All Comments on 'A Night at the Rock Show'

by Sadie66

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
Goody

Oh boy everybody. Another story about a slut wife and a sic wimp husband.

Nothing but crap here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pretty good

It was a pretty good story.

To theother poster: If you don't like these types of stories don't read them, Seems pretty simple to me. DA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rock and Roll

Well done tale with good action.

You'll note that the person who dissed the story is doing it with several stories. A lonely person who possibly has run out of batteries? That's my theory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
We agree with Goodie

We agree that we wasted our time in reading this story. If the husband had known beforehand what his wife was going to do, that would have been different. Yet, he got thirds and she broke their marriage vows. He should kick her out of the car and drive off, then kick her out of the house after he has divorce papers served on her. If that happens, she could come live with us as long as she is bi.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

DrFreudSlipDrFreudSlipalmost 20 years ago
"Penthouse" garbage

"Literotica" should add another catagory for this type of "story" (sameo-sameo)- so we don't have to waste our time - assuming/thinking it will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
different stories for different folks

I liked this story, just remember folks, we can't all like the same type of story and if everybody wrote the type of story you liked then someone else, (even if its just one to the other thousands of us), wouldn't be able to enjoy the site. So to all the writers out there, write whatever the fuck you want because somebody online wants to read it.

vision1032avision1032aalmost 20 years ago
Good story... looking forward to more

I can not fathom why people who do not like or approve of stories that involve open marriages bother to read them? As for me I enjoyed the story although I thought for sure she was going to get done by the band. Don't hesitate to write more Sadie66 and pay no mind to the nay sayers.

Sadie66Sadie66almost 20 years agoAuthor
My opinion

I am not writing "stories". These are things that happened that I thought people might like to read. CAUSE IT MAKES US HOT! If someone doesn't like it, fine. Thanks to everyone who read it and liked it. Who knows, some of the midwestern readers may run into us and make fame and fortune right here on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT JOB!

Great story. Ignore all those people that complain. I've come across many stories that I didn't like and quite frackly I just move on.

People who complain seriously have too much time on their hands.

With regards to the story, very sexy. I was hoping she'd slip off her panties over his mouth and feed him the cum. Still a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gee!

The author made three post complaining about people that don't like his story. The story is not bad but it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great submission

Loved your tale or erotic fun. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRY

If you or others don't like people commenting on your story don't write them.YOUR STORY STINKS IT SHOULD SAY WIFE SUCKS OFF EVERY ONE SHE SEES AT ROCK SHOW AND PIECE OF SHIT HUSBAND LOVES IT THE SICK PRICK.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Disgusting

Fucking cunt. I hate cuckolds. I think they should suffer in pain.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

2 weeks later, they both are in burning agony when they piss in the morning.

They head to the doctor PRAYING that it is still only syphilis or ghonnereah again THIS time and not HIV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both these fucked up people deserve each other. Fuckwads.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

1st story with this name. I didnt read it but in the real world, as I am guessing you wrote a totally homosexual husband, when it got to this part "Wife surprises hubby after disappearing at show." it would be followed by "Husband surprises worthless cunt of a wife with divorce papers after reappearing at the show"

Glad you crawled back into that closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh please stop crying about the negative comments. Your stories are shit. Just what I would expect from a skanky ass slut. Do something useful like getting a shot of penicillin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous