A New Years Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy is the first to cum, forcing her legs open and bucking wildly against Anna's mouth, orgasmic spasms running through her body with soft grunts between gasping for air. Christy then rolled off Anna's face and draws herself up on her knees beside me so she can watch my cock slowly sliding in and out of Anna's pussy, I bottoming out against her cervix each time.

Anna is close, her grunts and moans voicing her desire, again reaching down to frig her own pussy, driving all her fingers over her clitoris, spreading her lips wide open allowing both Christy and I to see my cock sliding rhythmically in and out, going ever faster and faster.

Christy pinches my nipples and plants a passionate kiss on my lips, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth dancing with my tongue before sucking on my bottom lip. She breaks contact and does the same to Anna.

That is too much for Anna, her climax striking her body like a freight train, her muscles clenching, tightening her pussy so much it hurt just a little on my next few down strokes.

Looking Anna directly in the eye, watching the lust of her orgasm washing over her face I pull my cock from her quivering cunt and spray one of the biggest loads of hot white cum all over both my sexy ladies which they gratefully receive, rubbing it all over each other's tits and firm flat stomachs.

Falling panting to the bed we lay there for a few minute's desperately trying to catch our breath. I roll over and plant a big passionate kiss on each of them, first Anna, smelling and tasting the juice's from Christy's pussy, then Christy, letting her smell and taste what I had just tasted from Anna. Wow, involuntary twitch of the cock which was noticed by both girls who giggled and asked if I would like to go again.

God I would have loved too but between the explosive orgasm I had just had and the knowledge that the kids would soon be stirring I knew I did not have long for a shower before I needed to attend to them.

Christy followed me to the shower where we soaped each other quickly, washing, getting out and drying off. Christy got back into bed with Anna and pulled the sheet up to cover them as I went out to begin my day.

Not long after I returned to the room with coffee's for each to find the door locked and some gentle moaning and giggling going on behind a locked door. Oh well, 'Girl Time'. I left them to it, not seeing either of them for nearly two hours.

I learnt afterwards that Christy started kissing and touching Anna again, getting her horny and then suggesting they play with some of the many toys that Anna has. They both ended up getting each other off with the toys while talking about their dirty little fantasies, a few of which they both agreed we had just fulfilled.

The day progressed much the same as the day prior, lying around, beautiful lunch, play with the kids and some small clean up jobs around the garden.

Later that day Christy and I were discussing a concert that was on that night in town. Anna insisted that we both go and she was happy to stay home with the kids, there not being enough time to arrange a baby sitter at such short notice.

After a little argument, well, not really an argument, more Anna's insistence that it was OK with her and both Christy and I worrying about leaving Anna out, we ended up deciding (or being Told!) that we were going to the concert. So, after a quick phone call to secure some tickets from the promoter (who owed me a favour anyway), we started to make our preparations.

The concert was great, lots of young hot people, dancing, etc.... we had a great time.

New Zealand is a pretty liberal place, same sex marriage is legal, many different nationalities co-existing and generally a pretty safe country, well, definitely in comparison to most. So there were lots of different sights, girl on girl, boy on boy, couples. Also, with the very warm summer temperatures there was a lot of skin on display, bikinis, topless guys in just boardie's and a few very tin and sometimes wet shirts doing little to hide or contain the flesh within.

Unfortunately not liberal enough for society to accept polygamous relationships, so we were careful to begin with, while it was still day light we made sure that if anyone who knew us and saw us would just see good friends out for a good time. But by the time it was dark we were a lot closer together and not just because the place was packed with all those young hot bodies pushing up against us.

Dancing with each other, bodies touching and hands wandering I soon found myself wishing that Anna had come with us.

After the concert we went into the bar and had a few extra drinks and listened to the house band for an hour or so. But, that was never going to last for long, with all the other bodies banging into us while dancing, all the other flesh on display and all the body touching that we had done to each other we were in a mood to get home to Anna.

On the way Christy teased me by flashing her perky tits, which I only got a hint of when passing under the street lights. With a few drinks in her she must have been feeling pretty good, some Dutch courage so to speak and started telling me why she finds Anna and I so sexy and how she loves being with us.

"You guys are such a great couple. My besties, forever" she says.

My simple response is, "Whys that beautiful?"

"Exactly that, you make me feel so good. Anna is the same. So caring. It's all about the little things you do for each other and you both just accept me into that without making me feel like the third wheel."

I'm a little dumb struck, staying silent for a while as I process her words.

Christy must have taken my silence for confusion or may be lack of understanding or belief, so filled the silence, "You know what I mean huh? I feel like you guys are just naturally a part of me and I don't know how we live apart."

I collect myself, hearing a bit of hesitation in her voice, "Of course I understand." At risk of getting a little emotional I continue "You know how much we love you and we miss you dreadfully when you aren't with us."

She smiles, takes a deep breath and ends the topic "One day, may be."

Christy then, before I can reply and thus cutting off the topic sticks her fingers down her jeans making sure I can see her fingers inside her panties and runs them over her pussy before pulling them out and offering my noise her fingers to smell her sex.

Dam the distance.

Once home and inside we found Anna snoozing on the couch. I quietly woke her by kissing her softly on the lips. Christy untied her robe and started to suck and nibble on her neck and collar bone before moving down to her nipples.

As Anna wakes, sighing softly and stretching out like a long lithe cat waking from a mid-day nap, she bathes us with a wide radiant smile.

Kissing her on the lips one last time I get up to get a drink and when I returned I find the girls totally engrossed in each other. They kissed and sucked around each other's bodies for about half an hour while I sat and watched.

I then decided to leave them alone for a while and headed to the bedroom to get things ready. When they finally realised I wasn't there they came looking for me and found me in the bedroom tiding up and generally just keeping myself busy, trying to keep my head grounded.

I started the shower and sat to watch the girls undress each other. It was easy for Christy, Anna was only wearing an open robe and a pair of red lace panties.

For Anna it was a bit harder. Slipping her loose fit top off to expose the share lace bra, barely hiding her erect nipples Anna kisses her around her neck and up to her ears. While shivering from the kisses Christy is momentarily distracted as Anna unclasps her bra, whips it down her arms and off.

Playing shy again Christy moves quickly to cover her now exposed tits.

This releases Anna from her arms, allowing Anna to slide her hands inside the top of Christy's skin tight jeans, pealing them down over her hips and Anna drops to her knee's.

Christy smiles as I laugh, "Guess we know who's in charge of the situation now don't we."

Christy has to release her lovely tits to hold Anna's shoulders, steadying herself as Anna lifted each leg to pull each pant leg free of Christy's feet.

This now leaves Anna on her knees directly in front of Christy's black lace covered V.

Anna sighs, sniffs, smiles. She leans forward and slowly and deliberately kisses her way down the left side of Christy's groin, across her thighs and then back up her right groin.

Running her both hands so very lightly up Christy's legs as she continues her circle, Anna runs her hands lightly over the lace, feeling the texture, the contrast between the soft smooth skin of Christy's thighs and the rough course feel of the lace.

Christy is obviously getting wobbly on her legs, looking to the ceiling and running her hands across Anna's shoulders, up through her hair, she is again distracted as Anna brings her right hand up the inside of Christy's thighs all the way to her hot wet crotch.

Christy's mouth pops open, the feel of Anna's hand rubbing that coarse lace up between her pussy lips and across her clitoris.

Anna sighs, "Mmmmm, so wet my love. Are you horny baby? Do you need some attention down here?"

Too much for Christy now. She pulls Anna to her feet, kisses her passionately, deeply and reply's, "Yes please. I need you, want you, you both. I want us to pleasure each other, love each other."

With the shower running we all climb in and take turns standing under the water, getting wet while the other two soap each other up. God, the girls kept grabbing at my cock. The feeling of both their hands on me at once was so hot, squeezing my hardness and pulling my foreskin back, hard, making my cock feel and look harder and bigger.

Anna sits back for a while and watches Christy and I play with each other, getting really soapy and really horny. We are kissing very hard, tongues probing each other's mouths like crazy.

Then I step back and push Anna into my place.

Christy spun her round and pinned her against the wall and grabbing at my cock pulls me up behind her to sandwich her between Anna and I.

"God, heaven" Christy moaned into Anna's neck.

Christy and Anna were exploring each other when Christy started to play and finger Anna's pussy with one hand while stroking my cock with the other. Christy took my hands and put them on Anna just before squatting down between us. My hard cock was right beside her cheek and she turned to lick the head of my cock once, twice. But, she was down there for Anna.

Very soon I was holding Anna up while Christy's fingers played, probed and teased. I was kissing Anna's neck and nibbling on her ear when she started to moan out to Christy, "Mmm, more sweet, I want more of you in me, god, pleeaaasssseeeee."

Anna gasped, "Fuck, what's she doing, argh, fuck yeah she's stretching me so wide, mmm."

I had to look. Christy had all her fingers except her thumb inside Anna to her palm. I decided to see how far I could push them both again, and seeing Christy's lovely slim hands I whispered to her "I dare you to put your whole hand inside her pussy."

She wasn't phased at all and didn't miss a beat, tucking her thumb in her slowly but forcefully slide her whole hand inside Anna.

"FUCK, whhhhat isssss sheeeee doiiiing?"Anna gasped, to which I reply, "My love, she is fisting you."

Christy must have taken Anna's wobbly knee's and moans as positive encouragement because she started a slow in and out sawing motion with her fist, going well in past her wrist within a few pumps. That was it for Anna, her hand found her clitoris and as she usually does when she is so horny and hot for an orgasm, frigged her clit so hard and fast she was cumming and squirting all over the shower within seconds.

Christy held her hand still, mesmerised by the feeling of Anna's pussy, the feeling of Anna's muscles rippling inside her, clamping down and drawing her hand into her.

Slowly, oh so slowly and carefully Christy extracted her hand, turning it left, right, attempting to remove her hand so as not to cause Anna any pain.

Quite the opposite, the slow withdrawal just sent small waves of pleasure through Anna, causing her to whimper and moan and continue the climax she was experiencing.

Gasping, sweating and staggering to her side, Anna groans "Oh my god, so intense." Luckily I was holding her up and was able to help her to the side of the shower where she could sit down.

Standing back up my cock accidentally (honestly) came in direct contact with Christy's cheek again which she then sucked into her mouth and gagged a little as she tried to take it as deeply as she could.

Wow, we were all so sexually wound up no one would have been able to stop us!

I pulled my cock away from Christy, teasing her by letting it run over her lips a little, taking her hands and pulling her up to kiss her as passionately as I possibly could, tasting the salty sweet residue of my precum on her lips.

I pull her body to mine and lift her off her feet slightly so that I am not bending to meet her mouth.

Once Anna found the strength to stand, we all kissed a three way kiss, touched and teased while we finished washing and drying off. We then moved onto the bed where there was a lot more kissing and touching.

All of a sudden Christy pushed Anna's thighs apart and went down on her and licked her pussy. Wow, she had never done that before and we have found out since that it was the first time Christy had tasted a pussy directly from the source. By now Anna was begging for my cock, so while Christy licked, sucked and generally loved her first taste of fresh pussy I knelt in front of Anna and presented my cock for her mouth. Wow, she gave me the best blow job, one I won't forget in a while.

The antics of the other morning were still very fresh on my mind, so I thought that if the tables are turned will it play out the same. I asked Christy to hold off a second, rolled Anna onto her side and slide in behind her so I could push my cock into Anna. Grabbing Christy's head, I pushed her back down towards Anna's pussy, where she quickly got the idea and with a very sly sexy grin on her face went straight back to eating pussy. I didn't want to push Christy too much though and just settled into a slow steady fuck, while Christy licked sucked and fingered Anna's clit. Christy even slide several fingers into Anna's pussy beside my cock, which made her pussy muscles clamp down on both of us this time.

Anna couldn't handle too much of that, with her pussy still very sensitive following the very recent fisting she had received she cam hard in no time, quivering and twitching with a satisfied sigh.

We then turned our attention to Christy. She loves to watch us kiss so laying her between us Anna and I kissed passionately, deeply and for a long time before we each sucked one of Christy's nipples. We also both took turn's playing with her clit until she started to move her hips. We know that she loves Anna using a vibrating dildo on her. Anna rolled to the edge of the bed, reaching into her bed side draws and rummaging around for her favourite.

Rolling back, a little red faced but with a wicked grin, she waved the large pick bumpy dildo in front of Christy, teasing her, asking her "Do you want my big fat cock?" Christy just smiled a little shy about admitting her desire but nodding eagerly.

Anna slid down her body, kissing and nibbling her way down her side, leaving little wet spots to mark her journey.

Arriving at the V between Christy's legs, Anna kissed her there too, lightly, using her tongue to circle little wet patches along her groin and across the top of her mound, causing Christy to slightly spread her legs.

This gave Anna access to the top of her slit, so dipping her tongue in she quickly drove Christy's legs fully open, driving Christy's need for her, Christy's desire for her tongue, her lust, her Cock.

With Christy's legs now open and slightly bent up at the knee, Christ's pussy was easily accessed. With one last kiss on Christy's clit Anna asks Christy again, "Do you want my big fat cock?"

Christy no longer cared about shyness or any other games, her lust and need were all present in her response, "please, please fuck my dirty wet pussy with your cock my love!"

With a wicked smile that split Anna's face from ear to ear, she leant forward on her elbows just enough to slip the head of that big ridged pink dildo into Christ's pussy, easily slipping past her lips with very little resistance.

Grabbing Anna by the wrist, Christy drove the cock into her all the way. Christy's wetness and eagerness to be filled allowed the dildo to slide all the way in, in one swift motion.

Christy then began a steady grind, pushing down against Anna's thrusts, riding that dildo for at least half an hour.

While this was all happening Christy played with my cock, squeezing it, stroking it and bringing me so close to cumming so many times I thought my balls might burst.

Of course it didn't help that I was beside her, kissing her, tasting her mouth and breath, nibbling on her ears and neck, especially that small sweet spot that sends all ladies week at the knees.

I started talking to her, "how hot is this? Are you turned on right now? Do you like Anna fucking your yummy wet pussy with her favourite toy? God you two are so fuck'n hot! I can smell your sex and it is going to make me cum. Do you want to cum? Anna wants you too! She wants to see your pussy cum, smell your sex as you cum and probably taste your cum from your pussy."

That was it, too much for her, with my body plastered along her right side, maximum skin on skin contact, my right hand squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples, running all over her body. My dirty talk and the feeling of Anna between her legs, kissing her thighs and occasionally kissing or licking her petals, all the while that ridged vibrating cock going in and out of her.

Christy grunts, "I..... think.......I.....I'm............go......go.....going.......ta..........CUMMMMMM!"

Anna went into overtime, kissing, licking and gentle bites on Christy's thighs, pussy lips, clit, groin...... not letting her slow her orgasm but not driving it on too hard either, leaving her wanting a little more.

Anna slowly withdrew the dildo, kissing and licking at the small gush of juices that came with it, savouring Christy's cum like a fine wine, breathing in the sent, dipping for a small taste before gulping the rest down.

After a few minutes of allowing Christy to come back to earth Anna lay down on her back, told Christy to get on her knees and supported Christy's torso across her chest, also telling me to get behind her. Having some idea of what Anna desired to have happen, I was moved up behind Christy.

Anna reached around and found my throbbing cock, and almost hungrily pulled me towards Christy's very well used, very wet pussy.

God, even after the punishment she had just had from the dildo her pussy was still tight, and as I slide into her I am sure she tightened up more.

As soon as Christy felt my cock slide into her she started bucking around. Anna knew Christy, so wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tight, stopping her from moving and bucking while I built to a nice steady pace. God, heaven is a warm wet velvet vice wrapped around my cock, all the while my sexy as hell wife lays there encouraging me to take my fill of our sexy best friend.

I know I wasn't going to take long, so I just kept at a slow steady pace that allowed me to back off a little and demonstrate a little control, feeling Christy cum again on my cock as she writhed against Anna's sweaty sex coated body, mashing their tits together and sliding just a little more due to the sweat of them both lubricating their connection.