A Night Out

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise "present" from her husband.
2.3k words
3.37
30k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night Out

The burlesque show is nice - maybe not amazing but definitely enjoyable. It doesn't hurt that the ticket included some hors d'oeuvres and drinks. You munched on a few delicious snacks and are now nursing a nice cocktail. You have a small table to yourself. You don't mind the solitude - it was a long day of exploring the city, so you're not sure you have a lot of energy for interaction.

Of course, just as you told yourself "solo sounds great", someone pulls up at your table. A man, holding a cocktail of his own, politely asking if he could sit at your table. You glance at him quickly. Big guy - very muscular, bigger than you normally like. Wears a nice light gray suit, dark shirt with one button open. Shaved face and head. However, despite the burliness, he doesn't look threatening. Confident, yes, but respectful and very calm, with a smile that is not a grin. You feel that if you declined, he would leave and give you no trouble. On a whim, you nod, and he sits down.

The two of you exchange impressions from the show. He speaks well, and the references he makes to other productions indicate that he's seen quite a few. The conversation is pleasantly slow, punctuated by silence that doesn't feel awkward. He compliments you on your earrings, and his eyes clearly appreciate more that just the jewelry. He's very subtle, nothing sleazy, but you know he's interested. A faint but pleasant smell of his cologne - something with leather? tree bark? just a hint, not obnoxious - makes you a bit interested, too. You pick up the phone to check time and decide to message me.

- I think someone is hitting on me ~_~

- I know ~_~

- ...Huh? How?

- He's safe. Enjoy :) We'll talk later.

You're baffled, trying to process the information. What's the story? Did I set it all up? You're eager to find out more, but I don't respond anymore, and you remember that I am on a business trip jammed with meetings. Still. He's safe! That's good news. You are enjoying his company so far.

The show is nearing the end, and the conversation progresses pleasantly. The flirting is subtle, almost imperceptible - but it's there for sure. On both sides. You enjoy the electricity in the air. Still, he doesn't push or rush anything. Why aren't more men like that?

...You pick up your light jacket from the coat rack. He walks out with you. Pointing out that your path back to the hotel goes through some seedy blocks, he offers to walk with you. Sure, why not? He does have a point, and his presence at your side makes the walk more enjoyable. It doesn't take very long, and here you are at the hotel doors.

- Would you like me to come up?

Simple, direct, not pressuring. He's truly giving you the choice. He's confident enough to know that you're not entirely uninterested but will be cool if you decline. You're on the fence for a moment, but then you smell that cologne again, and remember our message exchange.

- Sure, that sounds good.

You get into the elevator and press floor 33, appreciating the high-rise room. Nobody is in the elevator with you two; he could start getting handsy, but he doesn't. Nice. There is silence, but it's not uncomfortable.

Once you get into the room, you leave him in the armchair and head for the shower. Despite saying that you will "just be a minute", you take your time relaxing under the hot water, preening, and generally taking care of yourself. Eventually you emerge, wrapped in a large towel. "Your turn", - you say.

He's staring out of the window, enjoying the night cityscape from such a high vantage point. "This is an awesome view", - he says. "Yes," - you agree. - "I have no idea how my husband finds these amazing rooms for me, but I sure appreciate it!" - You notice that mentioning a "husband" doesn't perturb him at all.

He heads for the shower. In the meantime, you lose the towel and spread out on the bed, naked and relaxed. You grab the phone.

- So... What's the story? How do you know him?

- Suffice it to say that I know enough about him to know he's safe :)

- Did you send him to me?

- Well, not send, but I did mention to him where you will be. Obviously, no promises or commitments - he just got a chance to try his luck with you, is all. :)

- But how do you know him?

- I had a brief sexual encounter with him. ~_~

- !!!!!!!! Tell!!!

- Possibly, in future :) For now, enjoy your present ~_~

You smile at the double meaning of "present", then re-read the exchange. Sexual encounter! How! When! You're dying to learn more, but just then, the bathroom door opens, and he emerges, also wrapped in a towel. Impressive physique, tanned. No tattoos. Very clean - barely any body hair. You know that I know of your dislike for hairy men and are pleased that I didn't set you up with a baboon.

He looks at you, unfazed by your nakedness, appreciative. "You are beautiful", - he says simply. It doesn't sound like a compliment - more like a statement of fact. You smile.

- Would you care for a massage? I am no pro, but I took a few lessons. I know you had a long day.

- That would be wonderful.

He signals for you to flip over, face down. You close your eyes, relax, and concentrate on the feeling of his warm hands running along your body. He sure knows what he's doing. Slow and barely perceptible at first, caressing your back and thighs, getting you used to his touch. Then he starts probing into muscles - shoulders, upper back, mid-back. He quickly finds that knot in your back that always bothers you and spends a good amount of time on it. His hands are strong and confident but not brutish.

He moves further down - your lower back, your most erogenous spot, then your buttocks. His touch is very focused on actually massaging - he's not using the excuse to grope you. This, paradoxically, makes the experience more erotic. You start breathing a bit more heavily and feel blood rushing to your pussy.

He moves on to your thighs and calves; again, he realizes that calves need some extra attention, and provides it. Getting to your feet, he somehow manages not to tickle but to relax. It feels so good that you moan just a bit.

Finally, he suggests that you flip over again. He places a small, folded towel over your eyes, saying that it will help you stay relaxed. More massage ensues; again, he isn't feeling you up, but by now your nipples are erect and you are wet.

He moves past your pubic area, not touching it, and concentrates on your thighs. While massaging them, he also spreads your legs a bit. Your eyes are closed, you are having a wonderful time, although you are definitely starting to feel too hot and bothered.

There is some rustling, you can hear him repositioning himself. You can feel his big hands on your thighs, kneading. Close to your pussy, titillatingly close, but not touching.

- May I?.. - you hear suddenly. You raise the towel from your eyes and see that he's laying between your legs, his face is a foot away from your pussy. He looks at you, expectantly.

- You may, and you should, - you smile.

He doesn't beat around the bush at all; for all his outward cool, he's probably also very hot by now. His mouth envelops your pussy and clit, tasting, exploring, savoring. He lets out a low hum of approval. His tongue hits all the right spots, and with all the massage-foreplay it doesn't take long for you to get close. Your hands wander to his head. Caressing his shaved head feels unusual but somehow very sexy. You pull him in, thrust your aching pussy into his mouth, and come, screaming.

Coming back down to Earth, you realize that he isn't backing off. He slows down, letting you recover, but keeps licking and nibbling. His hands are all over you now, and it feels very different - no longer a massage. He's touching you, feeling you, enjoying the smoothness and softness. His hand is big enough to completely cover your boob; he puts this fact to good use, kneading them both while continuing his oral assault. Another orgasm follows. Then, soon, one more. You get a little hazy on what exactly he's doing, but damn it feels amazing.

After a while you hear him get up from the bed. "May I?", - you hear again. You see that he's standing, no towel, his sizable, thick manhood erect. He's completely shaven down there. He's holding a condom.

- Please, - you smile.

He quickly puts on protection, and in a second he's at your entrance. His cock is not so long as to be scary but very thick and substantial. He carefully positions it, and despite your wetness, enters very very slowly. You gasp. It feels so unbelievably good to be so full. You close your eyes and focus on that sensation.

He starts pumping, slowly, taking his time. At first, he's in a push-up position, but then he lowers himself onto you. He's heavy - very heavy - but he knows not to crush. You feel his lips on your neck. The smell of his cologne is mostly gone, but now you can smell him, and it is so hot. Strong scent, arousing, not unpleasant. You wrap your arms and legs around him, pulling him even closer to you.

His thrusts are becoming more energetic and urgent. Then he changes the angle somehow, and now he's rubbing your clit with his pubic bone on every push. That, together with the amazing fullness you feel, makes you moan loudly and push back at him with your hips.

He pulls his lips from your neck and is now facing you. As with everything else, he lets you choose: his face is right next to yours, but he doesn't make the first move. You do, with no hesitation. As you plant a hungry kiss on his lips and stick your tongue deep in his mouth, you see his eyebrow rise ever so slightly in surprise, and you smile inwardly.

After some bore thrusting and panting, his pace becomes even faster, and you suspect he's about to burst. "I need you to come into my mouth", - you exhale. Obediently, he slows down, controlling himself. After a few more strokes, he pulls out and gets up, removing the condom. You flip over to your stomach, across the bed, and beckon for him to come closer.

He is right next to you, his heavy cock pointing at your face. You see a big drop of pre-cum, and you can't wait to taste it. But first you unlock your phone, turn on the camera, and hand it to him. He gets it immediately and starts snapping pictures.

You grab his cock, trying (and failing) to encircle it with your fingers, admiring its heft. Your tongue reaches for that drop, touches it, then withdraws, a string of pre-cum connecting you. You hear a "click"; he's documenting everything. Still holding his cock with your right hand, you touch the drop with your left index finger. You massage the head a bit, making his cock twitch. Click. Then you move the finger to your lips, spreading the pre-cum on your lips, making them glisten. Click. Then you stick the finger in your mouth. Click.

Enough teasing. You pull him closer and wrap your lips around the head of his cock. It is big, and hot, and very delicious. It is immediately clear that you won't be able to accept much more than just the head, but that's fine. You caress his heavy balls and suck, looking at him, then into the camera, then closing your eyes. Click, click.

His breathing becomes heavy, and you know you're running out of time. You're ready for it anyway - hungry for it. You start sucking more eagerly, breathing through your nose, focusing on this other fullness - now in your mouth. It is so tasty and feels so good.

As he is about to explode, you see him move the camera to your side, for a different angle. The clicking stops, and you figure he's making a video. Just then, you feel his balls tense, he moans, and you feel his hot, thick semen gushing into your mouth. It tastes wonderful, intoxicating, but there is so much of it. You gulp, and gulp, and gulp, and still at the end some of it spills out from the side of your mouth. When he is finally spent, he pulls out, slowly. You look into the camera, scoop up the cum from your mouth and chin, and direct it to your mouth, smiling.

He gives you a kiss, smiles, then slowly wanders to his clothes and gets dressed. Looks like he's not staying the night, which suits you just fine. You say your goodbyes, and he slips out of the room. You stretch out on the bed, tired but so happy. You look out at the cityscape, and just then, a soft rain starts. Its gentle noise makes everything perfect.

You grab your phone, flicking through the pictures. You enjoy watching the video. Seeing your throat move while swallowing his cum makes you feel the taste in your mouth again. You select a few best pictures and the video, paste them into my message window, hit "Send", and drift off to sleep.