A Nice Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn this is great." I sighed, curling the hair at the back of her head as my dick slid back into her wet mouth. She kept her eyes closed and didn't respond. By instinct I started moving my hips, slowly jerking my cock in her mouth. For each jerk I could feel her start making a small sucking motion, moving her head back and forth. After just a few moments of this she started curling her tongue against my shaft making little smacking sounds each time I pressed myself deeper into her mouth. I came to a halt with just the tip of the cock in her mouth, her tongue flickering around it. Cum was now flowing from my balls and I think she felt my cock grow and she tried to pull back.

She was too late though, and the first load of cum shot straight into her mouth. I quickly reached for my cock and jerked it furiously holding her face still with the other hand. As cum filled up her mouth she gasped leaving long lines of sticky sperm dripping down her chest. I kept jerking and shot two more wads of cum right in her face before my orgasm started to subdue. My cock was still hard and I pressed it against her lips again, which she reluctantly parted. I pressed my cock far into her mouth hitting the back of her throat before pulling back. Eva coughed again as I pumped the last drops of cum into her sucking mouth. I finally pulled out as my dick started to soften and rubbed it against her lips. Her cheeks, chin and nose were all covered in cum and she gathered a large load in her mouth and leaned forward spitting into her hand.

"Damn!" I said, "That's what I call an apology." Eva looked up at me with cum still dripping from her face. I reached down to wipe off her chin and then ran my finger over her glazed lips.

"You're a pig!" She said, and stared at me.

I didn't answer her, and just kept wiping as much of the load as I could towards her mouth. She kept her lips shut tight so I wiped my finger against her chin. I then walked around the desk and watched as she stood up, her face and chest all sticky. She searched around the room for something to wipe with, and I reached for a box of cleanex on her desk and tossed it to her. As she cleaned herself off I leaned back in her chair and stared at her tits wobbling back and forth.

"We definitely have to do this again." I said, as she reached for her clothes. She dressed quickly and then went out the door without a word. Later I caught her coming out of the bathrooms, her make-up back to perfection, heading towards the elevator. I squeezed in right before the doors closed and pressed the button for ground floor. Standing next to her I gently placed a hand on her ass giving it a light squeeze. She stood firm and didn't say a word.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I said with a smile.

"I'll manage," was all she said.

"Come by my place tomorrow night then," I said, "my parent's are in Europe." With that I handed her a note with my address. Before we left the elevator I gave her ass one last squeeze.

12