All Comments on 'A Night at the Bar'

by JennaWoodman86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well well well

years ago I had my first opportunity to observe a similar event.. except she came into the bar first with him following in about 10 minutes.... thanks for the memory

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 8 years ago
Well written

nicely paced story, enough detail to make a picture in the readers mind.

how do you know relate the story of girlfriend plus six/sex?

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Hot girlfriend is going to get the fucking she needs.

Cuckold knows he is no match against real men with long, hard, thick cocks that his girlfriend needs and deserves. Will there be a chapter two. Where cuckold sneaks to a window that is slightly open and watches and listen to the studs gangbang and pump load after load of hot thick sperm in her once tight pussy and ass? After he will be allowed to eat, clean, and swallow all he can of their creampie's? With she had locked his little dick in chastity. But over all a nice story.

JennaWoodman86JennaWoodman86over 8 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for your comments guys. There absolutely will be a part two. I can already visualize it and when I get opportunity will write it :)

Jenna xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky guys

Another very hot story by a very talented author. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the night. I'm sure those guys have no idea what they are in for.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

no beginning and no ending and very little in between just a taster of what could have been a quality story. Better luck next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous