A Night In Breinden Swamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By Valkar, enough with the oratory!" Harl said, quieting Sera. "Nobody's drowning today!" The ogre then peeled off the humping Romica and slung her over his shoulder, holding her in place with the hand of his cradling arm.

"Please, Master," Romica whined. "I'll let you put it anywhere you want. Just please fuck me!"

"Fuck time later!" Harl answered as he plunged his hand into the water to fish out his gear and sword.

"W-where are we going?" Sera asked the ogre. "C-can't see."

"The upper chamber," Harl answered, slinging his pack over his shoulder. "Don't worry, my eyes can pierce the deepest darkness." A loud thump soon followed the words Harl spoke.

"What was that?" Sera asked.

"Oww," Harl groaned. "Low stalactite. Didn't see that."

* * *

The next few moments were a blur for Sera. The ogre had snatched her and Romi up and taken them into the blackness. The roar of the floodwater had faded and was replaced by the ogre's heavy steps racing up some unseen staircase.

The sounds that truly tortured the halfling were Romi's lustful moans and the slapping of the half-elf's flesh as she humped the ogre's shoulder. "Stop it Sera!" the halfling scolded herself. "Got to keep your head straight. Got to stop thinking... About... How you're going to let that ogre dick slam right into your cunt, and how you're going to die happy when it splits you in two!"

"Hold on," Harl said. "Stay with me, we're almost there."

The loud creaking of a door marked the end of the climb and Sera felt a soft breeze on her bare skin. "What is this place?"

"Welcome to my father's other hideout," The ogre said. The next thing she heard was a tinder strike and the sudden blaze of a row of fire sconces on either side, revealing another large cavern.

Scanning the large space, Sera spotted a huge mattress in the center, with all manner of sacks and chests lining the walls. At the far end of the cave was an odd looking spout where a small waterfall flowed.

"First things first," Harl said. "We get you two comfortable." With that, Harl unceremoniously dumped his two companions on the mattress, and tossed his gear amongst the stores by the wall. He then walked away from them towards the water spout, quickly jumping under its refreshing flow.

"What are you doing?" Sera asked desperately.

"Just washing off a bit. My father made his own Velerian Shower out of the rock and..."

"You're washing off?!"

"Mmm Sera smell nice," Romi slurred as she crawled up to her friend. Sliding up behind the halfling, Romica licked her friend's slender neck with a long swipe of her tongue.

"You taste even better," Purred the half-elf.

"Damn it, ogre, this is some time for you to take a bath," Sera protested.

"You said it was Lilith's Kiss," Harl replied, splashing himself with water. "According to my father, aside from the antidote, there are two other ways to purge the 'succubus juice': coupling with seven dwarves or one aroused giant."

"Wha -- what do you mean?" Sera asked, as she vainly tried to fight off Romi's attempts to finish undressing her.

"Well, since there are no dwarves around I'll have to — uh — couple it out of you."

"Wha...? Mmph!"

Romi finally got Sera's shirt completely off while the halfling was distracted, and Sera's yelp of disbelief upon hearing what the ogre planned gave the sex-crazed half-elf a chance to thrust her tongue past the halfling's lips to taste her mouth.

Romi's hand went down between Sera's legs as well to find the small woman's clit and roll it between her fingers. As much as she tried to fight it, the halfling soon found herself falling deeper and deeper into lustful bliss.

"Yes, I know it sounds fantastic," Harl continued, "but father says it's the only way outside of the antidote to cure you, and I don't know what else I can do. So, I need to get clean first. Being covered in goblin blood doesn't get me in the mood."

As he looked to his companions once again, he knew he had to act fast. Both of them were now completely naked and scissored between each other's legs.

"P-please help!" Sera moaned as Romi pulled her by the ankle to increase friction of their labia slipping over each other.

"Just a moment longer," he said, rushing to his backpack. After rummaging through his gear, Harl brought out a stoppered flask. As he knelt by the bed, Harl uncorked the bottle and poured out a clear, oily liquid onto his hand. He then lathered his hands with the lotion to a slippery sheen.

The ogre then poured more of liquid on his large cock and gave his organ several quick pumps to bring it fully back to life. "Ok, now we're ready."

"Stop, I need her," Romi moaned in protest as Harl pulled Sera off her and put the two side by side on the bed.

"I need to put you in place first," the ogre said.

The half-elf gave the ogre a murderous gaze, growling ferally as she pumped her crotch up at him. "Gods damn you, I need to come!" Romica demanded.

"As you command," Harl replied, and immediately stuffed a thick middle finger into the half-elf's wet pussy.

Romi howled as she orgasmed with the first penetration, slamming her body back on the mattress, writhing and arching as waves of climax coursed through her.

Harl grunted approvingly at the half-elf's ecstasy, but he knew he still had to turn up the heat. Digging deeper into Romica's wet mound, Harl's finger chanced upon that special, soft patch of flesh that was the gold in every woman's moist sex. Without hesitation, the ogre curled his finger to flick her pleasure spot.

Again, the reaction was immediate, with Romica's eyes popping wide open while a soundless scream formed on her lips. Her body stiffened into an arch as her legs and intimate muscles clamped down on Harl's flicking finger, tightening around it and savoring each quick caress of her vaginal walls.

"Ahh — gods — YES!" Romica finally screamed, each word louder and drawn out longer than the last, as a stream of her juices squirted upwards like a fountain to wet the ogre and her halfling friend with tasty female honey.

"More!" Romica panted, sagging back down on the mattress. "I need more! You can fuck my mouth, my ass. I just need you inside me!" She licked her lips and stared at the ogre with a lewd, hungry smile.

Ok so far so good, the ogre thought. Now for the little one. Harl then turned his eyes to the halfling.

Sera couldn't help but watch the ogre ravish her friend, her eyes locked on Romica's undulating body as she came again and again on the giant's invading finger.

Sera's own fingers had danced on her moist sex, sliding up and down her tiny clit, stabbing her pussy with rapid-fire jabs, trying to match the ogre stroke for stroke until she came as well, her moans blending in with Romica's lustful screams.

The halfling knew it was stupid — coming like that would just speed up the poison and she would be lost — but Sera didn't care. They took a chance in trusting the ogre, and now he was getting what he really wanted.

Eating can probably wait, She thought cynically. He likes to play with his food first. "Well if I'm going to die, I won't have the mind to realize it! I'm coming too, Romi! I'm...

"Are you always this noisy in bed?"

Sera's head snapped towards the voice, bringing her face to face with the ogre. To her surprise, the halfling liked what she saw. The ogre's body was a vision of symmetry, with well-sculpted muscles covering his frame instead of the bulbous sinews that covered most of his brethren.

His skin was free of the warts and scabs that were common among the giant-kin. In fact, his tan colored form was as smooth as a bronzed talos. His face, even with the bright yellow eyes and the small fangs jutting from his lower jaw, seemed like the powerful visage of some godlike titan.

The halfling could only stare as this perfection of manhood brought a hand down to her own doll-like body, small in size but possessing lean curves that fired up men's loins. She quivered as he gently parted a leg. "What are you going to do?" Sera asked.

"Well," the ogre replied as he wet his lips and parted her other leg, "I'm..." He paused and chuckled. "Going to eat you."

"What?! No! Get away!"

Before the halfling could scurry off, Harl brought his mouth between the small woman's legs and gave her sex a long swipe of his tongue. Sera's whole body stiffened at the wet contact, arching her back as jolt of orgasm tore through her tiny frame.

Before she could even recover, the ogre planted his lips on her pussy and expertly took her small clit into his mouth. Harl sucked on the sensitive nub, rolling it around with his tongue and making the halfing girl moan for more.

Hearing her cries, Harl spreads Sera's legs ever so slightly, just enough to widen the lips of her creamy pussy. The ogre stabbed his tongue deep into her wet, pink flesh, swirling his large mouth muscle inside the hafling. Sera answered with a high-pitched scream, thrashing her body about as the ogre's tongue tickled her walls, grinding herself against the giant's mouth.

A growing heat soon spread from Sera's loins to creep throughout her aroused body. The halfling pumped her sex onto the ogre's mouth, vigorously fucking the cock-like tongue as she pushed herself closer to the edge. "Yes, harder!" Sera commanded. "Fuck me with your mouth. Yes —that's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She continued to squeal the last in an ever-louder voice as her pleasure mounted.

The halfing went rigid for a second time as waves upon waves of climax battered her sweating form, until a final crushing orgasm slammed her whole body, throwing her into a dark oblivion. For a few moments, Sera was in blackness, but the far off sounds of Romica's panting slowly pulled her back to consciousness. Opening her eyes, Sera realized that she was feeling something she hadn't felt in a long time. She had a clear head.

"I'm cured," the halfling breathed.

"No, not yet," Harl told her. "Well, not completely."

Sera turned to her side, taking in the sight of the ogre still pistoning and twirling a finger in Romica's loudly squishing pussy.

"You're so sexy when you come, Sera," a sweaty, thrashing Romica cooed.

Sera could feel her excitement leaking out of her sex the moment those words left her friend's lips. "Crap, you're right."

"Don't worry, I'm working on it," Harl replied.

"On what exactly?"

"Well," the ogre said, "according to my father, the mixing of an aroused giant's seed in the, uh, flower of a poisoned person results in an all natural antidote. It cures the person immediately and provides others with a potion that can be imbibed."

"Meaning I have to drink your cum," Sera said.

"Coming from your friend's sex, yes." Harl continued. "I fear I would injure you if we tried to do it the other way."

"Thanks for the concern," Sera said as her hand wandered back to her pussy, "but you still haven't answered me."

Romica screamed to the cavern ceiling above as another climax ripped through her.

"I have to get her excited and wet," The ogre said. "She's bigger than you, but not that big — if you know what I mean."

"Right," Sera replied, suddenly finding herself mesmerized at the girth of the giant's sex. "Shit! Keep yourself together Sera!" Spotting the giant's bottle of oil, Sera snatched up the container and lathered her hands with its contents. "Let me help."

Giving her hands a nice thick glaze of oil, Sera ducked under the ogre's arms and grabbed Harl's large fleshy rod.

The ogre moaned, feeling tiny hands pleasurably slide up and down his long, thick shaft, coating it with more of the bottle's slickness. "Th-thanks."

"That's it," Romica squealed. "Get him nice and hard, that's a good girl!" The half-elf then reached over to the halfling's bare bottom to fondle Sera's wet pussy, her thumb pushing into the small woman's puckered asshole.

Sera moaned from the touch. "Just get the poison out of her before I go back to being sex-mad!"

"Right," Harl replied and took his finger out of Romica's pussy. Before the swordswoman could protest, Harl lifted up Romica by her waist and brought her sex to his lips. The half-elf's scream of lust and joy filled the cavern as she felt the ogre's lips envelope her. His tongue flicked her sensitive clit, and then pushed into the folds of her sopping sex. Romica grabbed hold of giant's hair and pushed herself onto his face, grinding her pelvis onto the giant's mouth, thrusting her sex onto the invading tongue.

Well she seems wet enough, Harl observed, his face now flowing with pussy juice. Time for the cure.

Another orgasm ripped through Romica's sex-battered body, making her limply sag on the ogre's head. Harl saw his chance, and pulled his lips from her folds to lower her to his lap.

Sera saw what the ogre had in mind and held his cock straight, aiming at the descending pussy. Harl meanwhile turned Romica around, putting her back to his chest and draped her left arm over his shoulders. He then brought his hands to her legs and held them from under her knees, spreading them at the same time.

"Hey — be careful, will you?" Sera's voice trembled.

"Always," Harl replied and settled the moaning half-elf on his upturned cock.

Romica's eyes shot open and her mouth formed into an O as a wordless howl broke from her lips when the giant's cockhead thrust past the moist lips of her pussy.

"Ohhh — FUCK!" Romica Finally yelled as her pussy stretched out to accommodate the fleshy invader.

Sera let go of Harl's cock and just sat back to watch the spectacle unfolding before her. Mesmerized, the halfing stared at her friend's slow impalement on the massive cock, watching the half-elf writhe and shiver in pain-pleasure.

To his credit, the ogre was going slow, easing his giant flesh rod into Romica's greedy pussy. The same couldn't be said about Romica, who — despite the discomfort — did all she could skewer herself onto his cock. With her face screwed up in lust, she braced her body against the ogre's and forced her nakedness up and down the slick shaft, even as the giant wrestled her to keep still.

The half-elf wasn't having any of it, teasing the ogre by grinding her ass against him, sliding his thick cock head along her velvety inner walls, gripping its helmet with her vaginal muscles. The ogre groaned in response and struggled to keep his sex-craving partner in line.

"Gods, this is hot," Sera whispered, her still eyes glued to the erotic grappling before her. She brought her hand down to the moistness of her sex and began sliding her silky fingers along her wet lips.

By now, the ogre's pants came quick and heavy, with a little hint of desperation. Damn it, I can't come now! Harl's mind raced. We have to come at the same time! Got to stop her from getting me off — but how?

Harl knew he couldn't clutch the woman tighter. He'd probably break all her bones if he did. He couldn't stop either, or the poison would finally take her over, and even giant seed wouldn't cure her. Hells, it probably would be easier if I just give her what she wants. Hey, wait a moment — why not?

Without warning, the ogre gave in to Romica's writhings and impaled the half-elf on his stabbing cock. "Ohhh Gods YESSS!" Romica bellowed, her pussy suddenly filled with almost the entirety of Harl's enormous member.

Even in her state of sexual delirium, Romica knew she had never felt so filled in her entire life, feeling the ogres hot dick everywhere in her pussy, making every movement she made a trigger for another orgasm. "Oh Fuck!" Romica cried out, her body stiffening from a quick climax shooting through her while the giant moved her body upwards.

It was slow and deliberate, her ascension up the fleshy pole, sliding against each and every sensitive patch of moist pussy flesh, sending more jolts of hot pleasure through her quivering form. Just as the wide tip of his cockhead kissed the tender lips of her sex, the ogre dropped her back down on his stiff cock.

Another howl of pleasure passed Romica's lips as Harl's cock again filled her up, making her squirt a fountain of juices, and drenching a dumbfounded Sera. Unconsciously, the halfling licked at the honey that covered her, wetting her lips and sucking fingers, all the while with her eyes locked on the erotic tableaux before her.

Rhythmic gasps came from Romica and her ogre lover as the giant bounced the half-elf up and down his large shaft with deliberate movements, taking care not to hurt his partner. Harl was finding it harder and harder to control himself as the half-elf's gyrations became even more fervent, her pussy gripping his cock in a warm, tight embrace every time it slid in and out. It took all of his willpower not to start slamming into the sex-mad woman, ravaging her pussy until he filled her up with cum.

Keep your head, Harl, He thought wildly. It's not polite to maim the person you are trying to save. Hey what's that?

Looking down, the ogre saw a tiny head between his legs. Feeling a velvety swipe of a tiny tongue on his balls left no question of what the halfling was doing, and Harl growled in approval.

For her part, Sera couldn't control herself, watching Romica get impaled repeatedly on the monster cock, her eyes focusing on her friend's sweaty breasts, bouncing up and down as the ogre fucked her. "Gods, that is hot," she had repeated, timing the strokes on her pussy with the plunging of her friend.

As she masturbated to her companion's fucking, Sera's attention soon turned to the union of the ogre and half-elf's joining. Even though she had climaxed several times already, Romica's pussy flowed with juices, drenching the ogre cock that speared it. "I've got to taste that," the halfling whispered, and crawled towards the couple.

The scent of sex became heavy. Sera's ears filled with wet squishing noises as she moved towards the couple, zeroing in on the large ball sack in front of her. Without pause, the halfling's lips touched the ogre's scrotum — kissing it, tasting it, savoring its manly flavor, marinated in her friend's pussy juice.

A lustful growl came from above, which made her smile, making Sera lather her tongue over the giant's balls even more.

"Oh, he likes that," She heard Romica say. "Hope you like how I taste too." Sera looked up into the bedraggled but beaming half-elf's face, still sex-mad and vacant-eyed. The ogre too was looking at her, his face a mask of concentration. A malicious glint then emerged in Sera's eye.

Slicking a hand with Romica's juice, Sera reached under the couple and teased the flesh of the giant's asshole. She saw her chance and quickly traced her tongue up the ogre's balls, to the base of his shaft, right up to Romica's puffy lips, and finally her erect clit. Her lips took in the half-elf's sensitive nub, sucking it and rolling it with her tongue. At the same time, her fingers pushed passed the ogre's sphincter, now slick with pussy fluid, and explored within.

The reactions were immediate, with both of them screaming out their climaxes to the heavens. Sera then felt a squirt from Romica's pussy on her chin, quickly joined by a raging river of pearly liquid streaming out of her friend's sex and down the ogre's shaft. Sera squealed with joy and happily licked up the mingled juices.

Romica felt like she was going to explode when Sera's lips touched her clit, and then she actually did when the halfling started sucking her. Bursts of light bloomed before her eyes as her body trembled in climax, followed by a series of come-quakes triggered by the gushing of warm cum from the ogre's stiff cock.

The half-elf felt the hot cream flood her pussy, splashing against her sensitive vaginal walls and spilling out down her inner thighs. The mental image alone was enough to send Romica into the seven heavens, screaming out her joy of sexual release. As a final eruption spread from her sex, throughout her sweat-streaked form, and right to her head, Romica orgasmed into unconsciousness.