A Night on The Town with Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was over taken with lust like a dog with a bone. I had to put a stop to this but somehow I couldn't. My brain was screaming but my mouth and body were still, just watching this unfold. Her legs were spread wide desperately grinding into the leg of her new lover. I could tell by her pace that she was working toward and orgasm. Then my fear of all fears happened.

Her eyes became crystal clear. They were no longer the glassy haze that I had witnessed since we arrived at the club. They were sharp and glowing green staring over his shoulder right into my eyes. As saw her hands grip the top of his shoulders as if she was trying to push his body down. Her eyes never left mine as Nick lowered himself down her body.

Her face was now in clear view and at that moment staring at her lips, I saw her mouth the words silently to me

"I'm sorry."

Before I had a chance to respond, Lori reached down with one hand and pulled her soaking panties to the side. I saw her pussy, dripping with her honey, gaping wide open as if she had already been fucked.

It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen.....or so I'd thought. She took her other hand and wrapped it the best she could around Nick' massive cock and guided the head of it to the entrance of her pussy. Before I could move she threw her head back and pulled Nick's cock deep into her pussy. Like a free fall Nick collapsed all of his weight driving his huge cock all the way into my wife. She let out a growling exhale and moaned as he bottomed out his cock into her.

This was happening. My wife was being fucked by the biggest cock I have ever seen right in front of my eyes.

Frozen in place I felt a tug at my zipper. Mandi was now naked and hungrily pulling at my pants. Like a magician, in one move she managed to undo my pants and slide them to my ankles releasing my raging hard on. Wasting no time, she straddled me and buried herself onto my cock. Her beautiful tight pussy was strangling my cock as she fucked me with everything she had.

Over her shoulder I could see Nick now driving the full length of his cock in and out of my wife. She was screaming wildly as she began her first orgasm. As soon as she started to cum, Mandi let out medieval sounding groan as her pussy began to spasm, milking my cock like a Boa on its prey.

Nick continued to fuck Lori through her orgasm and another one followed immediately. She was cumming again and this one seemed to be twice as strong. Nick was picking up his pace, he was getting close. Then out of nowhere Lori started screaming

"Cum in me! Fuck me deep and fill my pussy with your cum."

"Cum in me now!"

My head was spinning! I had never even heard my wife use the word cum in all of our years together. Mandi was still riding me and I could feel her second orgasm building. I could hear Lori cumming again as she continued to beg Nick for his load.

At the same time Mandi was convulsing on my cock with her second explosive orgasm. That' when I saw it. I could see Nick's balls tighten from my view. He was about to fill the love of my life with a load of his cum. I saw her eyes fly wide open as Nick pumped his hot semen into her. I couldn't take it. Mandi could tell I was about to cum.

She grabbed my hair and in my ear told me that I had to cum in her mouth. Like a gymnast she dismounted my cock and drove her mouth onto me, taking all of me down her throat.

I could see Nick still pumping his load into my wife, so much cum that it was gushing out the sides of her dripping gash. I unloaded my cum deep into the back of Mandi's throat. She swallowed ravenously like she'd never been fed. Milking with one hand and drawing out every drop with her mouth.

When I opened my eyes Nick was standing over Lori. Her pussy was stretched farther than I ever thought possible. She laid panting, legs spread while Nick's jizz poured from her pussy as it pulsed continuously as if unable to stop orgasming. She was staring at me with a look of shame mixed with lust and fear.

Mandi spun around and took Nick's cum soaked cock in her mouth. She devoured every drop of her sisters cum that covered it. She was determined to get him hard and feel that massive cock inside of her.

It was working. As she worked him with her mouth and hand it came right back to life. My own cock was growing again just from the sight of my wife laying there looking like a freshly fucked whore. I was overcome with a mixture of love and hate and lust.

Mandi sat Nick on the couch and climbed in his lap just as she had done to me. He was much bigger so she slowly slid herself onto him until she could take him all the way in. Lori now made it to her feet.

She crawled towards me staring into my eyes and took my cock in her mouth. She proceeded to make love to my cock with her mouth. Every apology that she could think of, every way that she wanted to tell me she was sorry, and every way she wanted to say thank you, were coming out in the form of the most passionate blow job I'd ever had in my life.

Mandi was now screaming as Nick was pounding into her pussy with just as much vigor as he had just delivered to my wife. Lori climbed on my cock and began to ride me. Mandi was cumming over and over in the background.

As Lori rode my cock she pulled my ear to her lips and confessed her undying love to me. She told me that no man could ever be me and that Nicks cock was just a tool to make her realize that she owed me more in my sex life and promised to provide that from now on.

"Did you like fucking my sister?"

" I liked watching you fuck her as Nick was pounding my pussy!"

" You can fuck her anytime you want as long as you fuck me too."

With that she started so orgasm hard on my cock. I unloaded into her at the same time. As we climaxed together I could see Nick filling Mandi's pussy full of cum and she thrashed beneath him with another ever more powerful orgasm. And then....within what seem like seconds. It was quiet.

We all lay motionless, gasping for oxygen. Nick stood up and gathered up his bottoms and headed through the door. Lori pulled me to the couch next to Mandi and the two of them wrapped themselves around me. Cuddling and caressing my body with their entire bodies.

After several minutes of snuggling we gathered up our clothes. Once we were dressed we exited the VIP Room. The doorman stopped me and handed me an envelope. Inside were my $250 and a note.

"John, I could never take your money after such an amazing experience."

" You are blessed with two beautiful women in your life."

" I'm not sure if we'll ever make it back to the states but if we do you and the girls are always welcome."

Nick

As we all got in the car there was an awkward silence. The girls, as sisters do, were communicating with each other without saying a word. Then I saw the same grin across each of their faces.

Lori spoke

"Baby, Mandi and I could never thank you enough for how you treat us."

" You are always there for both of us no matter what we need."

"You give us your love and always make sure that we are taken care of."

" Tonight you gave us both a sexual experience that we will never forget."

"Will you please drive us home so that we can show you our thanks?"

"Tonight we are going to fuck you until none of us can move and any night moving forward we are now your personal lovers."

"You can have one or both of us anytime you please."

12