All Comments on 'A Night Out To Remember Ch. 02'

by yugong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT HOT AND SO SEXY

wow HURRY HURRRY I cant wait to hear how her first real fuck with Garry goes or whoever this little slut decides to suck and fuck. god im so fucking horny from reading this I'm going to go get my big 10 inch dildo and read it again. this time feeling what she is...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

bills47bills47about 9 years ago
very hot

I really wish I was the guy in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

You did a great job describing both how good women's clothes feel on an accepting man's body and how exhilirating it feels knowing that men are attracted to you, as a woman. I'm small for a man, with a big butt that brings derision when I'm dressed normally and lustful stares, whistles and discreet rubs when I'm en femme. Though I've been dressing for many years I've only recently been confident enough to go to bed with men, mostly casual acquaintances I see at conferences once a year. I love the attention they lavish and I've come to really love sucking cocks and being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You had me until

He was lying by pretending to be a woman with a straight guy followed by a buck of lesbian crap. If I wanted that shit, I wouldn't have looked for gay romance in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot..

This was very well written despite a few editing errors and slightly disconnected character motivations. These are things that will come with a little more experience and don't really take away from the overall story. My main complaint with this is with the repeated use of the "C"-word and no I'm not referring to Cock.. this word just has a way of being far too emphatic or jarring. Its fine for use in "dirty" dialog taking place during a heated exchange of bodily fluids but as a common noun is just too much.. please take this for what it is, constructive criticism not a trolling. You write well and should continue this story.

Rikki B

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need part three.

We need part three, so when are you going to write it? We all want to know if he goes though with it, how much he enjoys it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous