All Comments on 'A Nice Apology Ch. 05'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story.

More please!!

IteronVIteronVover 10 years ago
An Excellent Story!

I have noticed treating bitchy women as they are,

really stops them dead in their tracks.

I've personally had 3 Liked and respected me for standing up to them.

I've noted, Taming your fears and letting them go,

is what pisses the Bitchy women off.

they're like Succubi they love to feed on fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Can you do more with this couple. Like them having normal relationship. The guy putting bun in her oven and then sex during pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't stop!

Please add more to this story. Like the one person said, maybe go regular relationship and some good preggo sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Like your other readers, I hate to see this great story end. I kept hoping that somehow he would manage to get through to her and her attitude would change for the better. It did seem at times that she almost enjoyed him, even a little bit. I'm just a die hard romantic so I always hope things turn out great in a story. In anycase this has been a great story from start to finish. You are a very good writer with a good grasp of the power of the written word to paint a picture in a person's mind. Keep up the good work and keep writing. Thank you for a wonderful reading experience. Now to once again give you a '5' vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
childish!!!

grow up... slap hapy papy #9

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

Good so far, but need more chapters with them two slowly and secretly falling in love.

Mojo648Mojo6488 months ago

To be considered please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazingly sexy story. You are one of the best writers on Literotica. Unfortunately why did you stop? There's so much potential to this story. She could have done something again to anger the driver and in return, as her punishment, the driver gets her gangbanged by 20 huge cocks, including the 19 year old intern, and no holes barred, and a few giant black cocks thrown in. And during the following weeks more humiliations could be piled up on her, maybe finally ending with her pregnancy. That would be the real icing on the cake for this snob bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous