All Comments on 'A Night on the Town'

by married_alredi

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one of my fantasies

It is one of my fantasies to go to a strip club with my wife or girlfriend too. Very good descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

This story felt very real to me, because I have done something very similar with my beautiful wife. It was the first time she had ever been to a strip club and she was amazed by how the guys couldn't freely touch the girls. She had recently been to a bachelorett party at a club with male strippers and unlike the men women touch at will (I gave her a stack of dollar bill before she went and told her to have a good time, and she did because whe she got home all she wanted to do was fuck and cum). Anyway she dressed really sexy for our next "date night" and told me we could do what ever I wanted, so after the movie we went to the strip club. I loved how the other guys looked at her in her low cut top (she is a 36DD) and short skirt. While we were sitting at our table one of the guys at the table next to us asked her when she was going to dance because they were thinking of leaving but didn't want to miss her show. This both embarrassed my wife and turned her on like never before and when we left a short time later she she begged me to fuck her right there in the parking lot because she couldn't stay this aroused all the way home. So I lifted her tight short black skirt, ripped off her silk panties and bent her over the hood of our car and fucked her to three crashing orgasms before I filled her pussy with my own load. Damn that was a night we will never forget. Years later we still talk about it and she still gets turned on as do I. So you can see why I found the story so interesting. You are a wonderful writer and word smith. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to reading much more from you, and I can't wait to share this story with my wife .... she is going to love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous