax eventually reduced her to gasps and twitches as the chair squeaked beneath her.

Neal was nice, Tim's was her favorite, she decided after redressing. After all, wasn't that who she should be fantasizing about? At least on this the Lady could not disagree. All that was missing was the body it was attached to, pressing her into the mattress, the sparse hairs on his chest tickling her nipples while a stubbled cheek nuzzled her neck. Gwen partially followed the Lady's advice to make it her one-and-only. Neal and the other behemoths in her drawer were boxed up rather than thrown away altogether, stored on her closet floor should Natalie or Cricket ever need or want them.

***

"I've never seen your mother pull off her prey like that." Natalie swung the uncinched saddle off of Tigger, her bare breasts bouncing with the effort, and carried it to the tack room.

"When? What do you mean?" Gwen was close behind, her smaller breasts still wobbling as she removed Dart's saddle, the sweaty horse shaking its head in appreciation.

"At dinner on Sunday. You cut her down pretty good with the whole sidesaddle thing. I was sure she was gonna carve you up for that, but it almost seemed like she didn't want to mess with you."

"Oh, that. I didn't think I was that bad. I mean, how silly is the idea of riding sidesaddle in this day and age?"

"It's very silly," Natalie agreed. "What girl wouldn't want something big between their legs? And no, to the rest of the world what you said wasn't bad at all, but to Irene Curran, no rebuke or correction is too slight an offense to be met in force. But I think she's starting to understand that you just might be a match for her. Tell the truth, the lasting memory of the look on her face was the second best thing I saw on Sunday."

"And what was the best?"

"Well, Tim sent me the video I asked him for."

Gwen instantly knew which one. "He didn't!"

"Hey," Natalie replied with a smile, holding her hands up, "you said if I asked him..."

"I know, but...so you watched it?"

"Uh-huh. Thought it was cool as hell. You looked so cute, running around like you stole something! Adam thought it was great, too."

"Oh my God! Adam saw it?!"

"No sex or anything, so I thought it would be safe for mature audiences."

"So you showed my brother a video of his naked sister?"

"It's not like he got all hot and bothered, Gwen. He was just amazed that his formerly stuck-up big sister has progressed to the point where she was running around a hotel hallway like a sorority pledge being hazed. He wants to give Tim a big 'atta boy' for getting you to do that, by the way.

Gwen shrugged. "He told me I should, so...but still, you let Adam see me naked!"

"Family members see each other naked all the time," Natalie answered dismissively. "Especially families that don't have a bathroom for every family member." Gwen doubted that, but held her tongue. "Doesn't mean they gonna start boinking or anything..." She giggled and gestured to her sister-in-law's bare torso. "After I'm done grooming Tigger, I'll do you too."

Gwen looked down at the fine layer of Dart's chestnut-brown hair sticking to her sweat-soaked skin and smiled back. "I think you have the same problem."

"Wanna finish up with these guys and go groom each other?"

The cool spray of the shower quickly washed away the traces of the nude women's mounts, and each took their turn washing down the other. "Tim like the fuller look, or does he prefer something neater?" Natalie asked as she reached from behind Gwen to gently tug on the resurgent growth between her legs.

"He says he likes it however I like it," Gwen answered truthfully, pressing back into the soft body behind her.

"Promise me if they don't shave you bare at this photo shoot you'll let me do it," Natalie murmured into her ear. "I think you'd look hot with that look. But in the meantime, let me shampoo and dry it." Gwen leaned back against the body behind her as her thickening tuft was slowly soaped, rubbed, and stroked to create a lather. Fingers casually and carelessly ran across and into the lips below, and the hand shower that rinsed her was expertly aimed at her clit.

"Let's go dry and style it," Natalie whispered just loud enough to be heard over the running water, and the women toweled each other off before Gwen followed the blonde in the bedroom, allowing herself to be laid back with her head on the pillow and her legs open to the woman even now crawling between them. She looked down her body at her sister-in-law crouching over the vee of her legs, gently blowing on the mostly dry thatch, occasionally combing through it with her fingers. "Still a little ways to go before it gets as full as that first time I trimmed it," Natalie mused, examining it closely. "Even then, it wasn't that long. It's kinda silky, not wiry like mine gets." She dipped, her tongue gently pushing deep into her lips, dangerously close to her opening, and then slowly dragged up. "Mmm, you taste like leather," the blonde coo'd.

"Stop that! I do not!"

"You do! Maybe it's because you don't ride sidesaddle. Here, taste this." Natalie hurriedly inserted her middle finger as far as it would go, curling it collect some wetness as she pulled back, shuffling forward to put the digit to Gwen's lips while their mounds pressed together.

She had tasted herself on Tim's cock in much the same position, but this seemed more...deviant. Gwen tentatively accepted the finger being pushed between her lips, playfully sucking it as she licked the tip.

"See? What does that taste like?"

"I don't know...me, I guess? But not leather."

Natalie rose enough to get her hand between their two bodies, inserting the other middle finger into herself, again settling on the mons below and beginning to grind as she again offered her finger.

"What's this taste like?"

"You...

The blonde grinned. "Uh-huh." She lifted just long enough to again coat the finger with her juices, then settled and resumed grinding as she again gently offered the digit to Gwen's lips. "Mmm, you give good finger..." She began to gently push it in and out, stroking the tongue in an effort to get it to stroke back. Gwen took the hint and sucked her as she would Tim.

"Sorry it's not the real thing, and that there's no creamy surprise inside but it really does make me understand why a guy likes this so much." The wet finger was slowly withdrawn and dragged down Gwen's neck to her nipple even as their hips continued to lewdly hump.

"You feel wonderful, but I could use a real one inside me right now. I can make do with the next best thing," Natalie said huskily as she rolled off towards the nightstand she knew held what she was looking for. "We need to get you a strap-on..." The drawer was pulled open, vibrators still there, but only one dildo.

Natalie held it up, looking questioningly at Gwen. "Neal?"

Gwen rolled to her side and smiled. She suspected her sister-in-law was just being nice; as much as she loved Tim's penis, there was no mistaking one for the other. "No, that's the one we had made of Tim."

"Well, he's got a beautiful cock, then. Love the shape—looks like it gets in all the right places. What did you, umm, do with your other ones?"

"Oh, I put them in my closet," Gwen hurriedly announced, sliding off to the bed to retrieve them. "I figured since I've got that one, I won't need the others."

"Oh...did Tim not like the competition?"

"Oh no, it's not that, it's just..." Gwen couldn't put her finger on it, exactly. She shouldn't have need of another man's penis if she had her husband's -whether real or reproduced—right? "Now that I have that one the others feel a little like...cheating."

Natalie laughed. "I don't think dildos count as cheating, especially if Tim already knows about them. Just think of them as, oh, I don't know, just another tool in the toolbox. He didn't mind you using the other ones, right? He still gets to supply the real thing. And since it's not cheating," she continued, plugging the Magic Wand and turning back to flash a mischievous smile, "Mind if I give Tim here a workout?"

Gwen looked at her sister-in-law, then the penis in her hand while the Slut goaded her on. "Uhh, sure, of course," she said quickly, putting down the box of alternates she still held.

Natalie was already on her back, the vibrator between her legs. "What would be even kinkier," she said, holding out the dildo, "is if you did the honors."

Gwen accepted the length and kneeled between her widespread thighs, focused on the vaginal lips before her, delicately touching them with the bulbous head. She slid it forward, watching the lips cling to the pink dome before opening to accept it, just enough for the crown to disappear inside, imagining the real one must look the same entering her.

"Oh, does Tim like to tease you like that, too? Adam loves making me beg him to put it in..."

"Sometimes...I like it, never knowing when he's going to go deeper."

"Me too..."

Gwen did not make her sister-in-law wait, pushing slowly, watching intently as the cock—Tim's cock—disappeared inside, finally bottoming out with his balls gently pressed against her rhythmically twitching ass.

"Oh, nice," Natalie breathed, "so nice. A really good fit. You're a lucky girl."

Gwen smiled and answered by slowly withdrawing the length, pussy lips again grasping at it as if trying to keep it from leaving. She stopped just short of the head popping out before slowly pushing back in.

"Tim like to start out slow?"

"Sometimes, if he's not already really worked up."

"Adam too. I guess most guys are like that once they get used to the idea of a steady supply of pussy. When they're younger I think they're worried it's the last one they're ever gonna get and so they wanna use it before they lose it. Ohhhh, that's good." The vibrator continued to grumble and groan as it worked above the methodically thrusting dildo.

"A little harder," Natalie coached after a few moments of slow, steady fucking. "I can take it. Oh god yeah, like that, fuck me Oh God yeah," Natalie panted, "like that. As deep as you can—I love it when I man tries to crawl up inside you when he's coming..."

Who, Gwen wondered. Tim, like she had imagined Neal doing the day before? It would make sense...rather than being offended, Gwen took pride in the possibility. Her husband, an object of sexual desire who could have chosen any woman as his wife but chose her. It was the ultimate expression of trust to share him like this, even if it was just fantasy. It wasn't fantasy when you let Cricket touch him, the Lady reminded her darkly. Gwen moved closer to the writhing blonde, leaving just enough room between their two bodies to allow the faux penis space to forcefully thrust and withdraw.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk, coming..." The hand that had been mauling the blonde's breast reached down to apply extra pressure to the vibrator mashed against her clit. Gwen took that as her signal to drive Tim's cock deeply into her one last time, like he always did when he was emptying himself. Natalie's contorted features matched the muscles of her body, taut and straining, staccato twitches signaling each orgasmic wave crashing through her .Gwen could imagine her sex pulsing as well, milking the cock it enveloped...

With an explosive exhale, Natalie went limp. An eye opened and looked up at the woman between her legs with a weak smile. "That was great, but we really do need to get you a strap on. You've got some skill with that thing, but I'd love to feel the whole body version."

Gwen smiled back, unsure if she should remove the dildo now, or let the user do it. "I learn by observation and practice." Her smile faded. "Natalie," she blurted, "when you said to put him...deep inside you, did you mean Tim?"

The blonde flashed an embarrassed smile and sat up. "Sorry, but yeah, that time it was Tim. I figured since I was using his dildo, I would just, you know, use the rest of him. But don't worry, it's just make-believe! I'd never do that behind your back. The number of people I've jilled off to over the years is way, way smaller than the number of actual bodies."

"It's alright...but do you really think he's, uhh, fantasy material?"

"Oh my God yeah, don't you? He's such a stud! But like I said, just for make-believe," she added hurriedly.

"I do think he's a stud," Gwen admitted, "but I have to. I AM married to him..."

"You married well, then. You must think about other guys, right? Tell me you've never thought about being a bad girl with somebody besides Tim." Natalie did not wait for answer, unceremoniously swinging a leg over the woman sitting between them, her open sex flying by just inches from Gwen's face. The blonde rolled into a stand on the floor and bent for the box that had been retrieved from the closet. "Somebody like the model for this fine specimen here?" Her hand reappeared in a chokehold around Neal's significant girth. "I saw how you were looking at him that night of the party. Sure you weren't thinking of how much fun he would be to ride? I know I have. Never even thought about that magnificent ass pile-driving this beautiful thing into you?"

"I never said that," Gwen replied defensively, nervously glancing at the cudgel her sister-in-law was now sitting on the bed with. "Neal was attractive, yes, but I would never cheat on Tim!"

"If you say you wouldn't, then you wouldn't and I believe you," Natalie said with a dismissive shrug, "but it ain't cheatin' if you husband says it's okay. Adam always does in my fantasies. So let's pretend Tim said it was alright. Lie back and let 'ole Neal do ya right." The last sentence was said in a passable Australian accent, and Gwen smiled despite herself while reaching for the Magic Wand.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers