A Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the early morning, she stirred and I awakened. Her naked body was pressed against mine and I reached over her shoulder grasping her bare breast. I began to massage her nipple with my thumb and she stirred and moaned softly.

"Mmmmmm! That feels good."

I ran my hand across her shoulder and followed the curve of her midsection to her cheek, then to her hips. As my fingers traced a line across her butt down to her thigh, I moved to her front and she turned slightly toward me, opening her legs. Her pussy was warm and sticky from last night's fucking...she jumped as my finger touched her sensitive clit.

"Mmmmmm! Wow, a little sore and sensitive there this morning," she whispered.

"Yes...that's a sign of being freshly fucked," I chuckled back to her.

"Mmmmmm! I like freshly fucked," she murmured. She reached behind her, searching for my manhood, which was already beginning to stir into partial erection. She pressed her butt against me as she stroked my cock to full erection.

I responded by stroking her clit with my finger and she began to moan softly and squirm beneath me. She turned fully toward me and we kissed deep and long. I rolled onto my back and she followed on top of me. She reached behind her, grasping my cock and guiding it inside her. She lurched a bit at the sensitivity of her pussy and I could feel the sensitive tip of my cock from last night's workout. Our morning fuck was as soft and gentle as the evening fuck had been hard and needy. She rocked back and forth on my cock and it felt exquisite. Slowly, ever so slowly, she brought herself to complete arousal and her bucking and her need for release became as strong as the night before, if not stronger. I loved watching her every move as her need grew and grew and she turned into a wanton woman who nearly lost control, her desire so strong.

Her pussy strokes felt wonderful on my cock, but the cum just wasn't there. She bucked harder and faster and came again and again as I held my pelvis in the air as she impaled herself on my cock. I recall thinking at that moment that I was a live dildo as she impaled herself on my cock and I just lay there with my hips thrust into the air.

I was close to orgasm several times, but then I think I tried too hard and I just did not gain release. Finally spent and fully satisfied, she eventually collapsed on top of me, gently grinding her pussy against me. I reassured her how wonderful she felt to the tip of my cock...just that there was no water in the well. I wanted to cum so badly a second time, but I was still satisfied. As she started to get up, I got a view of her nice posterior and it gave me another inspiration. I followed her up, grasping her hips, pulling her to me. I leaned her over the bed and stood back to admire the view. In my opinion, there is no prettier sight in the world than a nicely shaped ass viewed from behind, with a nice set of swollen pussy lips protruding between the woman's cheeks. I reached out and began to play with her pussy. She pressed back against me, spreading her legs wide, inviting my entry. I squatted slightly and slipped my cock inside her. She squeezed her legs together tightening her pussy around me. I pumped slowly at first, but gradually the momentum built and soon we were pounding against each other. The fire began to build deep within my balls and I nearly passed out when I started to shoot cum deep inside her. I had never felt a more severe orgasm as every last possible drop of cum must have shot from me.

She rocked her hips savoring the hot jism that was shooting inside her. We both nearly collapsed from the intensity of the experience, but I held her hips tightly against me and rocked my pelvis back and forth creating a milking action from her swollen pussy lips. Finally we both collapsed onto the bed and once again lay still, savoring the moment. Her skin was soft as silk and she jumped as I touched her tender clit. I don't know how many orgasms she had experienced and of course, that is not the ultimate measure...but I recall being amazed at her level of arousal again and again. I am jealous that a man cannot experience the same level of endurance, reaching high after high...but I know now, she is a very special lady in that regard.

We showered together, dressed and she headed to her seminar and I headed home. She called me mid-morning to let me know how sore and sensitive she was...that her clit was bushing her panties and she was getting aroused once again. Even though the tip of my cock was also sensitive, I had an immediate erection as she teased me.

We savored the experience...and I think of it often.

I haven't been to a strip club without her and probably would never go again unless she were with me...don't wish to tarnish the memory!

12