A New Years Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy must have cummed another 3-4 times before I couldn't hold off any longer. My cock swelled and released a load I was proud to call mine.

The feeling of my cock cumming inside her sent Christy over the edge one last time and her grunting and groaning kept me going for a little while longer than I would normally have. So hot!

Again, we collapsed into a sweaty satisfied pile of bodies, holding onto each other until our breathing and hearts had slowed.

Rolling over and off the bed I headed for the bathroom for a quick wash and warm flannels for the girls.

Sleep came easy with very few antics during the small hours, all of us far too exhausted.

Thursday 5th Jan; In the morning we were all too exhausted from the night before to do much but kiss and cuddle. Anna was out of bed first, leaving Christy and I to cuddle a little longer, but only a few minutes before I too forced myself up to face the world.

Rain, wet, hot, humid, what a crap day, saturated and hot outside in the rain or sticky and sweaty inside in the humid heat.

Christy stayed in our bed for a sleep in and after delivering a coffee and getting the biggest most beautiful smile and kiss for my effort, I left her too herself.

While Anna feed the kids and started to prep ours, I headed out quickly to feed animals and check on a dodgy bank that had threatened to slip away for the past few months. Knowing that I would return just as wet under a rain coat than without one I opted to strip down to just shorts and boots. The cool rain on this humid day was very refreshing, so I took my time to do the rounds.

When I returned Anna was standing at the back door of the house with a towel and a huge smile on her face. Asking if everything was OK she wrapped me up in the towel and proceeded to dry me off.

Squelch as I remove my water logged boots, prompting a giggle from Anna and an instruction to remove my saturated shorts before being allowed any further inside.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Oh, it was the noise of your boots, it reminded me of the noise Christy's pussy made as I tried to remove the dildo earlier" Anna replied.

I stopped dead. Anna never talks like this!

She just smiled back, gave me a wink, having instantly read my mind and said "yes, I know. It's seems to be a week of firsts."

Anna continued to dry me, going down on her knees and drying down my legs as I stood completely naked in front of her.

Of course, my mind was ticking, the pattern of which was obvious in the growing length and girth of my cock, which just so happened to be right in front of her face.

After the night before I actually felt a little sore. Anna being the love of my life, the keeper of all things me, must have known of my discomfort, with a cheeky grin spoke directly to my manhood, "woo, down boy. Rest and recuperate as I will need you later" kissing my semi hard cock several times along the length before looking up at me.

Reaching down to her I take her hands, pulling her back up to me, kissing her passionately, lovingly.

Looking her in the eye, completely serious I ask her if she is OK with all that has happened. Her response floors me.

"Of course my darling, why wouldn't I be completely happy having just seen you, several times, fuck my best friend into oblivion. Why wouldn't I be happy tasting her pussy juices, French kissing my best friend while exploring her body and while she kisses me back and explores mine!"

May be not the frankness of her response, but the outright honesty of her words, knowing them to be true rather than the possible sarcasm that might normally have been her response.

Handing me the towel and a dry pair of shorts Anna heads off down the hall towards the other end of the house, an obvious bounce in her step.

When Christy did finally emerge Anna and I had already set the kids up with DVD's in another part of the house and were having a little cuddle of our own on the couch in the living room.

With smiles and gentle kisses all round we settled at the kitchen table for a breakfast of fruits, cereals, pastry's and plenty of fresh ground coffee.

As before, the day consisted of sneaky cuddles in passing and out of sight of the kids, watching movies and doing odd jobs around the house.

It might sound strange to some, but the domesticity of the situation was completely comfortable and actually felt quite right.

By now the kids had warmed completely to Christy, as like all young children were naturally shy of this new person who they had a vague memory of but did not see regularly enough to instantly be comfortable with.

However, Christy played with the kids, watched movies with them, mediated between squabbles over which movie to watch next and assisted them to clean up later in the day.

That night we decided to feed the kids and put them down early and then all three of us cooking our own dinner together, sitting and relaxing to eat, drink, chat and have fun.

After dinner we all ended up on the couch, Anna wrapped in my arms and Christy in hers. Heaven!

I cannot even remember the movie we watched, but cuddling, touching, tickling, we watched the movie to the end before the girls headed to the shower while I feed the dog, locked the house, etc...

When I finally got to the bedroom I found both girls already in bed, cuddling together, so I carried on into the bathroom to shower and shave by myself. Taking my time I could hear the girls talking and laughing together, turning me on a little.

When I finally emerged Anna and Christy were just lying in each other's arms kissing and whispering. Climbing in behind Christy I wrapped my arms around both of them and pulled them tight too me, mmm the smell of them both was wonderful.

Turning out the lights we just lay there together, drifting in and out of sleep, occasionally touching, occasionally kissing.

At some stage in the night Christy rolled towards me and snuggled in against me, running her hands over my chest, down my stomach and with a little giggle over my cock. Anna slipped in behind her and draped her arm across the both of us and we all must have drifted off to sleep again.

In the small hours of the morning, busting for a pee I slipped out from under Christy and did my business and when I came back she was laying on my side of the bed holding the covers open, indicating that I should get in the middle of her and Anna.

Yummy.

Sliding over her body, making sure I contacted as much of her as I could in doing so I slid to the middle of the bed where Anna instantly lifted my left arm and snuggled in underneath, Christy doing the same on my right side. I was now lying there, fully awake with two of the hottest, sexiest women I have ever known tucked under each arm. If I thought I had been to heaven before this, I was wrong, nothing would have made me move from that spot.

The girls kissed across my chest, but being dark I could only hear the sounds and feel their movements. They were holding hands, interlocking their fingers together on my stomach when one must have decided to sex things up a bit. Their joined hands started to slide down until they were both cupping my growing cock and balls.

Feeling me harden, they both started to move their hands around, over each other and me, one stroking my cock while the other ran her hands over my balls and each other.

Anna moved first, sliding down the bed, but Christy wasn't too far behind her. Man, the touching was driving me wild, but as soon as they started to take turns sucking and stroking my cock together, I was on a sexual high once more.

This must have gone on for a few minutes before the sensitiveness of my cock (after all, we had just spent the past 2 days and nights fucking) started to get the better of me, and as soon as the girls started kissing with my cock between their lips, moving up and down the length of my shaft while licking and softly biting, that was it for me and my balls tightened and released in seconds. Feeling my shaft swell, both girls pulled back and Anna grabbed the head of my cock, catching most of my cum in her hand, the rest squirting free to land on my stomach.

Anna jumped up to wash her hand and Christy stayed exactly where she was, head resting gently on my hip, her long hair spread out up my side. Anna returned with a flannel which Christy took from her and cleaned me up, giving it back to Anna to take back to the bathroom.

Returning to bed, Anna turned out her light and both girls resumed their positions under either arm, refusing to let me reach anything other than their sides or the small of their backs. This is what they wanted. I made comment and tried to move to pleasure them but neither of them wanted to, they were happy exactly where they were.

Friday 6th Jan; After another couple of hours sleep the house was starting to rise. Anna slipped out from under the covers and left Christy and I to sleep awhile longer, which we gratefully did, wrapped in each other's arms once again.

I am not sure how long we did sleep or who started moving first, but I woke to find my hands travelling over Christy's body and hers exploring mine. Opening my eyes and seeing her right in front of me definitely made me smile and looking up at me, seeing me smiling caused the same reaction for her. We kissed and cuddled for a while until we heard someone at the door.

It must have been driving Anna crazy, thinking about what we could be doing to each other while she wasn't there so she was sneaking back in and in doing so sparked off the fun.

Asking what we were up too, Anna stripped off her dressing gown and climbed in behind Christy, pinning her between us. Looking Christy directly in the eye and demanding to know, Christy gave a small shy account of our touching and kissing, telling Anna how she loves the feel of my hands on her, and that when my body reacts to her touch how turned on it makes her, and now how the feeling of being sandwiched between the two of us makes her feel so secure and safe.

Anna looked me in the eye and we knew exactly what we needed to do. Please her, and just her, centring all our attention on her, which is what we did.

Pulling her back to lie on her back, Anna reached down to cup one of her tits then slide down to suck her nipple into her mouth.

Following suit, we gently suckled each tit, licking and flicking her nipples gently with our tongues, running our hands over her body as gently as we possibly could. Keeping it soft and gentle, I slid my hand as far down her thigh as I could reach, running my fingers back up the inside of her thigh as softly as I possibly could, feeling the goose bumps rise as I went and also causing her to spread her legs slightly and moan softly "god, what are you two doing to me."

Giving the silent treatment we just continued with our attentions, kissing her lips occasionally, which also allowed us to look into her eyes and see the raw passion she had for us.

Anna started running her hand up and down Christy's thigh as well, causing Christy to spread her legs slightly further, yet not quit far enough for easy access to her pussy, so instead of pushing, we just continued to play and touch, running our tongues over her nipples, neck and lips while our hands ran over her tummy, hips and thighs.

This went on for several minutes while Christy moaned softly and squirmed under the gentle weight of our bodies beside her, until her horniness must have started getting the better of her.

As her legs started to spread wider and wider our fingers started brushing the outer edge of her pussy lips, our hands occasionally meeting on opposite sides of her vagina to push her lips together, sending little twitches through her hips and forcing her to spread her legs completely open, also opening her pussy to our direct touch.

Now speeding things up a little, we both went directly for her pussy with our fingers, feeling how full and wide her lips were. She was literally dripping wet so we knew our attentions would have her begging us any minute.

So, keeping it gentle and soft still, we took turns to softly stroke her pussy lips and run our fingers around the opening to her vagina, but not touching for clitoris or using any pressure had her pushing down against our hands, wanting more, and causing her to beg, as we wanted.

"Please, please, give it to me, please." Anna said "What do you want sweet, what would you like us to do?"

"Please, Fuuucccckkkkk mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pleasssssse."

That was enough for us, using my fingers to probe the inside of her pussy while Anna circled her clitoris with her fingers, Christy was orgasming in seconds, clamping my fingers tight inside her.

We both slid down under the sheet and took turns eating her pussy, sucking up as much of her juice's as we could get, fingering her with two then three fingers while keeping my mouth clamped on her clit, letting Anna suck and lick the juices of my face before she took my place.

As a grand finale, Anna reached over the side of the bed, into her side draw and took out a vibrating dildo, the type with the rabbit ears and rotating shaft and inserted it into Christy's quivering pussy, causing her to jump.

Realising what it was, she was soon pushing herself back down onto it, getting up onto one elbow and rotating her hips against it, moaning and grunting loudly to her fourth or fifth orgasm of the morning.

Flopping exhausted back to the bed and with the now silent dildo still inside her, we left Christy in bed while heading to the shower by ourselves to have a wash.

Not that much washing was done with Anna quickly sucking and stroking my cock of until I blasted a hot sticky load all over her tits, and me fingering her pussy and playing with her clitoris until she squirted her orgasm all over my fingers.

When we were finished and dry we returned to the bedroom to find Christy fast asleep again where we had left her to recover earlier.

There really was not much left to this little story now, Christy got out of our bed an hour or so later, showered and dressed.

We all ate breakfast together, smiling like randy teenagers but quietly disappointed that those were Christy's last few hours with us.

Later that morning after she had packed her bags and we had carried them to her car, we all kissed and cuddled, touched and held each other in the privacy of our bedroom. Very reluctantly we wished her a safe drive and made promises of definitely spending time again, very soon (which is a whole other story).

That night Anna and I fell into bed exhausted, but falling asleep in the sheets that we had just spent the last few days in was going to be a challenge. With the smell of our sex still hanging in the air, the smell of Christy's perfume and scent, making sure we were both randy enough to need pleasure before we could find asleep.

Struggling to rise the following morning we both agreed that it was for the best to strip the bed, washing the sheets that held her scent, ensuring that the following night's sleep would come more easily.

We have seen and been with Christy several times since, each as equally hot as the last. We live further away than we would like, but every time we do see her or she comes to stay with us, we are just naturally the three of us. We are sure others must know what the three of us get up too, it must be written all over us whenever we are together, but, do we really care!