A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As needy of release as Tammy was, it did not take her long to reach an orgasm. Grabbing Baby Girl's hair, she pulled her face against her flower as she came. Even one orgasm was not enough and her slave girl was slicking and sucking with a passion bringing her to even greater levels of orgasmic bliss. Finally, Tammy had to pull Betty's face away from her otherwise the slave girl would never stop.

"That's enough for now Baby Girl," she said. "Now for your desert and reward for being so good," she added a moment later. Pulling her lips apart she said, "Close your eyes dear one." When Betty closed her eyes, she slid forward and cut loose with a stream of urine that hit Betty in the face. To her surprise, Betty moved her head until the urine was filling her opened mouth and then dribbling down her body. The look of bliss on her face caused Tammy to let her bladder empty instead of just giving her a dribble or two.

Betty was in heaven, not only was she granted a taste of her mistress's honey, but then she was given a taste of her golden shower. Her hands moved to wipe the golden liquid all over her body covering her with her mistress's scent as it flowed from her mouth. When at last the flow stopped, she took the remaining bit in her mouth and swallowed it with something akin to ecstasy. When she opened her eyes and looked up at Tammy, she knew this was her lover, owner, and life mate. If Tammy asked anything of her, including her life, she would gladly give it to her.

Tammy looked down at Betty and caressed her hair as Betty swallowed the last bit. She hoped she did the right thing and her baby girl would be happy. The look of blind devotion and love shining up from Betty put to rest any fears she had. "Why don't you go shower and get ready for a day out Baby Girl. We have some piercing and tats to get." She smiled as Betty all but ran to the bathroom. While the other girl was showering, Tammy cleaned up the mess they had made. Once that was done, she made the beds.

Hearing the shower cut off she went into the bathroom to grab her own shower while Betty got dressed. When Tammy finished her shower she was surprised to find Betty kneeling in the middle of the dorm room, nude and looking forlorn. "What's wrong Baby Girl?" she asked hurrying over.

Betty looked up at her and in a quavering voice said, "I'm wearing the wrong nail polish and I have nothing to wear. Please help me mistress. I don't know what to do."

Tammy offered her hand down to Betty and said, "Come with me." She led her into the bathroom and showed her the makeup she had left out. "Take off that nasty ole black nail polish and wear this instead." She got out the remover and some cotton balls and then added, "While you are getting made up for my pleasure, I will pick out something for you to wear."

Going out and opening Betty's closet she frowned. Everything the woman owned was ether dark blue or black. Even her jeans were black for goodness sake. Going to the dresser she pulled the drawers open and looked through them. While Betty's outer clothes were black, her panties and bras were pastels. Picking out a pink thong, she laid it on the bed. A sudden thought came to her. Going to her dresser she opened her tee shirt drawer and pulled out a ribbed pink tank top. Opening it up she read the logo on the front "PINK" and smiled. That and a pair of black jeans would work out well she thought to herself as she laid everything out on the bed.

Tammy was just getting finished when Betty came out of the bathroom. The woman who stood before her looked beautiful and seductive at the same time. Other then the jet black hair, everything was perfect. She decided that Betty would have to get some nice red highlights and then the makeover would be complete.

Betty looked at the clothes waiting for her and squealed in delight. She pulled them on and closed her eyes in bliss. Opening them she hurried to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, this was how she should look. Pink was her color! When she came out she saw that Tammy was dressed about the same except her tee shirt was red, oversized and said USC on the front. In her hands was a pair of low healed sandals.

Tammy handed Betty the sandals and said, "We wouldn't want those beautiful pink toenails to be hidden would we?"

Since it was past breakfast and not quite time for lunch, Tammy walked with Betty over to one of the many tattoo shops that dotted the edge of the campus. At first Betty walked respectively behind her until she stopped and said, "Baby Girl, I want you up beside me." She took Betty's hand in hers and continued.

Reaching Tat row, as the locals called it, the pair window shopped until they found a place that did body piercing and tattoos. As they walked in a tiny bell rang and a girl about their age came out from the back. She smiled and said, "Hi, can I help you two?"

Tammy looked at Betty and then at the girl, "Yes we want to get some piercing done." She looked at Betty once more and smiled as she added, "Both of us want nipple rings."

Betty bit her lip before speaking up, "and I also want to get a clit hood ring and tat." She looked at Tammy and added, "With your permission."

Tammy smiled, "Of course Baby Girl." She looked at the sales girl expecting to see shock and instead saw a knowing smile. She returned the smile and said, "Do we need to set up an appointment or something?"

The girl shook her head, "No honey. I'm not busy and take care of the piercing now. Depending on the number or colors and complexity of the tat may take several days or weeks to complete." She gestured them to follow her, "Come on back." Once she gave them the standard safety talk about keeping the sites clean, she had Tammy remove her tee and offered her a piece of ice to deaden her nipples first.

Shaking her head, Tammy replied, "No thank you." She looked at Betty and said, "This is special and I want to remember it forever." She was still looking at Betty when she felt the first ring pierce the base of her nipple. Knowing it would hurt she was still surprised at how much it hurt. She had expected it to be about as bad as a pair of nipple clips. It was more like the girl had placed an alligator clip on her nipple. The sharp pain followed on the second nipple and then looking down she saw she was pierced.

Even though the pain was receding, Tammy's nipples remained tender as she stood and slipped on her tee. She smiled and looked at Betty, without hesitation Betty stripped out of her clothes and sat down on the dentist style chair. As the woman put the first ring in, her hand sought out Tammy's and gripped it hard.

After the woman finished both breasts she said, "All done."

Tammy looked at her pierced slave before her and felt a throb of pleasure. God, Betty looked hot with the golden rings through her nipples. She looked lower and said, "What about her little clitty hood ring?"

"Oops!" the girl replied. She went over to a drawer and pulled out another ring. Unlike the other two this one had a ball attached to one part of it. She sterilized the area and the ring before placing it on Betty.

Betty's eyes screwed shut as the ring was put in her. She whimpered a few times before she opened her eyes and looked at herself. She could feel her nipples and clit throbbing and wanted to cry. That is until she saw the look of lust and pleasure in her owner's face. Tammy's look of pleasure made the pain disappear and she felt grand. As stood and got dressed she felt the clit ring teasing her clit and causing her to throb with pleasure. Slipping on her tight tank top, she saw her nipples and their rings showing plainly through the fabric.

Going back upfront, Betty watched as Tammy paid for them both. It was wrong that Mistress paid, Betty thought to herself. It was her job to take care of mistress's needs. Her thoughts were interrupted by the woman asking her what type of tattoo would she like and where did she want it. When the woman offered a book for her to look through Betty shook her head, "I know what I want." Looking at Tammy she added, "Please mistress, can it be a surprise for you?"

Tammy smiled and stroked Betty's cheek and replied, "Of course Baby Girl." She glanced at the woman realizing what they had both said.

Betty leaned forward and whispered something to the woman who glanced at Tammy then back to Betty.

"Sure honey I can do that." She looked at Tammy and said, "Take about an hour more or less. Do you want to wait or come back?"

Before Tammy could answer she saw the look of fear on Betty's face and remembered the thing about them being apart. "I would like to wait right here if you don't mind." She looked at Betty, and said, "I will be close baby if you need me." She watched as Betty nodded and looked at the woman who led her back towards the back again. After a short while she heard the buzzing of the inker start.

After thumbing through some "Modern Tattooing" and "Ink" magazines, Tammy stood and walked over to the three-inch binder of sample patterns for tats. She had gotten so caught up in looking at them that she did not hear the inker stop for the final time. Nor did she hear the tattoo artist approach. "Baby Girl said she would like you to see before I bandage it."

Tammy looked up in surprise and nodded. Following the woman, she found Betty laying on her tummy with nothing more than her thong on. On her lower back were the words, "Mistress Tammy's Baby Girl" in cursive with pink hearts on each side. Smiling she looked at the woman and said, "I love it." She added how much do we owe you?"

The girl looked at Betty and then Tammy before replying, "One forty nine or..." She paused a moment and then continued, "I'll knock a hundred off if you let me take pics of the tat and put in my portfolio." She glanced at Betty and continued, "Baby girl said it was your decision."

Tammy smiled, "Get your camera."

Chapter 6

As Tammy was paying for Baby Girl's tat, the artist, Amanda slipped her a little piece of paper. Opening it she saw it contained a phone number. Before she could ask about it, Amanda said, "Baby Girl tells me you are her mistress." The girl looked down biting her lip, "If you decide to add another girl to your stable, please call and I will come running."

Tammy looked at Baby Girl who blushed. Looking back at Amanda she said, "You will be the first I add sweets." She looked at Betty again who was now smiling happily and added, "Time to go."

As Tammy opened the door to leave, Betty hung back a moment longer and said, "I'll talk to her Amanda. Until she calls, remember to do everything I told you about."

Tammy stood on the sidewalk waiting on Betty. She wanted to know just what they had talked about. However, this was neither the place nor the time. Instead she stuffed the folded slip of paper in her purse and looked around. As she stood deciding what to do, Baby Girl came up and stood next to her. "Lunch first," she spoke finally and walked to the student union. All the while she walked and through lunch she thought about the events in her life. In the last week, everything she knew had turned upside down. It was driven home by the tattoo artist, Amanda, who basically submitted even though they had just met.

Even though they had finished their lunch, Tammy did not make a move to get up. Finally, Betty asked in a fearful voice, "Tammy? Are you mad at me?" She was worried that she had used Tammy's given name instead of prefacing it with Mistress. However, she knew they were in a public place and her mistress had talked to her about wearing masks and such. Even so, Betty felt her heart breaking in fear she had made her mistress mad at her over Amanda. When Tammy did not reply she touched her hand and added, "Please forgive me."

Tammy felt Betty's touch and her words begging forgiveness and shook her head, "its ok baby, I was just wool gathering." Standing she said, "Let's go see about some nice new clothes for you." As they walked back to the dorm and Betty's car, she added, "Do you have enough to buy new clothes?" After paying for the tat and piercings, Tammy had only about twenty dollars left to her name until graduation. She figured that if worse came to worse they could just get a couple of pink tees' and make do until then.

Betty was still worried, her mistress did not forgive her per say and now was asking if she had enough for clothing. Biting her lip, she thought about how to say she had enough without saying how much she had. If there was one thing that she was embarrassed about, it was money. "Tell me what you wish to buy mistress, and it is yours."

Tammy stopped and looked at her, "If you are broke Baby Girl, I will provide for you." She saw Betty's eyes drop to the ground and added, "I love you and made you mine not for money, I made you mine because that is what we both wanted." She raised Betty's chin and kissed her in public not caring who saw. "I love you. Now tell me how much money you really have," she said as she held Betty close. She knew that Betty always was shy about her funds and remembered how being the only one without cash felt like.

Betty hugged Tammy close and said softly, "I don't know for sure, somewhere around fifty kay more or less."

After letting go of Betty and picking up her jaw, Tammy said, "fifty thousand? What bank did you rob while I was gone?"

Betty hung her head and replied, "My parents left me a trust fund when they died and that's what I have left this semester." In almost a whisper she added, "That and one point two mill after I graduate." She knew that now that the truth was out, that she was just a little rich girl, that her mistress would leave her like everyone else had done in her life. With tears welling up she clung to Tammy and wailed, "Don't make me leave please Mistress..."

Tammy noticed they had attracted attention and dragged Betty over to a bench. Sitting down with her she said, "What makes you think I am leaving?" She started to get mad and added, "Do you think this, all of this a joke? A silly school girl game to play before we graduate?" Her words cut off when she saw Betty wrap her arms tight around herself and rock back and forth as she cried. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, Tammy said softly, "I'm sorry Baby Girl."

Betty felt Tammy's words hit like hard blows to her mind. She had misjudged her mistress and now was being verbally lashed for her impertinence. She shook her head but did not reply.

Tammy took Betty's hands in hers, "Look at me," she said. It took a moment for Betty's tear filled eyes to reach hers. "For richer or poorer, you are mine and I am yours. Please, please remember that always." She looked down and then added, "I'm sorry I lost control Baby Girl. This is new to me and I was wrong to accuse you of thinking it was a game. Please forgive me."

Betty was floored, not only had her mistress begged for forgiveness, but had also admitted she was wrong. She thought about it before replying, "I forgive you mistress, and pray you forgive me."

"I do," Tammy said as she hugged Betty tight. Letting go of the hug she added, "You should know, that when we graduate. You will be moving in with me and working at the store with Paul and I. I want to keep my Baby Girl close."

Betty felt her heart swell. Not only was she going to live with her mistress forever but she would be allowed to be near her every day all day long. "Of course mistress, I would have thought of nothing else."

Smiling Tammy said, "Now that that's settled, let's get Baby Girl a new wardrobe." She stood and pulled Betty to her feet. Instead of going to Wally World to purchase clothing, they went to little upscale shops that were run by blue haired old ladies. Personally Tammy felt great watching the women get a shock out of seeing the outline of Baby Girl's pierced nipples though the tank top. At one point she whispered to Betty, "It makes me so hot seeing your pierced nipples against the fabric; that and seeing the reactions of others."

For the first time in her life, Betty spent money without worrying about the cost. After hearing her mistress's words, she realized that she was also turned on by exposing herself in public. As such the pink blouses she picked were translucent or clung tightly to her. Also with her mistress's guidance, she picked out several skirts dresses and high heeled shoes all in pink tones. The more she shopped the more she loved her new color. Finally, it was late afternoon when they finished shopping for new clothes and shoes. Looking at Tammy she smiled like a child on Christmas morning and asked as they sat in her car, "What is your pleasure Mistress?"

Tammy felt spent. While a day shopping was fun, it also tired her out. However instead of telling Betty to head back to the dorm room she said, "We have one more stop. My Baby Girl needs red highlights in her hair."

Reaching Wally World, they headed first to the perm section. It took a bit but Tammy found a wonderful hair dye that would give Betty red highlights to her black hair. On a whim they walked though the children's tee shirt section and found a large child's sized pink tee that said Baby Girl in glittering letters. Looking at each other they giggled and put it in the cart before heading over to the hosiery section.

Tammy had a fetish that she had not shared with anyone. She loved the feel of nylon against her skin. Tonight, she decided, Baby Girl would get the same fetish. She picked out several pairs of pantyhose for both of them while Betty wandered off to look at something. Looking around for where Betty had gone, Tammy saw her walking back to the cart with a pink pacifier in her mouth.

Pulling the pacifier out Betty looked at it and then Tammy. Blushing she said, "I couldn't resist it. Can we buy it please mistress?"

Tammy had to bite her tongue to keep from smiling. "Yes Baby Girl, only if you put it in the cart now." She looked at the items and added, "How bad do you need a computer of your own?" she still felt bad about telling Betty to trash hers earlier. "Can you do your homework on mine?"

Betty put the pacifier in the cart slowly. She didn't understand why but she needed it in her mouth. It made her feel good to suck on it like a child. Looking at her mistress she thought about it, "I can do without one Mistress."

"Good," Tammy replied. After paying for everything and picking up some fast food, they went back to their dorm room. The first order of business was for them to take all of Betty's old clothes and throw them away. It was only then that they hung her new things up, stripped out of their clothes, and lay down together in bed. Tammy found it cute that once they were alone in the dorm room, Betty had rinsed the pacifier off and stuck it in her mouth.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Betty took the pacifier out of her mouth and said, "Mistress, about Amanda..."

"What about her?" Tammy asked. She had been wondering about her but wanted to see how Betty would bring it up.

"She really wants to be like me, your Baby Girl." Betty replied.

"If you want a playmate for the night, I am sure we can arrange something once we graduate baby," Tammy replied.

Betty sat up and looked down at Tammy, "No mistress, I mean forever yours. Owned, needing you close, devoted and your slave."

"How do you know?"

"We talked and she complemented me on my dedication. I replied that it was an honor to be marked as yours. That started our talk."

"And what did you tell her to keep doing as we were walking out?"

Betty blushed, "I told her she should recite her devotions just like I did every Saturday night when you were out. I said when you were ready; you would surprise her and give her the chance, just as you did me."

Tammy did not know what to think, "What do you think about it Baby Girl?"

123456...8