A Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was asleep when I heard my door open and the sounds of giggling. I looked up and saw Samantha standing in the doorway, dressed as if she were about to leave. I was lying on my back on the bed with Raymond and Lewis sound asleep on either side of me. All three of us were completely naked.

"Oh my God, Sam," I cried, trying to cover myself up with my hands as the sheets and pillows were nowhere to be found. "I'm sorry, honey," I said, not knowing what else to say to her.

Samantha just laughed. "Don't worry about it Mom. I told you to have some fun, let your hair down. Well it looks like you certainly did," she said giggling again.

"But...Raymond, you aren't mad about what happened?" I asked in disbelief.

"He's a friend Mom, not a boyfriend or anything," she replied. Then she added with a laugh, "and I'm not surprised he came over here. Like I told you last night, he and Lewis share pretty much everything."

Samantha turned to leave, then turned back and said, "Really, Mom, its okay. I'm going out for a while. I probably won't be back until dinner-time."

A thought crossed my mind and I couldn't help but ask Samantha, "Sam, when you said Lewis and Raymond share everything you weren't... um... speaking from personal experience, were you?"

As Sam closed the door she replied, "of course not," but her sly grin on her face told me otherwise.

Raymond and Lewis woke up about a half an hour later. They both wanted to do it again but I was feeling too sore for another round with them. I did thank them for giving me such a great time, though, by giving them another sample of my cocksucking talents before they left. After that day I decided to put my aspirations of finding a husband on the shelf for a while and just relax and have a good time. I've had several fantastic sex partners since then, some black, others white, but none of them have compared to Lewis or Raymond and I've never had a sexual experience that even came close to my night with them. I do still have their phone number; I wonder what they're up to nowadays...

12