All Comments on 'A Night at the Nutcracker Suite'

by DPMaster

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hard but good...

Maybe hard for some people, but great story as far as I'm concerned. Love to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Extremely erotic, and almost makes a man want to experience what you described. Almost, but not quite. Beautifully descriptive, and well written. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am game.

This story hits the spot. I have written (but never published) stories with the idea of slowly heating balls in a pan of water. As far as the teeth gnashing, scrotum grating, ball busting....that sounds like pure ecstasy and I would relish the week of sore genitals as a souvenir of our night and of course I would have the scars of her teeth for life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it.

I am a true CBT guy. She was brutal but benevolent. I'll bet he limped for a while after her work was done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really well written. Extremely graphic and erotic. Very good description of his emotions and "feelings." Enjoyed the story. Don't know if I could endure what you described.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
OMG

A top fantasy forme, having my balls -pleasured with fwmale teeth. Better if I'm chewing on a guy's balls at thhe same time. Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahhh!

You BURNED my BALLS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฆ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was extreme edge play. Cool story for those who are onto CBT, I guess. If I was her victim, id call the police then an ambulance. He needs an ultrasound at least. Sick story. Always have a safe word and a sane partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, the author warns you at the start that this is a hard CBT fantasy. Keywords: Hard, CBT, Fantasy. It's going to be extreme; it's going to involve a guy's tortured junk; it's a dream nobody expects to play out for real. It's also obvious he's involved in this scene quite willingly, so he's no victim. If you come out of this feeling the need to lecture the world on safe words and being safe, sane, and consensual, you missed the point from the start. And, as fare as that's concerned, Safe, Sane, and Consensual isn't the only school of thought in the BDSM community. Many people live by the notion of Risk Aware Consensual Kink where participants are aware of certain risky behaviors going in and consent to what happens. If it's not your cuppa, fine. The lecture's not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. Wish my mistress was so cruel in a loving way. I'd do the walk of pain for a shot at this. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this. Please write more. I love reading really hardcore CBT. Next time she should torture your cock too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked your writing skills. Very professional. From my point of view this was a very sexy story and the word EXTREME allowed the reader to make their choices whether to read or not. When a man dreams of giving up his power to a beautiful women/ goddess underneath it all there is a feeling of total surrender. A "safe" word is his insurance policy. To totally surrender there is no "safe" word. It is all based on trust in her completely. If you are willing to give her your trust then make sure you trust their judgement. That is the ultimate surrender. That said this could be taken as a deeper metaphor that involves a truly deep emotional surrender to HER. THAT IS FAR MORE RISKY and so much more FULLFILLLING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDPMaster@DPMaster
76 Followers
I'm Matt Nicholson. After being involved in the BDSM scene for over a decade, I became an editor and writer for Darker Pleasures Publications. Over the years I've written and edited hundreds of short stories about breast bondage and punishment as well as cock and ball tortur...