A Night on The Town with Wife

Story Info
I take my wife and sister out for her birthday.
5.3k words
4.36
243.3k
255
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from my sister in law saying she was coming to town this weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday. My wife Lori and her sister Mandi have always been very close. Just one year apart, my wife being the youngest, they were always more like best friends than sisters growing up.

Lori is turning 36 this weekend but she doesn't look a day over 25. Both sisters are avid runners and exercise junkies and it shows. It's hard to tell they're sisters at first glance since Lori has dark brown hair with green eyes and Mandi is a natural blonde with gorgeous brown eyes.

Lori has always had a more of a figure than Mandi. Her 36 C breasts and shapely hips really accentuate her tight stomach so that no matter what she wears she looks amazing. She has always been a head turner in a bikini.

Mandi on the other hand has always had smaller breasts. Her 34 B cup never got much attention in a bikini but she was blessed with beautiful hips and a thin tight waist. Mandi also got the fashion sense of the family. Even though Lori always looks good, Mandi always had a way of dressing so sexy and hot. I'm always excited to see what she's going to wear when we all go out.

Both Lori and Mandi are reasonably sexual but I have always suspected that Mandi is much wilder in the bedroom. She just has that sex appeal about her that makes you think she would be up for anything.

Lori on the other hand, although she does like sex, is much more conservative. She doesn't like watching porn or having much fantasy or dirty talk in the bedroom. Pretty much vanilla sex but because her body is so sexy it has always been enough.

Mandi loves to flirt with me. She knows that my sex drive is ten times that of my wife so she loves to taunt me knowing that it drives me nuts. There has always been a little sexual tension between us since we've been friends from elementary school.

I wanted to do something fun for the girls so I told them that I would take them to dinner and then out on the town, my treat. Mandi has been divorced for 3 years and seems to keep dating the biggest assholes, recently breaking up with the last one for cheating. She always tells me that she's jealous of how well I treat Lori and how being a good husband is a turn on for women.

I made reservations at a quaint Italian restaurant. I told the girls to get dressed up and be ready for a night of being spoiled. They both love to dance so I figured I'd take them to the city and let them have some fun.

On Saturday Mandi arrived while I was at work. I had meetings all day so told them to be ready at 5:00 and I would pick them both up. When I pulled in the driveway both girls were waiting. I will still in my suit from work so didn't need to change. As they walked towards the car I thought my cock was going to bust out of my zipper! They looked amazing! It was Lori's birthday so apparently she was not going to be out done by her sexy dressing sister.

Lori was wearing a low cut black dress, just above her thigh highs with high heels. I could see the sexy lace of her bra at the edge of her neck line. The v cut in the dress showed off her ample cleavage. Even at 36 her breasts were still as firm as they were when she was 20. Without a doubt her best asset and she very rarely shows them off. She prefers to wear bigger sweaters and mostly keeps them covered even when dressing up.

Mandi was wearing a very similar white dress. Doing the best to push her small breasts up to make cleavage, it was hard to get past how amazing her ass looked in that tight dress. They both have very sexy, toned legs and decided to dress them with matching thigh highs and heels. I would definitely be the envy of all men walking through the door with these two beautiful women.

We arrived at dinner and squeezed into a cozy corner booth with me in the middle. Throughout dinner it was a struggle to keep my hard on under control. The feel of their sheer stockings and silky dresses rubbing up against the thin suit pants that I was wearing was driving me crazy. I could feel the competition between them heating up as they each wanted the attention to be on them. It was a challenge that I was happy to accept.

After dinner the girls were bugging me to tell them where we were going next. Lori got up to use the restroom. As she walked away Mandi put her hand on my leg and asked me again about our plans.

My cock got instantly hard and Mandi looked right at it and giggled.

"I can tell you like our outfits. I'm glad you approve." she whispered in my ear as she lightly ran her finger along the line of my cock.

Lori returned and as they headed to the car I lingered back to pay the bill and give my cock a chance to soften before trying to walk.

We were headed to a dance club on the other side of the city. The girls were tipsy and giggling as we drove, pointing out all of clubs on the way.

