All Comments on 'A Night Out for Fun'

by BrienPennex

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
BrienPennexBrienPennexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2

An undisclosed time later you awaken. You're still in the limo. The girls are talking with him. You're lying on your side, your breasts are still exposed. You feel like you've run a marathon. Your muscles are weak. He says “Welcome back my love” he leans in and gives you a hard passionate kiss, no tongue, just soft lips. You sigh that sigh of utter complacency. You're spent for now and he knows it.

The limo arrives at your destination. The driver opens the door. The girls get out first, then he gets out, your turn last. Your legs are way too wobbly. He lifts you in his arms and carries you in, your arms wrapped around his neck.

He places you in the overstuffed loveseat in the corner, moves the coffee table out of the way. The girls come over and remove the soaked panties that have driven you over the edge. Their fingers linger just a little longer on the swollen areas of your pussy and thighs. A shiver goes through you as you remember the ecstasy you just experienced.

He brings over a chair to sit in, clicks on the stereo to some Chill house music and proceeds to watch the redhead and the brunette start to dance in front of you. Every once in a while he tries to adjust his pants, as they seem a little extra full.

The girls are getting more into the show for you. They get a little closer. It's your own personal dual lap dance. The brunette is first to lose her bra and top, as the redhead starts sucking her breasts and nipples. Then the redhead stops and takes her own top and bra off. They are both devouring each other's breasts. Hands drawing circles on each other's belly's. You see goosebumps forming all over both of them. The sounds of kisses, bites and moans wafts through the room.

You reach down and start to slowly run the tip of your finger over the swollen lips of your pussy. The other hand grabs and twists your breast, fingertip flicking your nipple. You look over at him. He is staring right in your eyes, your face, down to your pussy, at your legs and shoes. His eyes are eating you from top to bottom. His pants are undone, his cock in his knowing hand. He's slowly stroking it at the same rhythm you are stroking yourself.

You both look at the girls. Their skirts are up and they are both eating each other's pussy. Their hips are gyrating on each other's faces. “Slurp, slurp, ahhhhh, right there! Ahhhhh!” The brunette is the first to go over “mmmpphhh!” She moans as the redhead thrusts her pussy into her mouth. Then it's the redheads turn “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yaaaaa!” She screams as she cums.

You can't help it! It's too much! You stroke yourself over the edge as well “Ahhhhh! Mmmmm!” Your body thrashes and convulses as you cum yet again. Your guy is watching the whole scene with rapt attention. His cock is standing straight up, as he continues to stroke it.

Suddenly a jet of hot cum shoots straight up onto his belly. His face contorts in that pain/pleasure expression that only an orgasm can create. His mouth opens and a gasp comes out, but no real sound. He continues stroking, careful to stay away from the swollen head of his cock. You know how sensitive that is after he cums.

Just watching him cum, makes your body thrash again. This time it's just a small inner orgasm, not like the massive ones you've had all night. Your body is covered in a sheen of sweat. Your pussy is soaked. The girls are still eating each other out. You reposition yourself on a cooler, dryer part of the couch and continue to watch the girls.

He comes over to you. “You ready for some more fun?” He says with a lustful look in his eyes. “Cause teasing time is over!” With that he positions himself on the floor in front of you, spreads your legs, sticks two fingers in his mouth, then slowly inserts them into your vagina. He turns his hand palm up and slowly starts to stroke the inside top of your vagina wall.

Immediately you feel these strong sensations. It's like your clit is being stroked from the inside out. It's very sensitive and very erotic. You watch him as he leans in towards your pussy. “Oh my god! You're going to make me cum! Oh oh oh!” His breath is hot on your clitoris. You know as soon as he makes contact with his tongue, you're going to... “Ahhhhh Fuuucckk!” You scream as his tongue starts to flick over the top of your clit. You're body is shrieking, your mind is exploding. His tongue is like liquid fire. He just keeps stroking, licking, stroking, licking. You feel your juices spreading over his face, dripping down his beard. The wet whiskers are brushing against your lips.

“Ohhhhh I can't do another!!” You exclaim, but your body has other plans “Ahhhhhh! Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!” You moan as another massive orgasm starts. You think “Where did that one end and this one start? Ahhhhhh!” Your brain loses control again…. Your body rigid….. his tongue continuing…. “Stop….. stop!” You whimper “I can't take any more!!”

He stops eating you. He removes his fingers from your pussy, cream colored from all your cumming. His face is soaked with your juices. His cock is hard again. He positions himself at your pussy. Slowly he slides into you. That familiar feeling of full you love. He starts to fuck you softly. In...out...in...out. You're so wet, it feels wonderful, but not overwhelming. You have a chance to look at the girls.

Both girls are now pussy to pussy, clit straining to touch clit! Every time they succeed, they both moan loudly. They both have fingers in their pussys too. They are again building to a crescendo.

They both reach a climax at the same time. Watching, you feel yourself going over again. Your pussy starts to contract. He's still fucking you slowly. You can feel his pulse through your contractions. He can too! He leans in and gives you one of those wonderful kisses you dream about at night. His body spasms, he's coming again. You push him back to watch. That face again. His eyes are open. His heart is pounding through his cock… finally he's done. He grabs you in a loving hug. His cock slowly softening and finally slipping out of you.

The girls have slowed down too. They are just kissing and stroking each other

He looks at you and says “Happy Birthday Love of my Life!” Everything slowly fades to dark, as you all pass out from sexual exhaustion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous