A Night He Will Never Forget

Story Info
First time with a new & willing husband.
1.2k words
3.51
75.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrob182
nrob182
2 Followers

Justin and I met while still in high school. We became immediate friends from the very beginning through a mutual friend, Josh. Josh was very strange and not many people liked him, or could even stand him, for that matter. Although there was one thing I could give great thanks to him for, and that was for introducing me to the love of my life.

We grew up in a small town in Georgia. We had always talked about getting married and that day was finally here. For nine months I had been stressing out about having everything perfect for our wedding. I totally forgot about our wedding night and what a surprise Justin will get when I step out of our hotel room bathroom with my white satin corset and matching g-string. But enough about the wedding night. That day was magical. I had everything I had wanted even down to the flowers.

After the wedding was completely over, we changed out of our wedding clothes and put on something a bit more suitable for a plane ride. At this point I still didn't know where the honeymoon was, until I heard this familiar voice over the intercom say, "Last call for flight 113 to Atlantic City."

I could not have been more surprised. We had always talked about going there and now we actually were. On the flight there Justin kept whispering sexy little things in my ear and getting me so wet I'm sure you could have seen it through my jeans. "I can't wait to kiss every inch of your body tonight..." he once said.

Besides the fact that he was already incredibly hot, and I could do whatever I wanted with him, made me want him even more. Obviously the flight there was hard for us to keep our hands off each other. At one point a stewardess had to come over and ask us to stop messing around because we were making the other passengers uncomfortable. We felt like kids again.

Finally we landed in the beautiful Atlantic City, and I should have known that Justin would get the best hotel and the best room in the hotel just for our fun filled night of ecstasy. I just hoped that the walls were sound proof because there's going to be a lot of screaming going on.

When we checked into the hotel, we carried our luggage up to our room and before we went into our room, Justin picked me up and carried me in and put me on the bed.

While he was bringing in the rest or our stuff, I crept into the bathroom and changed in to his surprise. I knew I could get a rise out of him when I came out wearing my white leather corset with matching g-string, thigh high white stockings, and 4 inch high stilettos with white fur on the top.

"What are you doing in there?" He asked even though I knew that he knew what I was doing.

"I'll be out in a minute." I was so nervous because this was our first time to ever have sex and I really wanted to make it a night he would never forget.

I hesitated coming out of the bathroom looking like a hooker, but Justin had a fetish with underwear, especially corsets, and I really wanted to be sexy for him and plus my ass looked incredible in that g-string. When I came out of the bathroom and came around the corner, I looked at him and he was speechless. His jaw dropped to the ground like he was in shock and I knew he couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of me. I could see it in his eyes.

He was sitting on the edge of the king sized bed. I walked over to him and told him to stand up. He stood up, willingly, still with his mouth open in shock and he didn't say a word. He just did what I said to do. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off onto the floor. I unbuckeled his belt, unbuttoned his pant button and unzipped his zipper, to find silk boxers and a very hard, very big man. I asked him if I looked hot and he just nodded and I closed his mouth, put his big bear arms around me and kissed his sweet, lustful lips. I kissed him again but this time with a little tongue.

I licked around his lips and softly bit his bottom lip. I knew that was something he loved for me to do. His hands moved from the middle of my back to the bottom of my back and drew a circle with his finger around my tattoo. He moved his hands further and further downward and landed on my ass. I hoped he was ready for what was to come next.

I pushed him down on the bed and strattled him. I took his hands and moved them down my corset to my thighs, then to my ass again. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me very passionately. I didn't want it to end, but just as he pulled away he picked me up and threw my on the other side of the bed. He positioned me to be right in the middle of the bed and kissed me again, kissing my neck, then my chest, all the way down to my toes. I moaned a bit to make him do it more. That turned him on so much. I wanted him to just fuck the hell out of me and he knew that, but instead he unhooked the top half of my corset and kissed in between my breasts. I didn't want it to end.

His hands were so soft it almost tickled when he slid his hand under my g-string. "Oh god baby! I want you to fuck me so hard,"

"Not yet Baby, just wait." I didn't want to wait, that was the problem. I wanted it now and I wanted it hard and fast. He took my g-string off and threw it on the floor behind him. Just when I thought I was going to get what I wanted, he just teased me again. He kissed on the inside of my legs and bit everywhere and he got me so wet I could feel it. I was dripping. Couldn't he see that!? Apparently he could because the next thing he did was amazing. He took 2 fingers and slid them into my wet pussy. Then he licked my clit so soft, it only took me a minute to have one of the best orgasms ever.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so hot, I want you to fuck me so hard." I said filling his mouth with all my juices.

He didn't stop fingering me and sucking on my clit. I can't even count how many orgasms he gave me, it seemed to go on forever. I didn't want him to stop. Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore before I came again, he stopped, pulled my legs up and put them on his shoulder and slid his dick inside of my wet pussy. He started fucking me very slow. He would go in real fast then pull out slow and repeat about 20 times. He then started pulling out half way and go back in fast and hard, just how I told him i would like it.

He kept fucking me until we both came. We both laid there on the bed looking at each other, thinking how lucky we both were to have found each other. A couple minutes of cooling off was enough time for us to just start fucking again.

nrob182
nrob182
2 Followers