A Night In Breinden Swamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, everything was dark, but somehow safe — free of anxiety and danger. Then, a small pinprick of light shone in the distance, becoming bigger and bigger with each passing second until the brightness revealed to the half-elf what she'd been lacking for the past couple days, true clarity of thought.

"Sera!" She said. "Sera, I'm cured! My mind's thinking clearly and... Ohhh!"

"Yummy," Romica heard a voice say even as a wet suction enveloped her pussy lips. Somewhere between being screwed senseless and reclaiming her faculties, Romica wound up back on the mattress with a nude female halfling happily munching on her ogre-cum filled pussy. She shivered with pleasure every time Sera's tiny mouth and tongue sucked and licked her, but she knew it had to stop. The poison was still in her friend, and fucking would just make it worse.

"Sera stop," Romica moaned. "The poison will finish you." Sitting up, she moved her hand to the bobbing head of the halfling.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Romica's eyes went to the ogre's voice and found the tired looking giant on his side behind Sera. "She needs the cum," he said.

"Right and this is all part of your... OH! Treatment!"

"In a word, yes. Like I told Sera, I'm not going to couple with her. I'd probably do more harm than good. But since you have both our cum inside you, she can take the antidote by mouth."

"Isn't she supposed to — come?!" The last word emerged as a yelping gasp as Sera's tongue darted over the half-elf's clit.

"You look funny when I lick your clitty," Sera snickered and stuck her tongue into Romica's frothing sex.

"Oh Gods," Romica gasped, pressing the halfling's head onto her pussy. "All right! Do what you need to do. Quickly!"

Without further prompting, Harl leaned into the halfling's pert buttocks.

Sera moaned, sending sweet vibrations through Romica's flesh, the half-elf savoring each delicious tingle.

"His tongue!" The small woman gasped as she lifted her head, her mouth glazed with white fluid. "Can feel it inside... Licking me... Fucking me!"

"Don't stop!" Romica pleaded as she cupped the back of Sera's head, urging the halfling back to her pussy. Sera didn't need anymore encouragement, diving back in with greater verve, sucking and licking every piece of delicate flesh, drinking in more of the mixed elfin and ogre cum.

The tender assault sent Romica back to the mattress, arching her body and pressing her sex upwards into Sera's mouth. Behind closed eyes, Romica's mind played out the erotic vision that was undoubtedly occurring. Sera with her lips locked on flared elf-pussy, the ogre tongue-fucking Sera's slippery slit, slithering in like some fleshy snake sliding in and out, taking quick swipes at her tiny clit. It made the halfling shiver every time the ogre licked her, and Romica could feel it between her legs, causing the halfling renew her own lashing of the elf pussy in front of her with even more vigor, pushing the half-elf closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm coming, Sera!" She screamed. "Gods — I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! GODS!"

Romica exploded onto Sera's face, squirting into the halfling's mouth and even shooting the last of the ogre cum past her open lips. Sera too was climaxing, the ogre sliding his tongue along the patch puffy vaginal flesh gave any female so much joy, and the halfling screamed her orgasm into Romica's sex.

These new vibrations sent more shock waves through Romica, stretching out her own soul-shattering orgasm until she bellowed her satisfaction once more, and finally sank into warm oblivion.

* * *

"My name is Romica Ionescu," the half elf said. "Many thanks for helping us."

"My thanks as well." Sera said. "Seraphina Highhill is what the plebs call me."

"Uhh... I'm Harl Caddick," The ogre replied to the women lying on either side of him. He felt a bit silly about making introductions to people whom he just had wild sex with. He always thought that those came first. "And it was my pleasure."

"I'll bet it was." Sera smiled, turning to her side. "And a whole lot more."

"Hey, if I had a vial of the antidote, I would have given it to you two — no strings attached."

"Oh, don't worry, we believe you," Romica said as she too turned to Harl. "You seem to be a good sort. Uh, no offence, but you seem to be very articulate for an ogre."

"Half-ogre," Harl corrected her. "Actually, I'm more human than ogre. And besides, would you expect anything less from the son of a princess?"

"Your mother is a princess?" Sera asked.

"It's a very long story." Harl chuckled.

"Well, the rain hasn't stopped yet," Romi said. "And the flood is going to last a day or so."

Using a foot, Romica traced a line up Harl's long leg until it reached his flaccid cock. Her toes then tickled the length of his shaft, coaxing the cock flesh to life.

"I think we have time for a long story," Romica continued, smiling at Harl's moaning response.

"Among other things we can do," Sera added as she snuggled herself closer to Harl's torso, caressing his chest.

Hey this wasn't such a bad day after all, Harl said to himself. Hope father stashed away more of that Crimson Bull!