A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda is sweet mistress, and so devoted. She pierced her own nipples in hopes you would take her while I was getting my tat." Betty stood and went over to her purse. Digging through it she found a snapshot and handed it to Tammy. Crawling next to her in bed she added, "See?"

Tammy looked at the photograph. It was a picture of the tattoo artist, Amanda without her shirt. She could see that she had freshly pierced nipples and was looking with begging eyes at the camera. She handed it back to Betty and said carefully, "You are quite taken with her aren't you?"

Betty caught the undertone of jealousy in Tammy's voice. "Oh no mistress! Not like that," She said shocked. She jumped off the bed and knelt on the floor facing Tammy. "You are my life, my love and no one would ever come before you in my heart." She looked down and added, "A slave girl only thought mistress would like a little variety in her life." She added a moment later as she looked down, "A slave girl also thought it would be nice to have a sister. Please forgive me."

Tammy sat up and said, "Ok baby, I will think about it. However, there will be no more new slaves while we are here." She added a moment later, "Why don't you lay down in your bed and rest a few minutes." She waited until Betty had lain down and said, "Go to sleep, deep, deep, asleep." After repeating the trigger phrase several times over ten minutes or so she said, "Tell me how you feel about Amanda."

Betty's voice was slightly slurred as she replied, "She is my sister."

"How so?"

"She submitted fully to you, mind, body and soul through me."

Tammy looked on in shock. She didn't want a slave, let alone two. Now Betty had gone and added another to her so called stable. "Very well Baby Girl, I will think about adding her and she will live with us as your sister in slavery. You love that idea don't you?"

A ghost of a smile crossed Betty's face, "yes... love..."

"Imagine the feel of silky nylon sliding over your skin. Caressing you, making love to your body as it moves over it. Just thinking about silky nylon covering you causes you to orgasm. Cum for me!" Tammy said. She paused and then added, "The more you think about the feel of nylon against you the more you need it." She waited and then said, "Feel the need grow and consume you. Even the sight of someone else wearing slinky nylon makes you need to wear slick nylon more."

Pausing Tammy got up and opened one of the packages of pantyhose. Slipping her arm into one leg she started to caress Betty's body with it. "Feel the nylon covering my hand as I caress your body. Feel it, live it, need it." Her hand moved from caressing Betty's body to move over her own, in a breathless voice she said, "Yes, making love while in nylon..." she started to moan in pleasure and need as her hand took on a more fevered pitch. "Needing to cum, needing nylon against your skin." Her head thrown back Tammy masturbated franticly all the while Betty lay in a trance taking it all in.

After orgasming and coming down a bit, Tammy found she was still excited. She looked at Betty whose hips were thrusting slightly and said in a husky voice, "You need to cum don't you Baby Girl," Betty's whimper of need was all the reply she received. She caught sight of the pacifier and grabbed it. Covering it with her cum she then offered it to Betty's mouth who sucked it in and started suckling on it.

Tammy crawled into bed next to Baby Girl and whispered into her ear, "You are hopelessly addicted to silky nylon, latex, bondage, suckling, and most of all... your mistress." She nibbled on Baby Girl's ear and added, "My sweet Baby Girl needing her mistress to decide everything for her. The more helpless you become, the more it excites you doesn't it." She paused, removed the pacifier and tossed onto the other bed before adding, "Wake up and tell me what you want... Wake up Baby Girl."

Chapter 7

Betty woke to find her mistress lying in bed with her. Rolling towards Tammy, she started stroking her body as she showered her with kisses. Between the smell of Tammy lying so close and the taste of her in her mouth, Betty mewed in need. There was something she had to answer she remembered through her lust filled mind. In a voice filled with need and desire she said, "Make me helpless. Make me completely dependent on you Mistress." The idea flared in her mind like a wildfire fire and sent her to the edge of orgasmic bliss.

Tammy stood and picked up the hose she had worn on her arm. Sitting on her bed she slowly put it on while watching Betty's reaction. Sliding her hand over the slick nylon she smiled and said, "Mmmm much better." She picked up one of the closed packages and held it up, "I wonder who I can find to wear these for me."

Betty watched as her mistress pulled the pantyhose up her legs and seated it against her lovely flower. The desire to caress them, wear them, crashed through her mind like a freight train. Her hand found her own needing sex and started to rub franticly against it. With a dawning realization, Betty remembered that in the past she had hated to wear pantyhose. However, even with that knowledge she had to have them now. The realization that her mistress had changed her and made her a slave to her desires; excited her. "Please," she begged reaching one handedly towards the pair Tammy held up.

Tammy thought about tormenting Betty with the nylons; however, she was too excited to wait and tossed them to Baby Girl instead. She smiled as her slave ripped open the package with her teeth and held the nylon against her face a moment before pulling them on. Even as she watched, her hands kept caressing her own pantyhose and hidden flower. Once Betty had them snug against her pierced cunny, Tammy pushed the other woman back on the bed so that she lay with her legs hanging over the edge. Kneeling down between Baby Girl's open legs she started nuzzling her covered flower as her hands ran up and down Betty's silken legs.

Betty lay back stunned; it was unheard of for a mistress to be on her knees before a lowly slave. Her shock wore off as she felt Tammy's hands caressing her legs. It was a form of bondage she decided. She could not move, not cum, until her mistress allowed her to. With each stroke, each nuzzle, Betty's mind melted. Her hands gripped the bedspread tightly as her head tossed back and forth in wonton need. Words burst like bubbles from her lips as she begged to be allowed to cum. "Please mistress... Please I need to cum."

Tammy looked up in irritation. Her fantasy of pleasuring her mistress was shattered by Baby Girl's begging. Standing she looked around for a gag and saw the pacifier laying where she had tossed it. With a sudden spark of inspiration, she grabbed the pacifier and pulled down the front of her pantyhose. Sitting down she used the rubber tip like a mini cock, masturbating while watching Baby Girl. Finally, she stood, put the hose back in place against her swollen flower and stuck the pacifier against Baby Girl's lips.

Betty sucked it in tasting her mistress on the rubber and moaned in need. Her eyes rolled back as she felt Tammy's hands and mouth once more teasing her nylon covered legs and cunny. Never in self bondage or in the week she had spent away from her owner had she felt such a great need for an orgasm. With each heart beat, each breath the need grew until her thinking mind disappeared leaving only an animal named lust behind. Even then as much as her mind and body screamed for an orgasm, she could not cum.

Tammy sucked and chewed at the thin layer of nylon that separated her mouth from Baby Girl's cunt. She could get a faint taste of her pet's honey but not as much as she needed or wanted. One of her hands left Baby Girl's leg to rub against her own needing sex as the other kept sliding over the silky smooth nylon covered leg. Soon she felt Baby Girl's legs twitching and hips moving in need as soft mews came from behind the pacifier.

Sliding up Baby Girl's body Tammy saw only the whites of her eyes showing as her mouth sucked furiously on the pacifier. The sight of Baby Girl so lost in pleasure and need awakened something in Tammy. Seeing her like this excited her more than pretending she was pleasuring a mistress. Sliding the rest of the way up she started grinding her public mound against Baby Girl's and sliding her nylon covered legs against her slave's legs.

As she kissed and nibbled on Betty's neck she realized that this was not Betty. Betty was long gone leaving only Baby Girl. The realization excited her even more then the idea of submitting did. She put her lips against Baby Girl's ear and whispered, "Your mine, all mine... Now and forever a slave to my desires and needs. Without me, you are an empty shell, lost and alone."

Baby Girl felt rather then heard Tammy's words. They echoed something she already knew about herself and as such took them to heart. The insecurity of being nothing had followed her all through her life and ran deeper than any subliminal programming Tammy could have implanted. It was at the core of her being, her emotional makeup. All of her life she had been lost and alone but now, this woman, this goddess came and gave her life meaning and purpose. This was not something she thought about, her mind was consumed with the need of ultimate pleasure.

Tammy got up off of Baby Girl and walked over to her desk. Pulling out a pair of scissors she cut the crouch of her pantyhose open before lying on her bed. "Wake and come to me love," she said as she opened her legs.

Baby Girl hurried over and looked at Tammy's exposed flower. Pulling out the pacifier she set it on the bedside table before sliding into bed with her. As her hands slid over her Mistress's silken legs she shivered with pleasure. God it felt better to touch then be touched she realized. No wonder mistress had kneeled on the floor to caress her legs and needing cunny.

The instant Baby Girl's tongue stroked her flower, Tammy shuddered with pleasure. Her hands gripped her slave's head and pushed it against her sex as she thrust her hips up. It took all her will to release Baby Girl's head and let her do her best without help. Gripping the blanket, she closed her eyes and mewed in need as Baby Girl's pierced tongue caressed her clit. "Yes," she moaned as her body throbbed with the beginnings of an orgasm. "Together, cum together," she added breathlessly a moment later. The ringing of the phone shattered the moment and scared Tammy half to death.

She thought about ignoring it but she had never skipped picking up a ringing phone before. Even though Baby Girl was still licking franticly she picked up the phone and growled into it, "This had better be life or death or else there will be a death!" She blushed and then added, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you." She looked down at Baby Girl and said, "It's Paul."

Baby Girl looked up, smiled, and said, "Hi Paul." She lowered her head again to continue licking her mistress. The fact that the phone rang did not bother her a bit. She still needed her orgasm and knew that she could not cum until Tammy did.

Now that the shock of the phone ringing had worn off, Tammy felt herself become excited again. "Baby Girl, I mean Betty says hello." She reached down and caressed Baby Girl's hair one handed, "Yes, the Goth chick I share the room with." She laughed at his reply, "No Baby Girl has turned over a new leaf. You wouldn't recognize her if you saw her now. She is beautiful, loving, considerate, in short everything a person could hope for."

They talked a bit longer before Tammy asked, "You are coming to the graduation and help me move aren't you? Good. Why don't you come the night before and get a room, we can go out for pizza and celebrate?" She laughed and said, "Yes Paul, I will bring Baby Girl with me.... Love you too." Hanging up the phone she relaxed into the feeling of Baby Girl's tongue and fingers caressing her body. It did not take long for her to reach her long awaited orgasm. Just as she had permitted, Baby Girl screamed into her throbbing flower as her slave orgasmed with her.

Pulling Baby Girl up next to her Tammy said, "Tomorrow and for the next two weeks we hit the books. No more all nighters until we finish school." She stroked Baby Girl's face tenderly and kissed her before adding, "I love you so much Baby Girl. You make me whole and happy."

Baby Girl looked at her mistress in wonder; she could not fathom the idea that Tammy was not already whole. "But you are my mistress, you are already happy. That allows you to make me happy and complete," she blurted out not thinking.

Tammy smiled and kissed her before replying, "No Baby, I was much like you. I was empty and just going through the motions of life. I was seeking something and did not know what it was." She paused a moment, "That is, until I saw you tied up and begging to cum for me."

Baby Girl could not believe her ears. Her goddess, the woman who owned her had feet of clay? No she could not, would not believe it and opened her mouth to say so.

As Baby Girl opened her mouth to reply Tammy kissed her and said, "No sweet Baby Girl let me finish." She closed her eyes and opened her inner thoughts to Baby Girl, "Even then, I wished it was you finding me. All along, everything I did for you and to you, I would ask myself, what I wanted if I was in your place." She paused again and said with her eyes still closed, "Even then, you were Betty to me; I had to remind myself to call you Baby Girl." Hugging her tightly, Tammy said, "At least that was how I felt, until tonight. Through your help, I found myself and fully realized you are mine forever, my sweet Baby Girl."

The more she listened the better Baby Girl understood her mistress. The initial shock that her goddess had feet of clay had turned into admiration instead. Tammy was much braver then she had ever been or could be. At least her mistress had gone out to look for herself instead of hiding in her dorm room like her old identify, Betty, had done. Hugging her she said, "I feel sorry for Betty, she never had the courage you have." She kissed her mistress before adding, "I found my true self in your loving arms and control."

Chapter 8

Tammy kissed and caressed Baby Girl's face in reply. "Oh, I almost forgot, we still need to finish your make over," Getting up she got the hair dye. As she was reading the directions an idea came to mind. Looking at Baby Girl she said, "I want you to go rinse your hair in the sink and wait for me." Once Baby Girl was in the bathroom, she looked through her stuff and pulled out some old pairs of hose with runs in them, scissors and three different sized butt plugs that she had never gotten around to using.

Walking up behind Baby Girl, Tammy set the items down in a pile on the counter. First she took the scissors and crouching down behind her slave, cut the crouch out of her pantyhose. Sliding her finger across Baby Girl's slick flower she smiled as her pet's hips thrust against her fingers. Talking to Betty's reflection she pulled the three plugs and stood them on their base next to the sink. "A while back I bought this set. The first," she held up a slender plug about the width of her thumb. "Is for people who have never had anal sex and is a trainer." Setting it down she picked up the second one that was about two fingers wide, "The second one is for people who have had anal sex and is your basic butt plug."

Setting it down Tammy picked up the third plug and grinned into the mirror, "But this one," she lowered it and wet it with Baby Girl's cum before lifting it again. "This one is for serious people who love to have plugs." She licked it slowly while watching Baby Girl's look of excitement and hunger in the mirror. Setting it back next to the other two she said, "One of these three is for me, one for you, and the third." She picked up the thin one and slid it into Baby Girl's sopping wet flower. "Well the third, I have another use for." Sliding her hands up and down Baby Girl's belly and breasts she said, "Now my sweet, the question is which one you think I want my Baby Girl to wear?"

Baby Girl looked at the plugs in wonder and lust. She had never had anal although she had thought about it several times. She had dreamed about her mistress bending her over and using a strap on, raping her virgin ass as she orgasmed. She was worried that the big one would rip her up. However, the thought of something so big placed inside her by her mistress excited her more than the fear of pain. She looked at Tammy's reflection and said in a soft voice, "A slave girl thinks that Mistress would want her Baby Girl filled completely always knowing and feeling her plug."

Tammy picked up the big one and smiled, "That was just what I was thinking. Bend over pet," she added as she spread her legs and used the plug as a dildo in her still wet cunny. Pulling it out she spread Baby Girl's ass cheeks and slid her finger over her little brown donut. "Cum for me without moving and don't stop until I say so." Tammy watched in delight as Betty's back arched, hands clawed at the hard countertop and her legs started quivering. Looking into the mirror she saw that Baby Girl's mouth was open in a silent scream and her eyes closed tightly. Waiting a moment longer she added, "Show me your true devotion and keep orgasming Baby Girl." She had planned on sliding it in gentle, however the strong scent of Baby Girl's musk and the sight of her exquisite pleasure caused Tammy to slam it in and seating it in a quick motion.

Baby Girl's eyes flew open as the huge plug violated her virgin ass. The pain was more then she had imagined it would be. As she drew in a breath to scream something happened. The pain turned into sharp pleasure the likes of which she had never dreamed existed. The orgasm that rippled through her was stronger and different than any she had experienced before. "Yes," she mewed as the sharp pleasure radiated out from her ass to fill her whole body. "Oh my god yes..."

Tammy was shocked. Seeing the expression on Baby Girl's face brought her back to her senses. She should have taken the large one and broke her slave gently on the feeling of plugs. She was moving to pull it out when she saw Baby Girl go through her transition from pain to pleasure. The question, "she is into pain?" rolled through her mind. Testing it, Tammy brought her hands up to both of Baby Girl's still irritated nipples and tweaked them. She knew her own nipples were sore from the piercing so a pinch would really hurt.

Baby Girl was just coming down from the sharp pleasure to normal pleasure when she felt Tammy's fingers pinch and pull on her nipples. The sharp pleasure rocketed through her sending her into orgasmic bliss once more. Her voice, sounding strange to her dazed mind said, "Harder..."

Tammy shook her head and released the nipples. "No Baby Girl, it's time to stop cumming and calm down a bit." She wondered if Baby Girl knew about her pain fetish or if it was a new experience for her also. That was something they would have to discuss. As Baby Girl calmed down, Tammy took the pantyhose legs and used them to bind her slave's legs together at the ankle and knee. Taking first one and then the other wrist she tied the girl's wrists together behind her back. Finally, she added the final one across her elbows, pulling them together tightly. Looking into Baby Girl's reflection she smiled, "That's what I like to see, filled front and back, bound and helpless."

Baby Girl looked into the reflection and smiled back, "Thank you mistress... that was and still is indescribable."

Tammy smiled as she pulled on the plastic gloves that came with the hair dye. Pushing down on her slave's back she bent her over the sink once more and replied, "Now, I know this may become hard to maintain this position, but I have faith in you not having to stand up until I say so." She applied the dye and reread the directions once more. According to them, to achieve maximum color, the dye should be left in for at least forty-five minutes before rinsing and fixing. "When you can no longer bend over, I will rinse the dye out." Bending over Baby Girl, she slid her hands up and down her slave's covered legs and added, "The longer you stay, the deeper the red will be." Standing up she walked into the dorm room, set her alarm clock for forty-five minutes, grabbed a chair, and book to read before returning.

123456...8