A Night at the Dancing Dog Inn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye, now you can have this inside of you with no worries."

"About that, Vasha... Your cock may be small by your standards, but this is bigger than anything I've ever seen, much less taken. There's no way you're going to fit in me."

"It will fit," said Vasha, again with the nonchalance that came from complete and utter conviction. "You are smaller than my people, so it will be tight maybe, but it will fit."

"I don't see how it possibly could..." It was insane to even think that she could take that monstrous thing, but the more she looked at it, gods help her, the more she wanted to at least try.

"The magic. It will help. The biggest of my tribe, she is like a log." Vasha held her hands about three feet apart. "This long, and as big around as a small tree. But still she fits inside of her wife."

Ferri bit her lip. Vasha's cock twitched again. "Okay," she said finally.

She laid on her back and spread her legs, then her lips, as far as they would comfortably go. "But go slowly! And pull out if I tell you to."

"You will not want me to, but I will do this, if you say so." Vasha got into position, her hands on Ferri's hips, and pressed the head of her cock against her sex. It felt even bigger than it looked. Ferri could feel it pulsing and throbbing against her, already shooting precum into her folds. It was a good thing, too- even though she was soaking wet, Ferri wanted all the lubrication that she could get.

"Are you ready?" Ferri looked up at Vasha, looming so huge above her, and nodded. "Even with the magic, this might hurt, just a little bit. But it will pass quickly."

She started slowly, as Ferri had requested, but it still took her by surprise. The pain was sharp but short-lived, and not nearly as bad as Ferri expected. She looked down, half-fearing what she would see, but there was no blood. She just saw her lips, stretched impossibly thin around Vasha's thickness. The head was all the way inside of her, but a good ten inches still remained. Vasha started to push further in and Ferri gasped.

"Oh! Oh fuuu- fuuuuck!" she cried, far louder than she intended. She could feel the fat, throbbing head forcing its way deeper and deeper inside of her. Thanks to the heartroot tea, Ferri had felt men finish inside of her on more than one occasion. She could always feel the wild twitching of their cocks as they came, but never the cum itself. That wasn't the case with Vasha. Every few seconds her cock would pulse. For a brief moment it would feel even bigger, then Ferri would feel a rope of hot precum spurting within her. It was like nothing she had ever felt before.

The biggest man that Ferri had ever been with was nine inches long (which she knew because he wouldn't shut up about it.) He wasn't able to fit all the way inside of her- by the time he was most of the way in the head of his cock hit the end of her pussy, and when he fucked her it kept hitting the entrance to her womb, which was so painful that Ferri made him stop.

Vasha hilted herself, somehow. Ferri felt her balls pressing against her bottom, yet there was no pain. Just pleasure so intense that she felt like just one more spurt of precum would send her over the edge.

As it turned out, she was right. Before Vasha had even started thrusting Ferri was biting her fingers in a futile attempt to stifle her moans while her pussy contracted wildly around her cock. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever had. Just the feeling of being so incredibly, wonderfully full was driving her wild, and whether it was because of the magic or because Vasha's cock was so enormous, Ferri could feel every little vein, every tiny twitch and pulse.

"Ngh!" Vasha grunted. "You are so tight! Forgive me, I do not think I can go for long before I cum."

"F- fuh- fine!" Ferri managed to sputter. "Just- just fuck me! Long as you can!"

She got her wish. Just as the last waves of her orgasm were leaving her, Vasha began to thrust. Ferri's eyes rolled back, and the things that she said weren't quite words anymore. Some small part of her was vaguely aware of the pleasant way her tits bounced with every thrust, the way Vasha's tits bounced, and how odd the contrast was when her delicate, womanly eyebrows furrowed with every moan and grunt and thrust of her massive cock.

This shouldn't be working some other small part of her said. This should hurt. She shouldn't have been able to fit all the way inside of me. Yet here she was. It felt like Vasha was inside her to her stomach, but all she felt was wave after wave of the most intense pleasure that she'd ever felt.

"Xwache kvorri!" Vasha cried after just a few minutes. "I am already-"

She didn't finish her sentence, but Ferri knew what was happening before she had even opened her mouth. Vasha's cock suddenly got even harder than it already was- it felt like a stone inside of her- and somehow, impossibly, it felt like it got even bigger. Ferri braced herself as best she could, but there was no way she could have prepared for it. There was nothing to compare it to. Vasha had already put more precum inside of her than probably every man Ferri had ever fucked put together, so when she actually came, it was earth-shattering.

Ferri's third orgasm of the night had already started, so when Vasha's cum started to flood her insides it exploded her into new heights. Almost immediately, Ferri's pussy was filled to capacity. With nowhere else to go, a flood of thick, hot semen began to force its way out between her lips and Vasha's cock, soaking her obscenely huge balls with cum even as they churned and pumped even more of it into Ferri's cunt.

At some point- Ferri's sense of time was lost to her for the moment- Vasha took her cock out of her with a wet pop, and she was still cumming! Rope after rope of pearly white cum covered Ferri's stomach, her breasts, and some even made it as far as her face.

When it was all over the bed was a mess. Ferri just laid there for a while, breathing heavily. Some of Vasha's cum had made it into her mouth, and she discovered that it even tasted better than normal semen.

"I am sorry," said Vasha, blushing. "That was shameful. It has been too long since I have fucked."

Ferri slowly sat up, and shivered when it caused a glop of cum to drip out of her still-twitching cunt. Her ears were ringing. "You-" She swallowed the cum that was in her mouth. "You have have nothing to be ashamed of. Gods above! That was... That was the most incredible thing."

That seemed to perk her up a bit. She smiled. "As I said, I will be the best you have ever had."

"You've earned your room for the week," said Ferri through heavy breaths. "Gods, I'm going to need more heartroot though." She wiped the cum from her forehead and stared at Vasha's cock. "You're... still hard?"

"Yes. That was just the first cumming. You are surprised?"

"You can cum more than once?"

"Yes. I can cum five, maybe six times before my cock will get soft. Will this be enough?"

Ferri grinned.

--

Dima grunted and bit down on her lip to keep herself from moaning as she toyed with her clit under her skirt while peering through the crack in Ferri's door. She had come tell Ferri to keep the noise down- she had woken Dima up- but her curiosity was piqued when she heard another woman's voice from within her room. That was when she noticed the lamplight spilling through the crack and, well...

It wasn't every day that you saw a cock that big, or a woman that big, let alone the former attached to the latter. It was the strangest thing that she had ever seen, but from all the noise that Ferri was making she was certainly enjoying herself, and it didn't take long before the two of them got Dima all horny too.

She was trying to suck it now. Silly girl. That thing would never fit in anyone's mouth, yet she was trying to wrap her lips around the head. A cock like that, you'd be better off using your tongue more, licking the shaft and the little cleft under the head. Apparently the big woman was happy with what she was doing though, because after a while she moaned and covered Ferri with the biggest load of cum that Dima had ever seen.

Ferri had said something about her staying for a week, hadn't she? Dima smiled and began kneading her breast through her nightgown. Her twin daughters and youngest children, Signi and Sigrun, were nearly nineteen years old, but the milk that had started with their births had never completely gone away, and as she groped herself it began to leak through the fabric. A week would be plenty of time.