All Comments on 'A New World'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

A hot wife is the best a man could hope for.Thanks for writing a good letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am sure

If that world is as close as you say it is... recruiting quotas for the covert assassination squads are already full and both trainees and the female mentors will be the first shortages the nation experiences. ?. Followed by the female politicians. ?. Until the proper balance is once again restored!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Overall enjoyable tale

Different from the usual plot. Could use editing though; several wrong words.

katibkatibover 7 years ago
Interesting concept...

Yes, interesting, but you should watch those commas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so brilliant

i really really liked this...what a turn on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It's as if all these shitty comments are made by people who can't type well. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating

Strange concept. the training of young men to respect women yes, but cheating took the idea to far.

satindesiressatindesiresabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for the feedback, this was a first attempt and tried to come up with some new ideas/ plots. I don't think it is far removed from affluent Victorian society where mistresses were quite common. I don't hate men, might try another and switch it around some.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would her husband want to claim her trashy ass back?

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
10 years after Hillary

I love the way they mentioned how the glass ceiling effect flipped. What an awful joke that would be, I know I would make it to prison in this altered world. I never have done well with sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha what a joke

You ever notice the feminist fantasy always involves punishing innocent people who never committed an offence to atone for thing men long dead once did?

I tell you I really do wish todays feminists had to survive two week in alternate timelines, one where every advancement men created to make women lives easier never were invented, and one in a reality where the worked really was the patriarchy they like to pretend this one is

The only way women would ever take over the world is if the ration of men to women were on the order of 1 to 50

At which point men would be so rare they would be the one living lives of leisure and selecting who they got to fuck outside of mandated breeding programs,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Makes no sense, how can you have a bull in a female dominated society.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Stupid

18 years old head for the mountains. Go full Jeremiah Johnson and wait for this society to destroy itself.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
Good storyline

I thought that your storyline was good and the writing showed promise. I just wanted to say that because my first comment was rushed and not very well thought out. The whole reason we are supposed to comment is to help and encourage the writers. I obviously forgot to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs work

You really need to read your own story over and over before you post it.

You also need to understand grammar.

'there first date' Learn when to use their and there.

Her husband clamed down when he should have calmed down.

Never use the letter u when you mean you.

So many mistakes it was hard to enjoy the story.

1☆ I'm afraid. You really need to do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm, legalized cuckholding!!!

What a thought. What would you expect from society? And a version of thought police to warn you if you don't allow the cuckholding. We're heading there thanks to national news and social media. One would think after each generation we would be wiser. Hold that thought.

ernieb030639ernieb030639over 3 years ago

love the format, love the story. can we get more of this and maybe 2 boys at once ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Overthrow that government

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Their marriage is toast, . . .

unless cuck boy starts wearing his wife's underwear.

Oh, they may live together for the rest of their lives, have children, at least some man's children, but their marriage is dead. One of these days cuck boy will take a business trip, skip the country, and the whore will finally get the life she earned. I suspect in this brave new world they just kill the unborn children their state sponsored adultery begets?

Dreadful, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

“The programme was regarded as a success with sexual crime levels almost eliminated.”

The entirety of this chapter depicts institutionalized sex crime.

Nothing new to see here, plenty of mainstream distopia novels cover this in much greater detail.

~Enkidu

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

An interesting premise for a thought experiment but you fucked it up from there. Better to die on your feet than live in the described culture. Make a plan and head for the boundary waters, deep in Alaska or disappear to the islands as your preference dictates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clever writing

but poor thimking.

Consider, she has just taken a lover till he is 22.

She is making all the effort, lover is just doing what comes naturaly

iN A FEW MONTHS SHE WILL START TO GET BORED.

After all "It's only sex." and every wife in the world knows the feeling very well!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Star Trek Voyager Planet of The Superior Women.👽👽. Thanks for the read.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

The experimental society idea is interesting and you could have had many women abusing their power and the subsequent, and obviously inevitable, revolt by the men. What you set up was simply a non starter however.

Even if all wives were psychopaths and willing to go along, the husbands would kill, at an alarming rate, both the deranged wifes and the idiots trying to cuck them and the governing authorities would soon be joining them.

History easily illustrates the destruction behavior like this inflicts.

Civil war would immediately result, negating the actual instituting of the ridiculous law or it would follow so soon after implementation as to not make much difference.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it. Pretty sure the stronger guys would just kill or overpower the women. If not, Boundary Waters here I come. Adios people.

Guess I deserve it for starting a story not close to a four rating in LW.

Silentsound is right

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting concept however...

You don't reverse millions of years of evolution with a change of laws. Soon the prisons would be overflowing with men refusing to put up with sexual abuse in this way; be it being cucked or forced to have sex with some married woman to stand any chance of a career or relationship. There's also no mention of gays and lesbians in this set up.

Would women put up with the lack of privacy the surveillance gives? I doubt it and if the programme is so successful why is it needed as while people might argue there wouldn't be any violence.

Beyond that you ruined it the moment the woman started thinking of more than her civic duty and the advances this would bring.

It went down hill further when he go an erection while angry and cornered. Someone capable of that is also capable of sexual violence.

The final thing, related to evolution, if he was so smart when told to tell her, why didn't he throw her I'm in charge statement back in her face and go sit in the garden and make her a liar.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Concept was interesting but the rest of the story was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed your unusual, and very hot, story. For me, I liked the fact that the government automatically prescribed the cuckolding of husbands as of part of the ‘program’. Our belief is that, if a husband is actually going to respect his wife as an individual person, instead of just his possession, he must be cuckolded; usually repeatedly. Only then can a wife become her own woman in a marriage.

My wife liked it that mature women were in charge of sexually training young men. Good lovers are not born, they need to be trained. Susan’s sitting on the bar stool and training Tony to eat her pussy correctly was a great start. The young men going through that program will certainly be able to please women in that futuristic world!

In our case, my wife started ‘breaking in’ 18-year-old neighbor boys, when she was 35. We had already been married 15 years by then. She enjoyed the work and felt it was a community service which, would enable them to please their wives once they got married. Now, 10 years later she has turned a dozen boys into men.

At first it was hard for me. I would spy on them, and it pained me to see her cum repeatedly on their firm, young cocks and see her leaking man-juice afterwards – but I got used to it.

In your story, we liked the carrot and stick government coercion of the married couple’s sex life. Susan’s ‘carrot’ from the government was, and I quote, “ It also meant more opportunities and progression in the women's guild, which was now a powerful lobby group with significant financial resources.”

Husband, Matt’s ‘stick’ from the government was: "Now I think u should watch me mount it for the first time, but I won't do it without your permission." "Well, what's it going to be Matt?" “I didn't know what to do; thoughts raced through my mind, financial ruin, being turned on, civic duty, divorce arrest... I found myself nodding. "Say it." And I heard myself say it, "do it Susan."

Any government ‘program’ should always insist that a husband witnesses his wife’s first ‘scheduled infidelity for the cause’. My wife always requires me to watch her take a new, young-man’s cock for the first time. She usually orgasms immediately as she slides down on their huge poles. It totally messes with my head, which is what a husband needs!

My wife believes that sex is simply too important to society, to be left to dumb luck. It needs to be socially engineered and the rules need to be enforced which, would invariably lead to cuckhold husbands. Utopian, or Dystopian, coercion is hot!

The ancient Greek comedy “Lysistrata” by Aristophanes was the first recorded example of sexual, social engineering. And it stopped the war and lead to peace and prosperity. Go Susan!

joycejames2joycejames2over 1 year ago

I'm sorry that you put very good writing into a category that has such a polarized readership. I wish they would spawn off a "Wife Retribution" or something similar category to appear that readership separately.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

IMHO this was just FT! ! ! Where F equals Foo king, and T = Terry Ball, so as to speak!

OK, so I do understand that there is a very small, but heavily over-funded (by those hyper-rich eugenicists with a black agenda) market for such perverted Lemmings, obsessed with a species-extinction strategy fetish, somewhat equitable to the mad frenzied build-up of hypnotic-entranced compulsive, impulsive AND yet coercive, mass suicide rites of pseudo-religious sects led by charismatic, evil Sengali-like figures such as Charles Manson or Adolph Hitler.

Believe what you will, but please always remember that `Factionalization' is the greatest asset, and the Prime Tool that the Devil, in whatever guise or format you envisage that representation, ever had.

It drives wedges between us all, turns brother on brother, sister against sister, child on parent, and makes monkeys of us all!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is very seldom that an author holds a mirror up to our society with such steady hands.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ick. No emotional turmoil for the wife. She does her duty and savors the young bigger cock (of course) upping to full 12 months. Good thing hubby is a closet cuckold.who gets off on this crap.

Fjmax6Fjmax610 months ago

A new way to write a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have always said..that a LW writer will soon slip back into his true mindset. Initially to please his readers and get good markings he will toe the line..but now and again..he will revert true to form..Satindesires has reverted!

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Hooked me early and it was about halfway through it hit me. I guess my feeling is betrayal no warning, no tags. That all boils down to the contempt in which the writer holds his readers. No more. No more reading, no more favorites, no more satindesires. I cannot allow myself to be subjected to this shit while I search for the good stories this writer is capable of. I hope it was worth it to you

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Whilst

Whilst it is something different,it is a load of hogwash.This programme would surely lead to a lot ofivorces/separated marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Not just no but fuck no

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES