All Comments on 'A Night at Debbie's House'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Long, not boring

What this chapter shows is that you can write about things other than sex, although you do that quite well. I'll bet you could describe a trip to the supermarket and make it sound interesting. As for the four-way at Debbie's house, I think Jordan is right to worry about the fallout. Perhaps none of them are meant for monogamy. Lisa, by the way, is the sexiest of the four in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if more of the action focused on her, or if we found out a little more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it. Patience will be rewarded!

Awesome story! Great attention to detail, wonderful development and stunning, blinding, breathtaking sex! What more could anyone want?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot

As always, a very hot story. Did like that the 4-some was a true 4-some and no 2 got lost in each other.

Very hot that the girls left when Erica set Debbie up to be fucked by you.

After all the water, I expeced a little golden treat...LOL!!!

KairosKairosalmost 19 years ago
Can't get enough

omg, omg, omg. Pefect. I absolutely LOVE this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Babylez Strikes Again!!

Hi!! Wilhelm again!! Couldn't get enough of Debbie in your earlier outings, then came the incredible Erica, the mesh and 7" heels stirred me, then came LISA!! 7" clear spikes?? Naked?? Longer than 1" nipples?? That did it for me!! Lisa gets my nod!! You continue to stun me!! Your writings are mind boggling, and attention keepers!! You leave me hungry for more!! I was excited to log on and find another saga of Jordan waiting for me!! We actually write so much alike, is probably why I really get into your stories. They are so moving, detailed and explicit!! You have my UNDIVIDED APPLAUSE!! You are quite the spectacle!!!! I'm here-to-more speechless!!!! Wilhelm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My god!

Theese days i only come to this site to read YOUR stories . I've never read a sex story save for yours and one other that actually put me so close into the action, and i'd certianly say that your stories really deserve to be some of the highest rated on the site.... KEEP ON WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Drenched

I have conditioned myself to only read your

stories while sitting on a towel. I am enchanted

with this exquisite story.

ToreyToreyalmost 19 years ago
Best ever

Oh my god you have got to be the best writer in this dam place. I only read you stories now so Please please keep the excellent work up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OMG BabyLez

My Lady BabyLez,

I will email you and tell you exactly, in detail, how this story affected me. Here I just wanted to tell you that this story is amaziing! Descriptive in such a way that I felt like I was in the story. I could see the rooms and feel the women against me. I almost died laughing at the "Like that, only better and with feeling" comment.

I kneel at the feet of a true mistress whose pen bring forth real emotion.

Love your most willing scabbard,

Brooke (Brookell on Lit)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredible

Finally, a writer on this site worth coming back for; just an incredible piece of work. You bring the entire package to the table. What a pleasure reading your stories has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

im not suprised like the rest of ur stories.....this one is excellent n i absolutely loved it! i ahve read all of your stories n i can tell you really put all of yourself into your work n it shows....u use such detail that i can play the story like a movie in my head...i love all the characters n how everything plays out...theres only one word for this story....WOW!

<3always

athena

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bloody Marvellous

Great Stuff, more pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice!

G'day, Not only is this an exceedingly raunchy series of encounters, it's also a fantastic standard of writing. Thankyou for your characterisation, imagination, and wit.

A note on content: Aren't there laws on student/teacher relationships like this in America? Also the mother/daughter thing is a little strange.

Finally... i thought texas was the bottom of the barrel, but you've opened my eyes to the inferiority that is Wyoming! ;) Cheers for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tremendous Plot and Characters!

After I read A Daughter's Revenge in the Incest category I could not wait to read your other stories. I absolutely LOVED the Jordan series. What a great effort.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
amazing

"...twelve or fifteen times with a man but none of the times very memorable..." Yet strap a ten inch dildo on and plow into your lesbian lover...WOW this really IS fun! Gay women might not have much use for men but they sure do like the equipment...even if its been manufactured...LOL...Another hot tail baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Two thumbs up!

I've read all your stories and by far the Jordan series is throughly amazing! with such complexity of detailed characters, wit, humour, and emotions. I defnitely enjoyed the lenght of the stories. Will there be more stories added to the Jordan series? i'd be interested to see what happens next, especially with Erika and Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So glad you are back

I aam so glad you came back to this site. I LOVE your work. I hope you intend to finish the Jordan and Debbie story. I can't wait to see what happens with them.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Unfinished symphony

Great stuff in this last installment. Cheers for Jordan. As I was hoping (see comment from installment 5), she did wake up and grab hold of herself and finally realized who has priority in her life. And thanks to Stacey for finally adding significant dimension to Erika's character. I'm only sad that we all aren't going to be able to see how this story continues and how the characters continue to develop and grow. I am thus calling this story the unfinished symphony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Captivating, spellbounding, a verbal plearsure

You ability to create visual pictures that are so real are amazing. Each Jordan story is arousing, seductive, tantalizng, luring, pleasing... I think you get the point. The only part that was disturbing for me was the relationship between a teacher and student, even if they both were lesbians. I think that the lunch time classroom activity between Debbie and Jordan was a stretch, even though I would like it to be true. As educators, I believe they both would be careful re: the teacher/student issue and lunch activities, even with the door locked. Kelley on some level we share your loss. Selfishly, we hope you can continue Stacey's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue!!!!!!! Babsy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please want more

please carry on with this great story simply one of the best i have read

kayli1001kayli1001about 12 years ago
I'm so very proud of you.

I can't thank you enough, even if it is too late, for your saga of Jordan's discovery of herself and her capacity to emotionally bond with her lesbian lovers. I only wish I had had a chance to read more of your stories.

mazzmemazzmealmost 12 years ago
A sizzling and climantic rollercoaster ride, one heck of erotic literary master piece!

I sincereopenope this is not the end of this series. Just as the previous offerings in the Jordon series, this was a extremely well written adventure in an utterly risquΓ© format that totally arouses the senses! The detailed storyline has the reader easily imagining the characters in their lust filled minds, that enticed this reader to finish the story craving more! All in all, quite the endearing read that is so rare to find on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TRULY AMAZING !!!!

Please please please continue i loved how the stories just blended perfectly with eachother , it gradually eased its way into another scene rather than just jumping into it like other stories , i love how Jordan is really finding herself even if it is taking a while & that her self esteem is getting better ! The last chapter was amazing & had me sitting there wide eyed & jaw dropped please continue as i will continue to read your stories :)

aniceguy67aniceguy67about 9 years ago
One of the BEST

Stories on the site. I envy your talent and appreciate your sharing it with all your loving readers. While not everyone may find the topic to their liking, the character treatment and development is outstanding as well as the plot line and flow.

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!

A hot story well told. I couldn't put my kindle down. You need to be paid for sharing your talent. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

this was a good story, well written and very detailed, I enjoyed reading it the only part I did not really like was Debbie being tied up, I am not much into bondage, but the rest of the story was pretty good

skruch69skruch69over 6 years ago
Incredible

So sensual an full of love! Wish there be more stories - not only for Jordan, but all, written from you! Wish you all the love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW IM IN HEAVEN XXX

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Oh yeah Jordan woke her senses and instead a fuckover it ended in a sleepover ...... Gettings gripps of your unique momentum and realizing your true love is earthshaking and so jordans and debbies partnership willgrow ...... And this itsy bitsy magic double date jordan debbie erika lisa was for sure an inspiration for a near upcomimg future ...... Lovely chapter

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒŸπŸ€

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Wow babylez, I hope your family realize your work is still being read. You were a talented...rip

kbone1kbone15 months ago

I'm glad Jordan and Debbie were together. Erika and Lisa were also an item and there is also Candy

What's Jordan to do?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6433 months ago

Such a good romance story!

A bit of everything, love lust, taboo, friendship and incredible sex!

What more could be needed or wanted!

Babylez you were a great writer and will be missed....

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous