All Comments on 'A Night Out in Bristol'

by rogerenjoyslooking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very nice!

Now this was a hot story I am glad no one else got involved I personally don't think you need anybody else. i am a firm believer in looking, showing but not touching. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love

I love your telling of your true accounts, please continue.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Nice gentle story.

Well done, and so believable. I enjoyed this story, but, did she really have to wear a g-string when she went out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A brilliant story

loved reading it and your escapades in the restaurant and then in the hotel - very erotic - reminds me of similar occasions when me and my partner go and spend a day on the beach in Spain. She likes to go and splash about and when its time to leave she always strips off and shows her hairy pussy to people around us without a care then slowly puts her panties on making sure she bends over when putting them on so people behind get a good view of her big labia lips sticking out of her bush then she puts her top on over her tits as if its the normal thing to do. Next time she wants me to shave her pussy so everything is in unrestricted view. I love to watch peoples faces when she does this. Not surprisingly we get to see other women do the same thing too.

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyabout 14 years ago
Of course it was brilliant

Anything by this author is brilliant, and so is his wife from the way he describes her.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Extremely titillating!

Lovely experience, well told and such a turn on x x x Will definitely read more of your posts now x

Love Anna

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 6 years ago
Nice story

Very exciting and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrogerenjoyslooking@rogerenjoyslooking
Thanks for reading our stories and taking the time to check out our profile. We enjoy reliving and writing about some of our adventures. My wife often dresses in revealing clothes for our mutual pleasure and we love the thrill and arousal of daring exposures. We also enjoy re...