All Comments on 'A Nice Pair of Jeans. Sans Jeans.'

by jsmiam

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jsmiamjsmiamalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thanks for reading this entry for the Nude Day Contest. Your feedback is appreciated, and please cast your vote for this, and all the other Nude Day stories.

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Really enjoyable

Really enjoyed reading this story and well and truly in line with the contest theme. Agree the Jean and Jeanne did made it slightly harder to follow but I only noted one point where you spelt the wrong Jean. One of my favourites of the competition entries I have read so far.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Sexy!!! Whew, that last part, even though it went so fast, was great. Sure hope you consider giving Jean & he another chapter. Please keep writing!!

EdMarcgraveEdMarcgraveover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Very nicely told story. You show hard porno, the kind of stories one would expect in the 'group sex' category, can still be romantic. So romantic you could have posted in the 'romance' category as well. Plus; it could have been a winner in the Nude Day Story Contest.

Tete17Tete177 months ago

This deserves a chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmiam@jsmiam
News update; I’m in the running 2021 Literotica awards - take a moment to vote for your favorite story, by category (even if it isn’t mine.) My categories Anal category - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2021-literotica-awards-anal.1567594/ Exhibitionism & voyeur - ...