A Night at the Manor Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon stood and admired the work of art before him. Such an erotic sight and he was far from finished. Licking his lips he could still taste her sweet nectar and he wiped his chin with the back of his hand feeling the residue of her orgasm. He moved to the end of the table and positioned himself by her head. Looking at her beautiful face he bent down and kissed her forehead, then her inverted lips. Her tongue snaked into his.

"MMM I do taste good." She purred as the kiss separated.

"You look good and feel good too" He replied and reached forward with both hands and slid his palms down from her shoulders and sweep across her breasts. Each tit was a perfect handful and he trapped her nipples between his fingers giving them a firm pinch. She gasped in surprise and arched her back, resting on her bum and shoulders, pushing her breasts up into his grasp.

The soft caress lasted a few more seconds and she felt abandoned when his touch left her skin. Her disappointment was short lived as she heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being undone and rustle of clothing as Jon's jeans fell to around his knees. Tilting her head back she could see the large bulge his manhood was making in the front of his shorts.

"Oh, is that a present for me?" she coyly enquired. With that Jon dropped his briefs to join his jeans. His full erection sprang up to above horizontal and bounced as it enjoyed the freedom of being released for its restraining garments.

" All yours." Replied Jon, stroking her cheek.

Emily wriggled on her shoulders closer to him till her head hung back off the end of the table. With her back arched again Jon could not resist running his fingertips around her nipples and stroking the curves of her breasts again. As he played he felt her warm breath on the head of his cock just before she placed a light kiss on the end of the helmet. His penis twitched with anticipation and he leaned in closer to her. Her warm wet tongue licked from the base of his cock to his foreskin teasing every sensitive nerve on the underside. She repeated the move four or five times giving him amazing sensations. Dropping lower again she opened her lips and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Jon was totally at her mercy but had no intention of escaping. With her talented tongue she swapped to his other nut, tugging gently before releasing him through her wet lips.

Jon's cock was as hard as it could be. The vein running along its length pulsed as the blood pressure increased. Emily took a breath, her breasts rising again, then she sank her mouth over Jon's had dick sliding her lips all the way down to the base.

"Oh God yes that's so good." Jon murmured as he felt her throat grip the end of his penis and the suction made him grow even harder, and maybe ever half an inch longer. Releasing his rod she let it slide back out of her mouth with only the slight hint of a cough from her gag reflex. His cock was covered in a mix of her drawled saliva and the start of his pre-cum. She repeated her dive onto his manhood twice more, each time her nose rubbing his ball sack and he could almost see the swelling in her exposed streached throat.

"If you keep that up for much longer I'm not going to last, your mouth is amazing."

Looking up at him she winked. "Thank you I have been told that before. I hope you're not finished yet though?"

"Hell No. Get off of there and come here!"

She giggled as she descended from the table. Pulling the useless dress off over her head and shaking her hair free she threw the fabric onto the floor. Naked except for her stilettos, she teased him by walking the long way around the picnic bench. Her legs stalking like a model on a catwalk. She kept eye contact with him as Jon kicked off his trousers and unbuttoned his blue shirt. Emily moved into the gap between him and the end of the table, resting the curves of her sexy bum cheeks on the edge if the platform. Jon stood before, her his cock hard and ready pointed directly at her.

"Come here" She growled and wrapped her delicate fingers around his member and pulled him into her embrace. Their lips met as Jon's arm circled her waist so their bodies welded into one. Her breasts crushed against his chest and her diamond hard nipples scored lines through his chest hair. They kissed passionately again. Their desire overflowing, tongues deep in each other's mouths. Jon's hand slid up her back and gripped a handful of hair, pulling her head back. He dipped lower, devouring her neck with more kisses. He groaned in delight.

Emily's arm was trapped between their impassioned bodies with limited movement. All she could do was grip Jon's cock and rub the head of it against her dripping pussy. His foreskin was pulled back exposing more sensitive nerve endings that began to send messages of arousal deep into his brain. The sensation felt amazing and his manhood throbbed in her hand.

Suddenly Emily felt his hand grab her shoulder and it pushed her back onto the picnic table.

Resting back on her elbows with her legs, now off the floor and spread wide her virgina open and ready fully exposed. Looking into his eyes she hissed.

"Fuck me NOW!"

With less than half a step forward, the end of Jon's penis was poised at her entrance. The look on her face was one of pleading and pure lust. After a seconds pause (now was not the time for teasing) Jon thrust with his hips, driving his fully erect member deep into her tight welcoming pussy. They ground together trying to take every part of each other. They paused for a moment, his course short trimmed pubic hairs tickling her soft smooth mound. They both were breathing hard as Jon slowly withdrew till just the head of his dick was held by just her inner labia lips, before slamming back in hard making her moan with delight.

For the next few minutes they set up a steady rhythm with him penetrating her deeply, driving hard as their passions grew and grew. The night air was not cold and both their bodies soon shimmered in a light glow of perspiration. Emily reached forward to finger her clit increasing the pleasure even more than the intense feelings she was already experiencing.

Jon felt he would stay hard for hours but knew sooner or later he would lose control and his balls would boil over. The look on her face, her breasts bouncing on her chest and her fingers stirring in her pussy, grazing his shaft with each thrust was starting to become almost too much stimulation for him.

The old adage of a change is as good as a rest did not really apply but swapping positions would give him a chance to last a little longer and hopefully give Emily time to reach her peak too. Pulling out fully caused her eyes to snap wide open with dismay, only to be replaced by surprise as Jon grabbed her and turned her over, manhandling her so she was bent over the table, her chest on the wooden planks, her feet on the floor and her amazing backside in Jon's target area. With his foot and knee he made her separate her legs, opening her wide for his next assault on her pleasure zone.

Flexing his knees he stroked his cock across her pussy two or three times before she reached back through her legs and guided his meat into her awaiting orifice. Gripping her hips Jon sank into her and from this position it felt as if an extra half inch was imbedded in her. They both groaned with pleasure. His grip tightened on her bum cheeks, spreading the pale globes apart exposing her puckered rear hole. He ran a thumb across it causing her sphincter muscle to spasm and tighten. The effect echoed by the strong muscles inside her pussy, squeezing him as thought trying to milk his seed from his nuts. Jon was too close to his release to consider experiencing to dark forbidden fruit of this alternative pleasure palace but made a mental note to enjoy a slow exploration at a later date if the opportunity arose.

Emily was panting now and the external caressing of her butt hole, combined with several inches of hot manhood sawing back and forth into her, and her fingers back rubbing her clit started to prove too much. Her hand gripped the side of the table as Jon continued to drive her from behind towards her fast approaching peak. Her legs began to weaken and vibrate, shaking, with the warm glow that was fulling her body, radiating out from her virgina. She could hear Jon grunting with exertion from each thrust and knew he was close too.

Jon's testicles were buzzing with excitement. The warm wet strokes along his penis were driving him over the edge. He could feel Emily shaking below him and just needed a tiny extra stimulation to tip her over the edge. He placed the end of his thumb against her anus, rubbing harder, massaging their combined juices into the tight skin. With a little more pressure his thumb popped through the tight sphincter of her arse and Jon held it there buried just to the first knuckle in her rear opening.

That was the final trigger and Emily threw her head back and let out a squeal as her full climax hit. The build-up of the evening, the night air, their sexual tension, the foreplay, the deep hard fucking and now a thumb wedged at the entrance to her bum was just too much to resist. Her whole body shook and she gasped for air. Her pussy held even harder around Jon's cock which was now buried deep inside her throbbing and pulsing against her grip. Her vision became slightly blurred and she closed her eyes savouring the exquisite delights and pleasures she was experiencing. For the second time that evening her pussy flooded with her sweet nectar coating Jon's cock, drenching his ball sack and dripping down her spread inner thighs.

As her orgasm hit, Jon also felt his apex reach the point of no return. Driving his erection as deep into her as he could he wrapped an arm around her waist trying to keep her in place while the end of his thumb continued to wiggle in her tight backdoor. Her pussy gripped and rippled around his shaft as her full blown climax coursed through her body. The feeling was amazing and Jon's balls exploded. His hot wet seed forced its way down his cock shooting out the end to cover her inside with his sticky cum. Her pussy continued to squeeze him, milking him of every drop of fluid. The sensations and pleasure he felt were almost too much.

Emily continued to twitch and jerk as her climax crested and started to slowly subside. Her legs wobbled and he held her up with his arm around her waist to stop her falling to her knees. Their breathing began to slow and Jon gently slipped his thumb out of her anus. The puckered little hole appeared to wink in appreciation before closing tightly. Jon slowly pulled his hips back allowing his still semi rigid cock to break the union they had just enjoyed. It bobbed up and down as it came free glistening with wetness. Emily let out a soft moan of disappointment as she felt him slide out of her.

Jon stood upright and enjoyed the highly erotic sight of her still bent over the table with her pussy and bum on full display. Her pussy slick and pink from their love making. With a squeeze of a hidden muscle Emily pushed a large glob of their combined cum from between her lips and it oozed out over her sex, shining in the moonlight. They stayed like that for a few more seconds both catching their breath and enjoying the afterglow of their passion.

"That was fucking amazing!" Emily exclaimed as she finally managed to stand, still naked in her heels and turning into his embrace.

"Yeah that was pretty special" Jon replied kissing her full on the lips. "It's getting late, past midnight and I guess I need to take you back to the hotel?"

"Oh shit yes. I have the early shift and need to be up before 6am!"

"We had better get you back then so you get a bit a sleep before you have to be all prim and proper for the hotel guests."

"Me, prim and proper? Never!" she chuckled.

As Jon picked up his discarded jeans and turned them bask the right way out before putting them back on, Emily stepped over to her dress and straight legged bent over to pick it up, giving her backside a wiggle in the process.

"Don't start that again, or you will never get any sleep!"

Emily pouted briefly before giving him a full smile. She stepped into her dress and pulled it up her body. It was a little ruckled up and ended up around her midriff with just one spaghetti strap one her shoulder, her right breast and still hard nipple exposed.

"You look damn hot like that." Jon said.

"Hehe, well maybe I should always wear this dress like this." With that she dropped a hand to her crotch and wiped two fingers through her still drenched pussy. Closing her eyes she brought her hand up to her mouth and took the fingers between her lips and sucked off their combined cum cocktail. "Mmmmm so tasty!"

Opening her eyes she winked at him and pulled the dress down so it just covered her pubic area and cute arse, but left her breast on display.

Jon took her hand and led her back towards the passenger side of the car. He pressed the remote button on the key, unlocking the door. A second later they were bathed in light and were startled by the sound of an engine starting up. Another car had been in the carpark, part obscured by a bush and its dark colour leaving it almost invisible in the darkness. The car pulled off and its lights swept across the otherwise empty car park. As it passed close by them the driver, a man in his early forty's lowered driver's side window.

"Thanks for the show, hope I catch you another time!" And with a small wheel spin he accelerated out of the car park!

Jon and Emily looked at each other in shock them together burst out laughing.

"Well I hope we made his evening" Emily chuckled.

"Oh, I am sure we did not disappoint our unknown audience."

Jon held open the car door and Emily curled into the seat.

"It's a good job the upholstery is leather." she said as Jon settled behind the wheel. "I'm going to leave a big juicy wet spot on the seat. It's already soaked through the back of my dress!"

Jon smiled, leaned across and gave her a deep French kiss. "I don't think I'm going to complain after the evening we just had."

Emily laid a hand high on his thigh and lent her head on his shoulder.

He started the car reverse turned the car to face the entrance and headed out of the carpark, turning in the direction of the Manor Hotel.

To be continued?

12