A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, c'mon honey and open up them pins. Lemme see yer cunny. Oi, she's a beaut, alright! Look at all that fur! You ain't gonna go cold in the Outback at night!"

"I'm going to trim it after," Gwen said with mock seriousness, the bulbous head of the vibrator poised above her clit.

"Naww, I like it," Natalie growled in a voice that was dropping in pitch with each sentence. "Let's me know I'm dealing with a grown woman. Besides, I know where the naughty parts are underneath." She shuffled forward up between the pair of widespread thighs and touched the massive head to the inner lips peeking out from Gwen's slit. "Ya look kinda dainty down there, I'll try not to hurt ya."

Her sister-in-law's accent and corny banter reminded Gwen of when her daughters were small and they would play with their horse and rider figures on the living room, conjuring a detail make-believe world around them. "I'll be alright, just go slowly, okay?"

"Slow, right." The Magic Wand was already doing its job, buzzing madly as she first applied it lightly to her nub while Neal forced his way in. Natalie didn't stop him once the head was engulfed, the length slowly entering her, filling her until at last a pair of testicles gently bumped her bottom. "Aww, yeah," Natalie/Neal groaned, the shaft withdrawing just a bit before again pushing forward as if to better settle itself. "Christ, yer tight. No kids?"

"Two."

"Yer shittin' me. Yer husband's a lucky man. Speakin' a which, I heard rumor he's got quite the willy swingin' between his legs."

Gwen giggled. "He does."

Natalie fell into a solid rhythm, strong and forceful but not violent as Gwen fucked back against the thing inside her. She did miss having a real body on top of her, pushing her into the mattress and up against the pillows, and tried to imagine just how heavy and powerful a man as big as Neal would feel like. He'd probably squeeze the breath out of her, unless he was careful...he'd be enough of a gentleman to not put his whole weight on her, she decided. But she might just give that ass a little slap to spur him on and encourage all the force those hips could generate.

"Looks like yer getting' close there, luv?" The fucking she was getting seemed to have a purpose behind it, not at all hesitant, as if being delivered by a man very confident in his sexual abilities, and in her imagination Neal grinned down at her even as his hips maintained their metronome-like movement.

"Uh huh, close," she muttered, her hips fucking back at Neal's thrusts, the vibrator doing its job very well. It wouldn't have a chance to do that with his body on top of her, she reasoned, but she might be willing to forego the maddening buzz on her clit for the grinding of his pubic bone.

"Hope yer not gonna make me pull out," Natalie/Neal grumbled, "You feel too good not to come in."

"No, stay in me," Gwen panted, the first flashes of sensory overload starting to pulse from her midsection. "Stay all the way in me."

She convulsed much as her sister-in-law had, muscles almost painfully clenched, sure she could feel her pussy trying to squeeze the life out of the invader. And then she too lay limp, the length slowly withdrawing.

"Whoo! Put a regular geyser in ya, I did! Yer gonna drip for a week!"

Gwen smiled and shook her head. "You are crazy."

Natalie smiled back and bent forward to gently kiss her mound. "I've got an imagination. And now I've got to go. My hands smell like leather," she added mischievously as she dressed.

"Will you stop that," Gwen said with a laugh. "I do not smell like leather down there."

"Okay, maybe not leather," the blonde allowed, "but definitely like sex. And I love that scent on you."