All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by wendyw

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
what come around go around

YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE SELFISH WOMEN IN THE WORLD AND WHORESLUT TO BOOT.YOU DESTORY BILL LIFE IN YOUR WHORISH ACTIONS.I HOPE YOU HAVE AND ELEPHANT AND IT TEAR YOU APART.YOU HAVE NO REMORSE AND PROUD TO BE WHORESLUT.IT WILL COME BACK ONE DAY BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

jimd51jimd51almost 20 years ago
I liked it!

It was a good story. I liked the way you handled the character, although I am not to thrilled with the plot. Your writing is very good and easy to read. While I agree with the other comment about the selfishness of the main character, I would like to see her developed more in other stories. It is my belief that this is a fantasy story, rather than a true life episode--If not--oh well. Thanks for the enjoyment and stroking good read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Crap

Maybe, maybe, if she had any redeeming value as a person this might get up to average, but as it is, it is bottom of the barrel.

EroicaEroicaalmost 20 years ago
Loved your story

Excellent story....you write very well. We live in SD and wish we could meet......

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Let me get this straight

She married a guy whose "type" she doesn't normally like. She allows his boss and friends to fuck her several times, fucks a black man in his taxi, doesn't mind when her husband leaves her, gets her husbands old job (only now with sex), keeps fucking special clients, the black man and now her therapist and wonders if she is a whore. Let me think for a minute.......

I would have to say YES!

To the first poster: once again you have accidentally left your caps lock button down and your command of the English language appears to be slipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good tail (sic)

Good story! It sounds like it comes from experience, or else you have a very good (and extremely nasty) imagination. It kept me hard for the entire four sections, and that's getting more and more difficult to do these days (most of the stories are pretty much all the same.) If that's really you in the picture, you are extremely blessed! I WILL read the rest of your stories, and might even send you some of mine, if you want. Feel free to ask, in the text of your next story, if you can come up with a way to do it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sterotypes abound in this story

Not that sterotypes are bad, it's simply writing for the likings of a prespecified audience, and the story itself has enough sexual encounters to please most other readers.

What I find strange is that it took so long for her to realize that she'd married a man whose personality wasn't of her prefence as well as for most of the usual wrong reasons. If the events of the night hadn't happened, she'd be doing what many women and men do, simply make the best of their situation.

As for her actions at the party and afterwards, I only can say that Exstacy does have a powerful effect, and given her isolation from her normal life and treatment by her abusers, what she expereinced was basically psychological brainwashing. I don't fault her for her behavior simply because very few people could go through a "training course" like hers without giving in and going along with their demands. In other words, she really had no options, no helpful savior(s), no support net.

The story ended with her recieving treatment, if such a poor excuse (as shown by his actions and opinions) for a therapist could offer any really effective help. Maybe if Bill had stuck around, and given her his support she wouldn't still be involved with her abusers. But that's another possibile ending which the author didn't select to use.

My opinion anyway,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
seriously?

lady, if this is a true story about yourself, i'd have to say you are completely, 100% insane. maybe you should consider seeing someone who you AREN'T currently fucking? That story is completely degrading and just sick.

lapdawg814lapdawg814almost 20 years ago
Dumb Bitch

You fucked up... You would rather be some assholes cunt to use.. Well I hope that they use you like you used your husband and then they throw you out on your dumb ass. You are too stupid to know that good men are hard to come by... I also found your use of the "N" word offensive.. I would have loved you to use with me.... I would have fucked you really good got you hooked and gave you to my friends to finish your stupid ass off.

Aus_WizardAus_Wizardalmost 20 years ago
Not bad . . but not great

The main character (Mindy) whether real or not, is one of the most spineless people I have read about. All her life she has let other people make decisions for her without giving a shit about the consequences that may follow.

This is not to say I didn't enjoy the story, but the ending with the complete humiliation of Bill was too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Total turn on!!

The object of any story in this forum is to be erotic liturature. You achieved this in a big way. As a male, many of my fantasies were acted out here. I could never imagine me treating a woman this way, but I still fantasize about this kind of sex. I truly enjoyed it, please write more in the same way. I have become a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Total Turn On!!!! Part 2

As a follow up, if there is any truth to this story, Mindy was looking for Bill to come to her salvation. Had he shown some spine and dragged her ass out of there, she would have been his for life. All he needed to do was be a man, a powerful, dominant man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to each her own...

If this turns the writer on, who is anyone here to question her.. each person comes here looking for his or her own turn on's.. if she finds stimulation and excitement in being controlled by powerful people, then she has at least recognized her own needs.. I say more power to her and hope she finds the man who can give her what she is addicted to...

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WendyW is the Hottest in Literotica

Wendy, what a minx in heat you are. I loved your story, true, partially true, or not at all, doesn't matter. Your main character is the woman all men (most all) would love to play with. I've been a fan of Literatica for about 5 years and have read no stories I find as arousing as yours. Please write more and ignore the asses that are so critical of your work. GOOD JOB. Thanks, John

campswampycampswampyabout 14 years ago
Fantastic Storey

OOhhhh so sexy !!! Please write some more, I dearly love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If I were Bill I come back some night and cut the baby out of her belly and leave them both to die, zfter zrranging for mr. Btooks's fingerprints to be on the knife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very sexy !

This is a very stimulating story. If only it were true. Is it?

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As a warning

Not bad.

But there is no way she'd not regret it afterwards, and you did not write about the hospital treatment to stop the bleeding and infections from ass to cunt killing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this a pigs fantasy' Wendy, go fuck yourself because no one else would touch you with a 2X4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A night to forget

Just a comment no cock is strong enough to force it's self through the cervix which is a vry powerful muscle, makes me sure that this story is pure fantasy from begining to the end.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
If course

If course it's a fantasy. A sick fantasy from the mind of a would be whore.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
I think

I think your therapist is right, you are the lowest.kind of whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes..u are..

..and shortly u will be a disease riddled or a dead whore..so good riddance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous