All Comments on 'A Night @ the Submission House'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
When stories like this show up...

When stories like this show up...I can't supress my surprise that after all these and others tries to inflame racism, the killing of black men with no apparent reason, is so low!!! I don't know who writes these stories, if they are black or white people, but one thing I'm sure: They are racists and are looking to escalate the racism wave until one day they can have a day like recently in Paris for them to overjoy...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DSoul the Nigerian

Has been writing about Black supremacy which has to do with their larger thingey.Larger C---- means Higher Intelligence.what a crap theory.Never gave more than a 1 for all his submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IR not LW and pure mental illness splattered with racism

-5*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
annony is the mentally ill asshole of Lit!! IT reads all of these stories and loves them

then he jerks his little cock-ette and when he cums he get mad at himself and bitches at the story. Whose the sick fuck of Lit? annony dear annony!!

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Blah, blah, blah and barf. Basically this story in a nutshell. No consistency in the plot line and as others have stated absolutely nothing to do with LW. Is it a submission BDSM house where women can either exercise their need to act like their inner "man" which they detest (therapy would be better) or where insecure black men can boss around white people to relieve some inner submissive struggle that threatens their self-esteem and anti-depression meds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd.

Writing this poor has its own intrigue. I know you don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is this in the LW section?

If you're going to play this type of game put it in either fetish or non/con. Then get a better story line. This was just silly. When she slapped Marty? I think he slapped her back and told her if she ever touched him again he'd put her in the hospital. Then turned around and walked out. Next thing you need is an editor. Your grammar is really bad. This mess simply wasn't worth the time spent reading it. And to that fool Bonnie. Stop commenting on the comments you jackass. You truly are the biggest fool on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell?

What is this doing in loving wives? It's fetish or IR and bad examples of those genres at that. This author is a real dirt bag. What a fucking racist. Won't be reading any more of this shit eater's stuff. Quit this when I figured out where it was going. One glorious star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

eat shit dear annony.Thank god you won't be reading any mo0re of these stories. Yea like that could happen!!!! asshole of Lit, dear annony, reads every damn one of them!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
1 bomb

More of a bdsm story, in any category this is racist hate material.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Dear annony don't think for one minute that you worry me asshole! I won't stop commenting

on your dumbass comment every time I see one just like Bonnie. And you shut the fuck up dick head. And you're the biggest asshole on LIT or the internet dear annoy! So I gave this a 5 just to say eat shit dear annony and fuck you in heart!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
who is the mental asshole of Lit?

It's hilarious how bonnietaylor2, alias vastiesmith, describes herself. Couldn't have done a better job myself. Who but those, mentally retarded would spout off such idiotic nonsense. Only bonnie of course. 1* to offset this idiots score.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
the mental midget of Lit is also you dear annony. you rwead stories you hate

no one on here likes you they fucking hate your comments and wish you were gone. No just from Lit but from the earth. You're a brain dead asshole who can't keep his her it...It's mouth shut and needs to be put in a home for assholes. Your wife tole me you have no dick, its more like a cockette!! Bonnie and I will never stop write back on your nasty ass comments and your degenerated life,.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 8 years ago
Hardly worth commenting on

Just another racist diatribe. As a black woman, I find this so offensive. I couldn’t get very far into this before I became nauseous. The mythic stereotypes of size, virility and, somehow, black superiority are just disgusting. The white stereotypes are just as bad. Racist excrement like this just sets common human relations back to the dark ages. If I were a white person, this would give me a disgust for black people. Being a black woman, it gives me a disgust for the person who wrote it and those pathological people who enjoy it. Author, if you’re black, you’re the black equivalent of the Aryan Brotherhood. If you’re white, you’re just pathetic, or maybe trying to stir up racial hatred.

Dear Smith and Taylor, your comments, while occasionally amusing, are misplaced here. When you defend racists, you expose the slenderness of your character. You dislike anonymous comments, I get that. You like stories about cuckholds and male humiliation. I get that and I have no problem with that. I applaud your freedom to enjoy what you enjoy. When you defend racists, you become less than human. Don’t let your enthusiasm place you in the camp of racists.

How anyone can enjoy reading or writing racist screeds, is beyond me. It has nothing to do with sex, it’s about dehumanization and racial hatred. It’s certainly not about any type of loving, wives or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucks

Wow...really bad...wasted 10 minutes of my life...no need for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Dear annony don't think for one minute that you worry me asshole! I won't stop commenting

Of course no one thinks you're worried. To be worried would require a brain and intelligence. Since your posts clearly indicate you have neither, worried is not a possibility.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Garbage

and in the wrong section. 1* for another asshole author. I couldn't even get past the first few paragraphs.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Trash!

One star, sexist, racist tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a ONE

to offset that potty mouth bonney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap story, Crap writer.

The oppisite of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

I think the two lowlifes who comment about everybody else are actually the same little retard, who writes like he is a H S. Drop out in the prison system, hopefully their computer privileges will be taken away. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This nigger bullshit should be in interracial.

You may find readers there.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Seriously

This isn't in the least bit erotic. It is pure bull crap, a club where the husband doesn't get to touch his own wife. And the Blacks do....that's a certain divorce from my point of view. Doesn't matter if they do anything or not, but everybody knows they will. So looks like at least two more divorces, and maybe a couple of dead black men after they leave. I know I would wait outside with my gun and shoot them as soon as they leave the house. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
garbage

this is pure crap no one knows who is who

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hahaha

Based on the comments, it is obvious... this is some nigger's dream. It is not supposed to make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
write a sequel

write a sequel- the story wasn't much but the comments are hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Calm down.

It's just a story you knew that before you read it.

I quite liked it.

All the talk about racism, get over it and just have a wank. That's what it was written for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

-0 PURE BULL SHIT.............................................................................................

mwcuriousmwcuriousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story. The "cliff hanger" leaves me wanting to know what will happen. What is his wife doing?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The magical negro is nobody’s master. This thing makes shit smell good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1222 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!