A Night in the Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

you were moaning now, mixed with sobs. your hips were thrusting back and forth. I stopped whipping you and moved around in front of you. Coming close to you, My arms went around you. They touched the raw welts on your back, making them sting even as I held you tenderly to Me.

My little helper now released the chain and lowered it so that your arms could go around My neck. I was kissing you hard as My thigh pressed against your mound. you were pressing back, already so close. Within in a few moments, I felt your body begin to spasm as the orgasm broke. It went through your body and I held you close to Me. I could smell you, a combination of sweat, pussy and a little bit of blood.

your legs released by the faceless one, you hooked them around Mine and held your body against Me. My kisses were deep and passionate. I owned your mouth as well as every other part of you. I held you and kissed you until your orgasm had passed. Then you opened your eyes and looked at Me. They were so bright and shining. Tear stains were still visible on your cheeks but now they were gone from your eyes.

Softly you whispered, "Thank you, Mistress."

"you are welcome, My little love. Always for you, just for you," I whispered back.

Then you slid down My body to rest on your knees before Me. you leaned forward and brushed your lips against My thigh next to My panties.

"Please?" you mewed.

Growling, I replied, "Oh, yes you may!."

My hands went into your hair. They tangled again and tugged you towards Me. you pushed My panties aside with your still encased hands. I closed My eyes as I felt your lips kissing along My petals, drinking in the nectar that was there. Barely thinking, I pulled harder on your hair to bring you closer. My legs spread to allow you better access.

your tongue flicked up and down My slit. Darting here and there, it parted Me and slide up and down again. I started pushing My mound against you. I was rocking My hips faster and faster. your tongue found My clitty. It was hard and extended. you sucked it into your mouth and swirled your tongue around it.

I groaned. I wasn't far from cumming. I could feel it building. Now I was pulling hard on your hair without even realizing it. I was grinding against your face as you alternated kissing, suck and nibbling on Me.

As My own orgasm exploded, I cried out loudly. Vaguely I could hear you mew with pleasure. It was rare for Me to be very vocal since I typically kept in control even at moments like this. But this night had been powerful and I was cumming harder than normal. I kept cumming until My legs started to tremble and give way. Slowly I joined you on the floor. I held you close again and kissed you with all the passion I had in Me.

Finally I had to catch My breath. I rested against you, letting the pound of My heart die down and My chest to stop gasping so hard. Stroking your cheek, I looked at you again. "Thank you too, My little slave."

"It was my pleasure, Mistress," you replied with a big smile.

I had a smaller one on Mine but with a bit of mischief in it as I said, "Yes it was." Then W/we both laughed.

As W/we cuddled close, I undid the suspension cuffs and took them off you. But I told you that I liked the way the ankle cuffs looked and thought I would leave them on you for a bit. you blushed in a particularly pretty way for a naked woman with welts across your back, bottom and legs.

Then I gathered you up in My arms and carried you out of the darkness back into the rest of the house. We kissed as I crossed the room to enter My bedroom. Pushing back the covers, I placed you in My bed. I quickly undressed and then joined you. I could tell that you were fading quickly. The combination of the physical punishment, the release of the emotions with crying and then cumming had you struggling to stay awake. I snuggled you close to Me and pulled the covers up around U/us.

"I love you, My cherished little one," I softly said to you.

your eyes opened for the last time that night. They were full of happiness and joy. you had a glow to your face that made Me cherish you even more.

"I love you too, My Mistress."

And then I turned off the light.

12