A Night at the Dancing Dog Inn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasha laughed, and it struck Ferri how beautiful she was when she did it. For all her muscles and her height, her face was very feminine, almost delicate. "I have wrestled a bear!" She stood and, without the slightest bit of hesitation or embarrassment, took off her tunic. Ferri gaped.

Vasha's shoulders were not particularly broad for her height, but when her tunic was on she looked to be rather burly and barrel-like around the chest. Now that it was off, she could see that wasn't the case at all. Vasha was well-muscled but quite thin- it was just that her breasts were nearly the size of her head. They looked firm, and sounded very heavy as they slapped down on her stomach, which was so exquisitely muscled, such a pure example of raw, womanly power, that it took Ferri quite a few moments of staring to even notice the five long, thin scars that ran across her side even though she'd been looking right at them.

"I did not win though." Vasha ran her hand over the scars. "She almost killed me. Almost. She won, but I wounded her fiercely too, and she ran away. It was a good fight."

"Gods above!" said Ferri. "You're blessed in more ways than one, it seems."

Vasha followed Ferri's gaze to her chest. "Oh. Right. I am always forgetting, you southerners hide always your tits. As if they are shameful. I never understand this." She started to squeeze back into her tunic, but Ferri stopped her.

"Oh, don't put it back on on my account," she said, staring openly at Vasha's body. She was unmistakably feminine, with her breasts and relatively wide hips (they weren't as wide as Ferri's, but then, few women's were), but she was also unmistakably powerful. The way the muscles of her arms and stomach and shoulders moved and shifted, even when she was just sitting there breathing, shrugging, leaning forward onto the bar, was strangely mesmerizing. Ferri couldn't take her eyes off of her- she was beautiful in a way that she never knew a woman could be beautiful.

"You must be wondering why I am here again?"

"Hmm? Oh. Yes, I suppose." Ferri was distracted by Vasha's breasts. How could someone with so little fat on them have tits so big? There was another barmaid at the Dancing Dog- Grida- whose breasts were nearly of a size with Vasha's, but Grida also had a gut so big that patrons often thought that she was pregnant. Vasha had to be at least seven feet tall, so they didn't look quite as large on her as they would on a woman of normal height, but still...

"I am needing a room. For a week. Maybe more."

"We're full up, I'm afraid," said Ferri. The undersides of Vasha's breasts were just barely touching the bartop, and the way she was leaning on her arms made the muscles in her shoulders bulge in an intriguing way. "Folks come here from all over for the Midwinter Festival, and they all need a place to stay. We likely won't have any free rooms until it's over."

"I have checked every other inn in town. They all say the same. 'We are full, so sorry, but no room.'"

"I could maybe let you kip on the floor for a crown. It's a bit drafty up here, but I reckon those furs if yours would keep you nice and warm."

"Bah!" Vasha slammed her hand down on the bartop so hard that it rattled the empty mugs sitting on the end of it. "I am no shameful floor-sleeper! I would rather sleep out in the snow. You are certain that there are no beds? Any at all?"

"Well... As it happens, I do have a room here in the inn to myself. See, Dima pays me a bit less than all of the other barmaids, but in exchange I get to live here and eat her food for free. I might just be willing to share it for tonight, I reckon."

"Hrm," Vasha grunted. "And what do you want in return?"

Ferri gave Vasha her best seductive smile and leaned so far forward over the bar that her breasts nearly fell out of her dress. "Oh, I'd just like you to warm me up for the night. It's cold in my room, and my sheets are awfully thin." She put her hand on Vasha's arm, near her shoulder, and the feel of the powerful muscle under her fingers almost made her shiver. Vasha looked at it, then looked at her. Ferri saw in her eyes a hunger that she had seen many times before, and she knew she had her.

"You wish for me to give you babies?"

"Uh, not quite what I had in mind," Ferri giggled, "but you're close."

"No."

Ferri blinked. "Excuse me?"

"No. This is too great a price. I will not give you babies for a bed to sleep on. It is too much."

"Are... Are we talking about the same thing?"

"We are talking of baby-making, yes?" Vasha bent her index and middle fingers so that there was a sort of slit between them, then mimed fucking it with her other index finger. "This. Fucking, yes?"

"Well, uh, I don't think it would look quite like that with the two of us, and I don't think there would be any babies involved, but yes. Fucking. You're not one for subtlety, are you?"

"How can you fuck and not make babies? Fucking is making babies."

"Well, I have heartroot powder for when I take men to bed. I make a tea out of it and drink it before and then again the next day, and it prevents me from getting pregnant. It's very common- most of the women in town use it. But I only need it for men. You're not a man."

"No, I am not. This powder. It works every time?"

"I've used it dozens of times and it hasn't failed me once."

"Hmm. So you can fuck and not become with child? This is a strange thing. Strange, but good, I think."

"I think so too. But you understand why none of this matters, right? Do I... I don't have to explain to you how babies are made, do I?"

"I am not stupid. I know how babies are made. I have made them before."

"Really?" said Ferri. She glanced again at Vasha's muscular middle. "Well, you look fantastic for it. I must say, you don't strike me as a motherly type."

"Hmm. Show me this tea. Drink it before, as you say, and I will give you what you want. If there are to be no babies, it is a fair price for a bed."

Ferri raised an eyebrow, and Vasha scoffed. "You think I am stupid. You do not know my people. If you want me to fuck you, just do it. You will see why I ask this, later."

Five minutes later, Ferri found herself stoking the dying embers of the common room's fireplace and hanging the kettle over the renewed flames while Vasha watched. "You know, most men jump at the opportunity to share my bed for a night. Usually they can hardly wait for the tea to finish brewing, and none of them ever tell me to do it beforehand." Still, there was no harm in it, and Ferri wanted feel even more of Vasha's goddess-like body under her fingers.

"Do I look like a man?" asked Vasha. She squeezed one of her breasts to emphasize her point.

"Not at all, but yet here I am, making heartroot tea."

"Hrm. The man from before. Why did you not fuck him?"

"Who? The one whose arm you broke?" Ferri laughed. "Well, aside from the fact that he was a pompous asshole, and ugly to boot, he thought I was a whore."

Vasha nodded. "I saw him give you money. You looked surprised."

"Apparently he thought I was an expensive whore too. Coming from a man like that, I suppose he thought it was a compliment. I turned him down because I don't sleep with anyone for money. I'm no whore." She sniffed. "I might be a bit of a slut, I'll not deny that, but I'm not a whore. If I fuck a man, or a woman for that matter, it's always on my terms and never for money."

"Where I come from, this is how it always is. Men sleep on the floor, and they come to women's beds only when the woman desires their pleasure. And they are grateful for it, always thankful. They way men here treat women, it is disgusting."

"Well, they're not all bad. Richard's friend, the one who was sitting next to him, actually turned me down once. Something about a wife back home."

"He is lucky. No woman of my tribe would marry a man. It would be too shameful."

"Well, who do they marry, then? Other women?"

"Yes, but only women like... Well, women like me."

"And what does that mean? Women who are strong? Tall?"

"I am not tall. At least, not among my people. And there are stronger women. Women who would have beaten the bear." She ran her fingers over the scars on her side. "No, I mean women who... Well, you will see soon enough, hmm?"

The kettle started to whistle. Ferri took it off the fire, brewed the tea, and drank it all while Vasha watched.

"It is this simple?" she asked as Ferri finished off the cup. "Now you cannot become pregnant?"

"For the next few hours. And I drink it again afterwards, just to make sure."

"Even if the man cums lots, you still would have no babies?"

"Do all women talk like you where you're from? Yes, it makes no matter how much the man puts in me- it won't take."

"This is good. If I must buy a bed with sex-making, so be it. Where is the bedroom?"

--

Ferri's bedroom was small, dark, and cold. There was a straw bed that filled most of it, and what little space remained was dominated by the creaky old oak armoire in the corner. It was on the lower level of the inn, below the ground, so there were no windows. Still, she had done what she could to make it her own. Hanging from the doorframe was a curtain made of rushes and pine needles woven into hempen rope, so that the air always smelled sweet when she entered, and the top of her armoire was covered with little odds and ends- a clear crystal that she had found in a cave when she was a girl, a wooden cat carved from whorled, knotty cedar, the hilt of an old sword- small things with no value, but which pleased her to look upon.

Vasha had to duck under the doorframe, and she swatted the sweet-smelling curtain from her face. She still hadn't bothered to cover herself, and it was colder down here than it was in the common room, so as she stood and looked about her nipples began to stiffen. She didn't seem to notice, but Ferri did.

"Hmm. It is small. Small, but cozy," she said as Ferri lit the large oil lamp hanging from the ceiling by a chain. "You did this?" she asked, pointing to the wall opposite the door. The entire wall from floor to ceiling had been painted over with a mural of the sun rising over a snowy forest of evergreens.

"Aye," said Ferri. "It's a bit of an eyesore, mayhaps- I'm certainly no great painter- but I'm fond of it. Makes me feel a little less stuffy down here."

"It is beautiful. Reminds me of my home."

"Well, that's awfully kind of you to say! Honestly, I'm flattered."

"Flattery is empty words. I said it and I meant it."

"Well, all the same, you're the first who has complimented me on it. By the time most men have made it to my bedroom they're not thinking about paintings. And speaking of that..." Ferri stepped forward and playfully stroked Vasha's chin. She was so tall, and Ferri so short, that she had to reach above her own head to do it. "It's time for you to fulfill your half of our little bargain. If you impress me I might even let you stay for the whole week."

"You have fucked with one of my people before?"

"I don't even know who your people are, but if they're all taller than you you're the first I've ever met."

"Then I will be the best you have ever had." She said it with both nonchalance and utter conviction, the same way that Ferri would have said that the sky is blue or that the sun would rise tomorrow.

"Now that is a lofty claim! I've had men who told me the same, but not many lived up to their words."

"I am no man." Without warning Vasha swept Ferri off her feet- literally. She picked her up as if she weighed nothing at all and held her in her arms as she kissed her. Before Ferri had recovered from the surprise of being picked up Vasha's tongue was in her mouth. She felt wonderfully small in her powerful arms, and the warmth of her skin pressed against her made Ferri shiver. She was a surprisingly delicate kisser. Certainly much better than most of the men she had been with, who treated it like a wrestling match between tongues.

It was over too soon, and when Vasha set Ferri back down she found that her legs had had gone a bit wobbly.

"Okay," said Ferri, suddenly out of breath, "you're a good kisser, I'll give you that." She shivered. "A very good kisser. But you'll need more than that to be the best."

"Take off your clothes then. If I am to worship your body properly you must be naked."

"Worship? Well, that's a new one!" Ferri took her stockings off first, then wiggled out of her dress and tossed it aside. She also undid her hair from its braid, letting it cascade over her shoulders and upper back. She said nothing, letting her body speak for her: hands on her enormous hips, plump breasts thrust forward proudly, looking up at Vasha with a cocky tilt to her chin and a gleam in her eye. Worship me then, she said without words.

Vasha stood for a moment, staring at Ferri's naked form. She let out a low whistle. "You are very beautiful."

"Yes, I am."

"I think I have gotten the better part of this deal. I will enjoy this." Vasha gently pushed Ferri down onto her bed, onto her back. She doffed her boots, leaving her clad in only the thick furs and leathers of her pants, then hopped up onto the bed with her. Hovering above her on her hands and knees, Vasha filled Ferri's vision. She felt the soft swell of her breasts against her own, and the points of her stiff nipples as she dragged them down Ferri's stomach, then her legs. Then, with her long black hair draped seductively over her face, Vasha spoke.

"I worship your body. I worship your belly, center of life." Her hands glided over Ferri's stomach, and Vasha kissed her on the naval delicately, almost tenderly, and from the point where her lips met Ferri's skin, she could feel a warm, giddy sort of tingling spread. It felt strange, but, Ferri decided, quite good.

"I worship your body. I worship your breasts, from which bounty flows." This one was better. Vasha kissed Ferri's nipples, one after the other, and the moment her lips touched them they stiffened, becoming painfully hard almost instantly. It was a good sort of pain though, accompanied by a warm, pleasant tingling in her breasts, and Ferri was suddenly struck with an overwhelming urge to have them sucked on.

"I worship your body. I worship your sex, which will take my seed." The kiss that Vasha gave her clitoris was as delicate as a butterfly landing on a flower, but it hit Ferri like a raging storm. The tingling, which had felt strange but pleasant on her stomach and quite good on her breasts was overwhelming when it started to wash over her pussy. She let out a very loud and quite involuntary moan and wriggled her hips. She wanted something inside her, bad. Something big, that would stretch her out nicely. She hoped that Vasha's fingers felt thicker than they looked.

Vasha smiled. "It sounds better in my language. I do not have the right words in yours. It is old, old magic."

"Magic. Right," said Ferri, somewhat breathlessly. "Well, whatever it was, it worked."

"When Vasha does sex-making, she does it rightly." There was more than a bit of pride in her voice.

"You've got me all warmed up now. How is the great Vasha going to worship me ne-" Ferri cut herself short with a sharp intake of breath. Before she'd even finished her sentence Vasha had her lips wrapped around one of her nipples, biting it gently while flicking it back and forth with her tongue. At the same time, her fingers teased the now-moist folds of her outer lips, slowly but steadily working their way inside of her- first one, then two.

It was like... Ferri had been fingered before, many times, and nearly everyone she bedded was enchanted by her wonderful breasts, so she was no stranger to having them sucked on, but this was different. Vasha's technique was nothing new to her, but somehow everything felt... magnified. Every flick of her tongue on her nipple and twitch of her fingers inside of her sent ripples of pleasure racing through her, far more than Ferri normally experienced. It made her right breast, the one that Vasha wasn't playing with, feel suddenly very neglected, so Ferri took her nipple in her own mouth and sucked- something her breasts were only just large enough to do without craning her neck.

It was too much. It couldn't have been more than a minute before she felt her pussy start to tighten around Vasha's fingers, her back arching and her nipple falling out of her mouth as she moaned delightedly. Vasha pulled her fingers out of Ferri's sex and, without a moment's hesitation, popped them into her mouth and licked them clean.

"Wow..." Ferri muttered through heavy breaths. "I don't think anyone has ever been able to finish me that fast with fingers alone." She laid a hand on Vasha's muscular arm. "I must admit, I'm starting to see where your confidence comes from."

"Finish?" said Vasha with her fingers still touching her lips. "You are done already? We have only just started!"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not done yet. Just catching my breath is all." She shivered pleasantly and giggled. "That was good, but I really need something bigger than your fingers inside me right now, as magical as they are. I have a wooden member in my armoire that you can use on me." She tried to sit up, but Vasha gently pushed her back down again.

"You insult me," she said tersely. "I will be better than any fake penis."

Ferri frowned as Vasha hopped off of the bed and started to undo the knot that held her thick hide pants in place. "Alright, you're amazing with your fingers, I'll give you that, and whatever you did before that to get me all worked up was nice, but right now I really need something that fingers can't... Oh. Oh!"

Vasha had gotten her pants down. Ferri stared. Suddenly, everything made sense.

It was enormous! Ferri wasn't ashamed to admit that she had seen more than a few cocks in her time. The men attached to the biggest ones tended to have the biggest egos as well- brash, vulgar things who measured their own self-worth by the size of their members. This was bigger than the biggest of them, by a wide margin. It was maybe thirteen inches long- at least a foot, anyway- and as thick around as a man's wrist. The head was even thicker than the rest of it, perfect, round, and shiny. It was leaking precum at a rate that Ferri had never seen before- not in spurts but a steady stream, thin enough to crawl down the underside of her cock, all the way down its vast length to her balls.

Ferri wasn't particularly fond of balls. They tended to be hairy, wrinkly, and sort of ugly looking. But not these. They were completely hairless, and smooth as eggs. They weren't egg-like in size, however, unless perhaps you counted dragon eggs. Perhaps they were even bigger than that- Ferri had never seen a dragon egg, after all. As immense as her cock was, her balls seemed almost oversized to it in comparison. The trail of precum glistened in the lamplight as it trickled over them before drip, drip, dripping onto the floor.

Before she knew what she was doing Ferri had her hand on Vasha's left testicle. It was so huge that she couldn't cup it so much as rub her hand over it, and when she did this Vasha's enormous cock twitched, and for a moment the precum actually spurted out, landing with a spatter on Ferri's breasts, before resuming its gentle but heavy streaming.

"It is small, I know, but Vasha's cock will be more than enough to satisfy you."

Ferri looked up incredulously. "Small? This is small? Are you making a joke?"

Vasha shrugged, and Ferri could swear she saw the faintest hint of a blush in her cheeks. "I have the smallest penis in my tribe. The elder, she tells me that this does not matter, but still it is shameful to me. But," she cocked her chin up proudly, "I have the biggest balls, and nobody makes as much cum as Vasha."

"I can believe it," said Ferri as she ran her fingers lightly over the enormous head, which twitched and splattered her breasts in yet more precum. That one spurt was more than any man that Ferri had been with ever made in a whole night, and Vasha hadn't even cum yet. "Gods above! Now I can see why you wanted me to drink the tea."