A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,325 Followers

My mouth moved but no words came out, there was nothing I could do. Actually I was in conflict, jealous, but an undoubted stirring in my groin and now seeing a whole new side to my previously prim wife. In the end I left the room, I went upstairs and picked out a girdle, bustier, stockings, thong and 5 inch sling backs.

She came up 5 minutes later looked at them "mmm nice choice, but we won't need the thong and he will prefer my long boots, now help me get changed."

She undressed and began putting the girdle on, she made me do up the suspender clasps. Before pulling on the long leather boots. Once ready she looked like a sex siren and my cock was fully hard. "Now hun, once you accept this we can move on, our lifestyles will be fantastic, I still love you and want to make love to you, but I need to have sex with Tony."

"Do you want to or need to have sex with him?"

"Both, I've been horny for months and he is very attractive and attentive, I do need something more... it is just sex though. I can see it turns you on; your arousal is somewhat obvious, why not just admit it and take all the benefits."

"Now take me by the hand and lead me to him."

I led her downstairs, he whistled as she entered,

"Wow you look amazing,"

"How kind, your manners are impeccable... now strip off."

He dropped all his clothes in what seemed like and instant. I couldn't help but notice his implausibly large cock swaying about.

She walked over and kissed him, then took hold of his cock. My wife's hand on another mans cock! it looked surreal and yet very erotic, it was also still growing with her touch.

"He is a very big boy hun and gets very hard for me."

As she continued slowly stroking it she said, "We've become really well acquainted hun, and this lovely cock has come all over me, but not in my pussy... yet."

"Now I think u should watch me mount it for the first time, but I won't do it without your permission."

"Sit on the settee Tony" she said to him.

She straddled his legs, facing away from him and toward me. Her legs spread in the boots, stockings and girdle looking amazing.

"Well what's it going to be Matt?"

I didn't know what to do; thoughts raced through my mind, financial ruin, being turned on, civic duty, divorce arrest... I found my self nodding.

"Say it."

And I heard myself say it, "do it Susan."

"Good she purred" and slowly lowered herself toward his throbbing cock.

It took a few goes but she finally mounted his pole, and then gradually edged more and more of it in. I was amazed at how much she took.

"Ooooo he feels so good hun, I almost came" then she started slowly riding it up and down.

She turned to him "now don't worry if you cum quickly, I suspect you will stay hard and we'll just go again".

"Yeah I will he gasped"... "can I cum now", with that she looked at me and started riding his cock quickly, her eyes never flickered as he shot his load into her pussy and she orgasmed at the same time. She slowly rested, still sitting on his cock.

"Now hun we're going to go at this a few times and need a bit of privacy, so we'll be going to the bedroom. I can see the buldge in your pants; I'll come back down and sort you out later."

She stood up and I could see his cum running down her inner thighs. She then led him by his still hard cock towards the stairs.

They went up stairs and after a few minutes I could hear the unmistakable sound of the mattress and bed squeaking, followed by the moans of my wife and grunts of her new lover. I crept up the stairs and peered through the gap in the door, I could see Susan on her back with Tony pounding away on her, he was clearly a quick learner. Susan caught my eye and smiled, screaming for Tony to fuck her harder. I crept back downstairs.

They never seemed to stop it was 3 hours before she came down, looking beshevelled but glowing. "Well he is an absolute machine, he has cum 5 times and I've lost count of my orgasms."

She looked at me, "did you enjoy watching?"

"Yes"

"I liked you watching me too. Did you masturbate when listening to us?"

I nodded.

"That's good hun, I like that it turns you on too." She then kissed me on the mouth and pushed her hip into my groin. whispering, "Do you still desire me?"

I nodded again.

"You can claim me back after he goes". She then broke away from me.

"By the way Tony will be coming over next Monday and staying for the three days you are away with work. He'll be fucking me with that big cock when I want, I've also decided to extend his training for the full 12 months." and with that she took two drinks for the fridge and almost swept back upstairs.

satindesires
satindesires
1,325 Followers
12