A Night Out To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not angry or that disappointed with my reaction but he didn't move his hand away either and to my surprise I didn't move it or close my legs either. I looked down to check if anyone could see what he was doing and was relieved to find that the table hid everything. He gently squeezed my leg and I wanted to do the same to him but didn't want to encourage him too much. I slowly turned but also slid back so that his hand wouldn't move either up or down my leg. I continued to chat about various things although I couldn't think about anything else except his hand on my skin. Finally when I thought the moment was right I gently placed my hand on his muscular thigh. He moved slightly closer to me pushing my hand further up his leg while I held his where it was on mine.

We talked to each other or any of the many friends that came to sit at the table between dances but we kept our hands on each others legs the whole time. It felt more romantic than sexy but I couldn't help thinking about what was just a few inches away from my fingertips.

When the music changed back to the slow smoochy stuff he asked me to dance again and I happily agreed. He held me close as he did before but this time his hand caressed my ass instead of the small of my back. He moved closer still and placed the other hand on my ass cheek pulling me on to the hard bulge that was now pointing straight up and was pressing against me from the top of my trimmed pubic hair to my navel. I moved my hips gently back and forth to the music rubbing my stomach across his hard on as I did. After a few moments he did the same to me, rubbing that big stiff cock against my thin clothes and the panties beneath.

The romantic mood I had felt earlier had changed and now I was feeling sexier than I had ever felt before and even a bit lustful. I slipped my hand from his waist down to his ass and gave it a little squeeze. He did the same to me and then turned me slightly so that he could kiss me on the lips. That simple movement was enough to move my hand across his ass to his hip and without any help from me my hand continued to move round until it was on the front of his pants. Now I had my hand on his very hard cock but it was on the outside of pants and I knew I was not going to be satisfied until I had my hand on the naked flesh.

His reaction was to kiss more passionately than ever. I began to rub my hand up and down the length of his cock slowly trying to gauge its length and thickness through the taut material. He seemed to enjoy this as he pushed his hips harder on to my hand. This pushed the back of my hand onto the top of my cock which was still tucked down between my legs. Until now I had totally forgotten about my own cock which had remained soft. This was probably because of the way I was dressed and because my concentration was focused on his.

As I rubbed his cock, he reached round my back and started to run his finger along the crack of my ass. This was the last straw, my cock, although still not hard, sprayed the inside of my lace panties with thick cum. At the same time I gave his cock a big squeeze and to my surprise I could feel it twitch and then jerk as he gave a little grunt as he came in his pants too. It was throbbing in my hand as I could feel my ass throbbing in time with his massive cock.

We quickly excused our selves and headed to the toilets to clean the cum from our respective pants. As I pulled down the pale blue lace panties I could see the cum dripping down the front of them. My ass was covered in cum and I felt hornier than I could ever remember feeling before. I wanted the cum to be his and I wanted it not in my panties but my ass. For the first time I could remember I wanted to taste cum.

I slowly ran my finger through sticky fluid in the crotch of my panties and brought it to my lips. I slowly licked the end of my finger tasting the salty white glob of cum that stuck to it. It tasted so good and I felt so horny I had to pull my panties off so I could lick them clean. The last little bit of cum was still coating my ass and the top of my legs and I decided to rub it around my puckered asshole. As I was doing this I just had to push my finger against my hole and that was it, the finger slid easily inside I was knuckle deep into my ass when I exploded again. I now had an itch that could only be scratched with Garry's big fat cock.

I knew that I was going to get Garry to fuck me before the end of the night. I pulled my cum stained panties back up my legs and the cold damp feel of them against my ass was delicious. I tucked my cock which still had not got hard, between my legs. I decided that I wanted to taste his cum first and I wasn't going to wait until later and so when I came out of the ladies toilet I turned and entered the men's. he was still there trying to clean the cum from his briefs as I walked in. it was not unusual for women to use the men's but for once there was no-one else in the place. I simply walked over to him and kissed on the lips before dropping to my knees and pulling down the pants he had pulled back up after taking off his briefs.

His cock had returned to its normal soft size and shape and I set about getting it back to what I wanted, hard and pointing straight up. I placed a gentle kiss on the purple head of his cock. The kiss started the process but gently pulling the foreskin back and forth over the purple head was enough to speed the whole thing up. Before he could say anything his cock was hard and in my mouth. I sucked like amateur but I didn't care as I had his cock where I could taste and feel it.

It took no more than five minutes from entering the toilet to having my throat sprayed with cum. I stood up and smiled, there was a few drops of cum running down my chin. I stopped and carefully wiped them up with my finger and then slowly and as erotically as I could I sucked them off.

"As I said, not here." I said as I smoothed the dress down over my hips, "but maybe if we were somewhere else you might get a different answer." And with that seductive hint I turned and walked out of the toilets, leaving Garry with both his jaw and his cock hanging limp.

Ten minutes later he returned to the table with a fresh round of drinks and a sheepish grin as everyone looked at him. He finally managed to get sat next to me and when he found a quiet moment turned and said.

"Lets get a taxi and find somewhere that's not here."

12