A Night "Out"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do they have ice buckets by the machine too then?' I wonder as Sarah remains hidden in the small room down the hall, not remembering a single hotel that does such a thing.

I start to walk back towards where my wife is to ask her that very thing when her head pops out into the hallway, quickly looking both ways down the empty hall before settling on my approaching form.

"Honey . . .?" she asks, readying me for a request to go and grab that ice bucket I pictured in our room.

Before I can say a single word however an item comes flying out into the hall to pool on the floor in front of me.

". . . is this what you wanted?" I hear from inside the half-room as I take a few more steps and stop just outside the vending machine cove's opening, inspecting the item rumpled on the floor only to find it to be my wife's flower dress. Disbelieving my eyes I take the final step and look inside the open room to see my completely nude wife smiling brazenly back at me. Staring at the pair of breasts perfectly illuminated by the light of the vending machine my gaze slides down from those perfect rosy nipples, past a smooth flat stomach to settle on the small strip of hair just above her completely exposed pussy.

"Did I forget to mention I wasn't wearing any panties as well under that?" She asks as she strikes a seductive pose, spreading her legs apart to give me an even better view of her slightly opened pussy lips, which are already gleaming with her juices. I can't help but purely gape at her nakedness, my erection beyond throbbing at this point as my gaze soaks in her perfect body exposed out in the open. Hands on her hips she couldn't make her glorious body any more visible as every inch of her is on display out in a hotel hallway. I feel my dick pulse inside my pants, threatening to go over the edge without so much as a single touch from my hands.

The smile spreads even further across Sarah's lips as she thrusts her chest out, a finger seductively running down her exposed left breast to softly fondle her hardened nipple.

"I'd say from that dumbfounded look on your face that you are more than enjoying . . ."

Her voice abruptly cuts off as her eyes swing up to something behind me in the hallway.

"Oh, uhm, are you, are you needing ice?" my completely naked wife asks as my head swivels around while still in a daze to find an older man standing in the opening gaping at the exposed woman in front of him.

Survival instincts kicking in my wife makes no move to cover up as she instead steps forward and grabs the ice pail from the stunned gentleman without missing a beat.

"Here, let me get that for you then."

Grabbing the bucket my completely nude wife steps back to the ice machine, her breasts swaying with the motion as her body comes aglow from the machine's soft light, illuminating her exposed assets. Leaning over she begins to dump ice into the stranger's pail, her tits hanging out over the open air to give an outline of the perfect female form. I find myself staring mesmerized at her backside, taking in that amazing ass that is visible for all to see at the moment. The two of us men just stand there dumbfounded as the bucket slowly fills, neither of our eyes on anything other than my wife's body as the ice pops out of the machine one at a time.

Filling the bucket Sarah turns back and hands it to the man, who hasn't moved an inch since stumbling upon the scene at the ice machine. He finally snaps out of his trance as she gently nudges the pail back into his hands.

"Here you go! Hope you enjoy your evening!" Sarah says while managing a smile, her glistening pussy still on display as she stands there facing him with hands at her side, making no attempt at modesty while having her most intimate parts exposed a mere foot from a total stranger.

"Er. . th thank you. Thank you VERY much," the older man stumbles out as he continues to openly stare at my wifes exposed body, his eyes roaming up and down her slender body. Shaking his head the man turns to leave, muttering to himself as he adjusts his pants. Casting a final glance back into the room he is met with an enthusiastic wave from my naked wife, which causes her breasts to bounce deliciously up and down with the motion. The ice pail immediately moves down in an ill-attempt to cover the man's raging erection as he slowly shuffles out of sight, his eyes continuing to strain to see inside the alcove as he disappears from sight.

"You are going to take me back to our room and fuck me like you've never fucked me before," Sarah commands me in a rushed voice as she finally stops waving after the man had disappeared, grabbing my dick through my pants and giving it a seductive squeeze before stepping out into the hall. Not bothering to put her dress back on she simply stoops down and picks up the balled-up item, clutching it in front of her body without actually covering anything as she starts off down the hall with a determine gait. I hurry after her, staring at her exposed butt cheeks in stunned silence as I had never heard her utter that word before when speaking of our love-making, my cock aching to be released so it could be buried in that sopping wet pussy barely hiding beneath that exposed ass strutting in front of me out in the open.

My amazing wife didn't have anything to worry about with her request as back in our room I made sure to oblige her . . . over and over again until we both collapsed in a heap on the bed, only to wake up a few hours later and start all over again.

So much for getting sleep on our night away.

12