All Comments on 'A New World Order Ch. 03'

by darkcreations

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PhaesporiaPhaesporiaalmost 7 years ago
A question...

Why would they be bothered about impregnating her? They have no relationship or outlined plan to keep her - so why would they be bothered about the condition that she was left in?

darkcreationsdarkcreationsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
An Answer...

So, in general, pregnancy is a hindrance rather than a kink for most people. They're middle men, essentially. It's in their best interest to leave no permanent damage on the goods they sell, for both monetary and reputation reasons. Pregnancy is something that's somewhat long term and noticeable. In a sex slave auction, if one were to ever exist, that lowers the value. It's the same reason they have clubs and not guns or swords. Scars lower her value. So while they may not care about impregnating her, as she's nothing in their eyes, there's a good chance the buyers do. This is a business much like a whorehouse is a business. Actions are decided solely on monetary value, not personal feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More Please

PandaPensifPandaPensifalmost 7 years ago
No further punishment ?

I like the story, and the short length of each part make it easy to read.

But... I'm surprised how easy her escape attempt has been taken and I supposed she would have been punished, but perhaps it is what will come in some following part, I already long to read !

Panda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
like this story keep it up

I am very interested in this story I hope you do write more stories and also finish this story up because I have read stores that needed more and did not finish and that is disappointing to me so I hope you do write more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous