All Comments on 'A Night Out'

by museumofporn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping she dumbs her sissy wimp gay husband. No woman would want her man to give her away. What a pathetic joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write well, but that went out the window with the juvenile second-person writing. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a part 1 ? Maybe you could explain the “ brief sexual encounter “ her husband had with the guy ?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Who writes in this POV and doesn't even punctuate dialogue? The subject matter is def not my cuppa, but I at least try to read the stories people take the time to write and post. Please have the same respect for the reader and try to make them readable.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Hi. You obviously have writing talent BUT... you need to revisit the whole Point of View (POV) aspect of this story. You write as from the POV of an invisible eye in the sky. As if someone were watching everything. BUT... again you flit over to what the woman is thinking but make comments that indicate it is not her thoughts but this Eye that somehow both sees and understands her thoughts. How is that possible? You cannot include her POV unless you write from that angle. Again, you continue from this invisible camera POV that cannot possibly take place. Still, the basic premise was interesting. Good luck with future writings. Cheers.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Can't be doing with 2nd person stories... I didn't do any of that or I wouldn't want to read the story

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

The story was so ambiguous that it was confusing.

Was the female MC married or not --

Was she texting her husband or a female friend?

The confusion took out the joy of it all plus I skipped the sex parts, I don't read them.

I felt a cuckold theme vibe in this story.

I hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Faggot story. The latent homo husband is imaging sucking off the guy himself. Maybe that's how he knows he's safe. The queer has already been fucked in the ass and swallowed a few of the other guys loads. Guess we either have a woman or a homosexual author.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

You think about it and come to the conclusion your spouse is a douche bag and d.ump his ass.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Oh shucks it is a cuckold story.

Sorry writer, my mistake.

I didn't read the description after the title.

I just dove into the story I thought the rating was 3.91 --

but gosh, I looked again and it was only 2.91.

/

If I had read the brief summary and looked clearly at the rating then I wouldn't have touch this story with a ten-foot-pole much less read it --

No disrespect to the author, I just have preferences that's all.

Because I truly hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couples that do this for each other will have a long enjoyable marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wonderful husband actually did something very similar. He knew of my growing infatuation with Jason, one of the guys who works for the landscape company that does our lot. I was having a down day because my husband Thomas was out of town. The worst part was it was out 9th anniversary and I had to spend it alone. He called me to wish me a happy anniversary and to tell me how much he loved me. But then he told me go ahead and get dressed nicely as a woman should feel sexy on her anniversary. I took a nice bath and took his advice and put on a cute dress I have. I was just about to open a bottle of wine when the doorbell rang. I opened it to someone holding a bouquet of flowers up in front of their face. I heard “Happy Anniversary from your husband” and then when the flowers lowered, there stood Jason. He was cleaned up and looking pretty hot. Although, he looks hot and sexy when he’s all sweaty from working in our yard. My husband set it up for him to come and make love to me on our anniversary! I told him he will have to try hard to beat that present next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alice through/down the looking glass... Into the rabbit hole... Which/who's rabbit's hole?

Naw....Third person, no Nth person..what t.. f...?

Chuck100Chuck100over 1 year ago

The Writing was fine but the story line is not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second person stories suck and are an automatic rating of 1.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Boring; no tension; no conflict; no emotional exchanges; no divorce and reconciliation; no vituperative exchanges—as delectable as luke-warm beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a setup I thought at first but I'm not sure. I didn't have a clue. On a business trip I was sitting in a lounge of the hotel with 4 coworkers. One female 3 male. We drank some danced some and talked a lot.I was asked by a good looking man from out of the blue if he could have a dance? I accepted. He was a great dancer. He did dance respectfully and I was impressed. He returned me to my group and asked if Iwould dance again later? I said maby you will have to ask later. They started asking questions as soon as he walked away. He did come back and asked. Our group was getting ready to go to their rooms. I said I should go to my room. My group said hey you may as well stay a while and enjoy. I said ok. We danced some more and talked about this and that. I said that I should be turning in for the night that my husband would probably call after putting the children to bed. He said ok may I see you to your room? Yes that would be nice. The elevator did jerk pretty hard and got me off balance. He grabbed me. He actually had one hand on my butt and one on my breast. He looked into my eyes and then we kissed for the rest of the ride. At my door he asked if he could come in for a while? I said ok. He started making out. It was like a dream I couldn't stop. There was a knock at the door. I looked out through the hole and saw a hotel worker with a bottle of something wine probably. I said I didn't order any his said that it was from David Nelson (my husband). I smiled and said what a great man as I opened the door. I love you so much I thought I would surprise you my husband said. But immediately asked who the Hell is that and what the Hell is he doing in your room. I just about fainted. David looked at me as if he could slap me. Harold the guy said to David please believe her and I we were just talking and I was about to leave. He left and David was very upset to say the least. He actually stayed with me the rest of my meetings. It took a long time for him to get over that night even though nothing really happened other than a little making out. I was lucky he could have divorced me but he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How thoughtful. And he's even bisexual! And what's with the condom? He's safe. And what's an abortion or two for these types of people? Its not like there's any human beings involved. Or a real marriage. Thanks for the effort.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

2nd person POV is not a good way to present a story concerning love or sex between 2 or more people.

That is because I did NOT do any of things described1

NO read NO score

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermuseumofporn@museumofporn
A male part of a couple that enjoys other people. All stories are fiction, although most of them *could* happen.