Sitting at a red light the club to our right had a huge marquis that said:

"Tonight Only! Ladies night with Male Dancers from Australia!"

Mandi started right away.

"Hey! Let's go there! "

"Pleeeease can we go see the Australian dancers!"

I knew Lori would never agree, and I wasn't too excited to see a bunch of men dancing around. Mandi kept up her begging and I couldn't believe my ears.

"Well I am turning 36 so I guess it's about time I visit my first strip club".

Wow! Who was this? My shy little wife who had never shown any interest in anything naughty was agreeing to go watch half naked men dance?

I found a parking space and we headed for the club. At the door I was informed that men were not allowed unless accompanied by a lady so I was permitted. Now I'd been to plenty of strip clubs in my younger days but I had never experienced one full of women watching men.

As soon as we entered the first thing I noticed was the noise. It was so loud! Dance music was pumping on 10 but the women were screaming and laughing like I've never heard. There must have 150 women in there and looking around quickly noticed that other than the dancers and bartenders I was the only guy.

We grabbed a table with a view of the dance floor. Lori was clinging to my arm as we walked trying not to look at any of the dancers. Mandi was laughing and teasing her as she pointed out the bulging cocks of all the dancers in their small thong bikinis. She knew that Lori was uncomfortable and was having way too much fun torturing her.

There were men dancing at all of the tables and on the dance floor. Most of them looked like they had been hitting the steroids pretty hard. I know that is a turn off for Lori and Mandi both. They are always making fun of the guys they see at the gym the take lifting too far. They like men who are strong and lean, not the over pumped WWF looking types.

I was amazed at how touchy the women were. In all the strip clubs I've ever been in there is one rule "DO NOT TOUCH THE DANCERS". Even if you paid for a lap dance you were supposed to keep your hands to your sides. Obviously that rule didn't apply here. Women were grabbing all the men's asses and shoving dollar bills down there pants and grabbing a handful of cock while they were at it. Some woman were pulling their tits out and shoving the dancer's faces between them.

A waiter came to our table and offered drinks. You could see the outline of his cock bulging through his tight thong. Mandi stared right at it and smiled while Lori tried to look away as she ordered her drink.

While we were drinking several dancers approached the table and offered the girls private dances. They would waive them off and laugh as they walked away about how gross they were. Making steroid jokes to each other and teasing each back and forth.

I kept teasing them both telling them I would buy them a private dance if they picked their favorite guy. They both laughed it off and said "no chance".

Even though they were making fun of the most of the men I could tell they were both getting turned on. Lori was still glued to my arm but she was now sneaking peeks at the men's bulges as they walked by. Both of their faces were flush and I could see the outline of each of their nipples pressing against the thin fabric of their dresses.

Suddenly I heard Mandi let out a gasp.

She said "Oh! Now that's more like it! Where has he been hiding?"

I looked up to see a dancer walking towards our table. He was tall and lean and looked more like a swimmer type then a body builder. He looked more Italian that Australian with dark hair and eyes.

I couldn't help but notice the size of his cock. He was huge! We had seen all different sizes of bulges through the night, impossible to miss with Mandi pointing each one out and giving it her own personal rating. As he got closer I noticed that Lori's eyes were glued to his cock as he walked. Whoa! My conservative little wife was literally drooling at the site of another man's thinly covered cock as he approached our table.

He introduced himself as Nick and asked if the ladies were interested in a dance. I knew this would be over the line so I started teasing them.

"Come on ladies. Nick here really wants to dance for you. Should I pay the man?"

The girls were exchanging looks and I noticed a change in both of them. Wait. What? They were actually considering it! I started to panic. It was all good and fun but I wasn't ready to let this big swinging cock dance over my wife.

Just then Mandi spoke up.

"Do you have a private room? My sister is shy and would never let all these ladies watch her get a lap dance."

Nick said "Actually yes. We have a VIP room in the back with a private dance area."

Oh shit! Was this really happening? I looked over and Lori and she sat nervously scanning her eyes up and down his body. I swear I saw her lick her lips. What the hell was happening? What did I get myself into?

Mandi spoke up again

"OK, I have two conditions. You dance for us both at the same time and John (that's me btw) has to come in with us."

Nick said "we don't usually let men in the VIP room but since he's paying I guess we can break the rule."

Wait! Hold on! My mind was spinning! I wasn't ready for this at all. I looked at Lori, praying that now was the time she would say no and send him away.

She looked back at me and all I heard from her lips was

" Honey, pay the man!"

I couldn't believe it! Who was this person in my shy wife's body? Was she really going to let this guy rub up against her? With me watching?

With that, Mandi grabbed both of our hands and starting dragging us across the room following Nick to the VIP room. Nick whispered something to the door man and disappeared inside.

The door man stopped us, told me it was $250 and held out his hand. Both girls were staring back at me like puppy dogs waiting for a treat. Mandi's eyes were wild and burning like she was on fire. Lori had this look of nervousness and excitement but now her nipples were giving her away. They were rock hard and poking straight through the bra and material of her dress.

I paid him the cash then we were led into the room. It was small and dark with Mirrors on all of the walls. There was a small red velvet couch positioned against the wall. The doorman brought in a chair and sat it facing the couch and motioned for me to sit. He then sat the girls side by side on the couch and left the room.

The music was turned on along with a light show and through another door came Nick. He had changed into a different thong. This one was white but thinner and almost translucent. You could now clearly see the head of his cock through this extra thin material.

Both girls eyes went immediately there and their mouths opened in a gasp. His cock had to be 10 inches soft and the head looked like the size of a pool ball. I'm not a gay man and have thought that my 7 inch cock was pretty impressive, but even I was shocked at what I was seeing.

He started out dancing in front of both of them. When he got close, Mandi would reach out and squeeze his butt and run her hands over his six pack stomach. Lori just stared, transfixed. I could tell she was completely taken over with lust.

Mandi grabbed her hand and placed it on his stomach. I thought for sure she'd pull it away but she didn't. She held it there and then slowly ran her hand up and down his stomach savoring every muscle. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock watching my shy innocent little wife stroking another man with the look of hunger in her eyes.

Nick made his way over to Mandi and started her dance first. He started by rubbing his ass up and down her breasts and down to her crotch. She would immediately spread her legs to allow him to make contact with her panty clad pussy. This also gave me an incredible view! Her white panties were see through and I could make out the outline of her lips, freshly shaved with a small patch of blonde hair just above.

As the lights flickered I could see the wetness that had formed in the crotch of her panties. Lori just stared on. Mandi would grab both handfuls of his ass while he danced and made every effort to push her sex against him as ground between her legs. Suddenly Nick turned around and was giving her the front facing portion of the dance. He rubbed his cock up and down her breasts and then down between her legs. He would slam his cock against her pussy like they were fucking even though they were still both covered by the thin material of their garments.

Mandi would try her best to grind her pussy against his cock every time it came close. I was finally seeing the wild side that I always suspected of Mandi. She desperately wanted fucked and was making it clear. As he was grinding against her pussy Mandi pulled the top of her dress open exposing her bare breasts to him.

I couldn't believe it! I was staring at her naked breast for the very first time. Her small perfectly shaped nipples were standing erect begging be touched. She looked over his shoulder at me and gave me the most devilish grin that I've ever seen. She knew she was teasing me and she loved it!

Nick took her cue and slid his cock up to her naked breasts. He ground against them. Her eyes were now closed as she did her best to grind her dripping pussy against his leg while he assaulted her breasts. Then it happened. I couldn't believe it! Nick bared his cock and started rubbing the head of it over her nipples. I have no idea how he was still soft.

My cock was straining against my pants at the scene in front of me but Nick had somehow kept from getting an erection so far. He slid his soft cock between Mandi's cute little titties and fucked them. Every time he would rise up Mandi would put her lips to his cock and try and take him in her mouth. This continued for several minutes until I swear she was just about to orgasm.

Lori was staring at his cock like a starving dog. The tension in the room was electric. Suddenly Nick stopped. He folded his cock back into his thong and dismounted Mandi. She lay there on the verge of climax, nipples bare and her legs spread with her soaking panties staring right back at me.

As nick made his way over to Lori I noticed that Mandi's panties had been pulled the side from rubbing on Nick's leg. As he moved away she didn't bother to fix them. I was getting an up close look and my sister in laws gaping pussy covered in her honey just two feet from my face. I almost exploded in my pants on the spot! No time for that!

My panic overtook me! In all of my lust staring at Mandi's wanting pussy I completely forgot that Nick had turned his attention to Lori.

He started the dance the same way, grinding his ass up and down her body to the music. To my amazement, my innocent wife was now spreading her legs to accommodate his ass as he ground it against her thinly covered pussy. I could see her pushing forward for maximum contact each time. I was dying inside! I was so confused. There she was, my dainty little wife, thrusting her pussy against a complete stranger with me just feet away.

Her eyes were glazed over, completely taken by lust. I was watching the love of my life being turned into a sex starved whore right in front of my eyes. My entire body was burning! A mixture of anger and jealousy and rage! But overtop the swirling cocktail of confusing emotions running through my body was pure lust. How far would she go?

How far did I want her to go?

Should I put a stop to this or let it play out to see what happens?

What if it goes too far?

Will our marriage survive?

While all of this is running through my head I looked over to Mandi. She was now fingering her pussy right in front of me as she watched her little sister grind against the ass of this perfect man.

Just then he turned. It was Loris' turn for the front facing portion of her dance. He started grinding his cock across her chest. Then I noticed! As Lori's legs remained spread I got my first view of her pussy.

I couldn't believe my eyes! She was wearing sheer see through black panties and her pussy was completely shaved with a small patch of black hair above that matched her sisters.

What?

Where did that come from?

Lori would never wear sexy panties like that. Even when I'd buy them for her she'd always go for her standard cotton bikini cut bottoms. And she has never shaved her pussy for me! I have asked several times but she said I was silly and that she didn't want to look like a child. She always kept it trimmed nice and tight but would never shave it no matter how much I begged. I could tell that her panties were completely soaked and I could make out the lines of her pussy, it was slightly open and beginning to gape.

Oh my god! My wife's pussy was begging for this stranger! I had to stop it but I was frozen in place. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I couldn't speak, move or look away.

Nick continued to rub his cock over her breasts and then began to slide down her stomach. In the mirror I noticed something different. Nick's cock was now completely hard. Obviously he feels the same way about Lori's perfect tits as I do because now his cock was like a steel pipe. His cock was sliding down the front of my wife heading toward her soaked panties.

When he made contact she spread her legs wide and pushed against him. He was sliding his covered cock up and down her pussy. Her lips were parted behind her panties so that her pussy was wrapped around his cock as he maneuvered up and down.

I was now squeezing my cock through my pants, stunned by this display raw lust coming from my loving wife. She pushed hard against his cock, grinding her clit up and down. Mandi was now furiously slamming her fingers into her pussy as she watched. Normally I could never have taken my eyes off of my hot sister in law but my wife had all my attention. I couldn't look away. I was hurt and stunned by what was unfolding but oddly so turned on that I wanted to see more. Was she able to stop herself?

Would she cum?

Did she even care or remember that I was in the room?

All of the sudden, Nick stood up. Lori pulled open her dress and let her beautiful perfect tits spring free. I had never seen her nipples so long and hard before. Like with Mandi, Nick took his cue. He stood in front of her but this time completely removed his bottoms. His massive cock sprung forward.

Both Lori and Mandi's eyes went wide. His cock was standing tall and seemed as thick as it did long. He wasted no time. Before I could even take a breath he slid his monster cock between the tits of my perfect little wife. She gripped his ass and pulled him tight as he began to full on fuck the tits of my loving wife.

Like Mandi, she flicked her tongue over the head of his cock every time it approached her lips. Up until now Nick had been maintaining the role of dancer, teasing the girls but doing his job as a professional and giving them what I paid for. But now there was change. He was earnestly fucking the tits of my wife. This was no longer a dance. This man was now having a sexual encounter with the love of my life right in front of me.

12