All Comments on 'A Night at the Dancing Dog Inn Ch. 01'

by ollraigth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter of your story. Well paced and I liked your use of exaggerated sexual characteristics. If I had any criticism it would be to use more descriptive language during the sex scenes but that's personal preference, not something lacking technically with your writing. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Characterization

I'd like to start off by saying as a piece of smut this incredibly well done and the characters are described well. Now from a more general writing aspect I feel that the female leads might be kinda flat. Vasha comes across as a dumb savage and Ferri just seems like a slut. Richard and Stanwick for all their flaws are far more memorable as characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userollraigth@ollraigth
63 Followers
Hey, did you know that I make stuff that I don't post here? It's true! Want to see stories before they get posted here to Literotica, and sometimes waaaay before? Then check out my blogspot! (tittwiht.blogspot.com). Want to ask me or my characters questions? Go to my curiousca...