A Night to Remember

Story Info
They have a memorable evening, in more ways than one.
2.3k words
4.63
23.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold clear Friday night. They had been out to a play as part of their Christmas celebration. The Nutcracker was a delight, one of those things that you always see scenes from, but never see the entire ballet performed. She had snuggled on his shoulder the entire evening, his arm wrapped around her. He could still feel the impression the armrest made in his side.

It was not too late, and they stopped to buy some coffee from a small coffee shop that was in the process of closing for the evening. Laughing together and talking about the ballet they wandered back on the sidewalk.

While they were downtown, he wanted to stop by his office and pick up some work for the weekend. As they walked from the theater to his office, a few flakes started to float down, caught by the wind, they swirled around the street lights, creating little patches of light. They would stop at the crosswalks, look at the nearly empty streets and hurry across against the lights.

They huddled together as they walked, shivering, his arm around her, feeling her body vaguely through her heavy coat. Each of them lost in their own thoughts. He found himself reflecting on the past, and their future. Their last child would leave for college next fall, and already their lives were refocusing on each other. He thought about it, and decided he like the feeling: he enjoyed focusing on her and on them. So much of the connection between them had been lost somehow over the last 20 years in the scurry of raising the kids, and in both their career ambitions. He remembered the spontaneity of their early relationship, hoping they could rekindle it somehow.

Opening the door to his office building for her, he greeted the guard by name as they unbuttoned their coats, brushing the snow from each other’s shoulders. He turned to her and asked if she wanted to come up, or wait in the lobby. She smiled, not wanting the magic of the night to end, and said she would join him.

As they rode the elevator to the 25th floor he studied their reflections in the polished elevator door. A mid-40s couple in their open coats stared back at him in the distorted pattern of the polished metal. He thought about how stunning she looked in her evening gown, black and sparkling, low enough in front to give a hint of cleavage, and low in back as well baring her sensual back. It was long, slinky and fit perfectly. Revealing enough to turn male, and some female, heads but not so revealing that it started tongues wagging. She had enough weight on her small frame to make sensual curves in her dress. If she stood on her tiptoes she could just kiss the tip of his chin.

It wasn’t so much her appearance that turned the heads (although it certainly turned his), there was a sensuality about her that men found hard to resist. He still felt it, even after all the years they had spent together. Men were always flirting with her, and she flirted back, to a point. In their younger days the flirting bothered him, but over the years he had learned that she was not interested in any man but him. Once he figured that out, he enjoyed watching it, and the envious glances he got when the other men got nowhere with her, and he left with her on his arm.

The elevator doors opened, and he reached out to hold them for her. He slipped off his coat, and helped with hers, holding them both over his arm, damp now with melted snow. As they stepped up to the door, and he slid the key into the lock he felt her hand on his back. He turned to her, and kissed her softly, feeling her moist lips against his, the soft scent of her perfume in the air created an electric atmosphere. Reluctantly breaking the kiss, he turned the key and opened the door.

The area was quiet and dimly lit as they walked down the corridor to his office. They went into his office it was mostly dark, lit only by the downtown lights from the floor to ceiling window along one wall. He said it would take a few minutes for him to gather things up. He tossed their coats in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

As he went to turn on the light, her hand covered his, preventing him from flipping the switch. He smiled and gave her a quick kiss, lips briefly brushing. He turned to his desk to gather his papers. After about 5 minutes he had them together and looked up.

He saw her standing in front of the office window, her face lit by the lights below, eyes shining. The soft lights brought out the details in her face, her cheekbones, and her blue eyes. He could see the blonde highlights in her hair, mixing with the gray she struggled to conceal. With the shadows accentuating the soft swell of her breasts and the warm look of desire in her smile, he knew this was an image of her he would carry in his mind forever. He moved up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. She leaned back against him, her hands covering his on her belly and together they looked at the lights of the city below them.

After a few minutes of staring at the lights of the city below, he nuzzled her ear. His warm breath gently filled it, as he took the tip of her ear lobe in his mouth, tugging a little at the diamond stud earrings she had worn this evening. He heard a gentle sigh, and then a low moan escape from her lips, and felt her hands tighten a little on top of his.

His mouth slipped lower to the side of her neck. His tongue sliding over the smooth skin, the scent of her perfume filling his nostrils, as the bitter taste filled his mouth. Gently sucking and licking his mouth and tongue slid over her neck. He moved across the nape to the other side. As he gently kissed the back of her neck, he felt her move his hands to cover her breasts, forcing his hands to fondle her.

Her breasts felt full in his hands. He felt their warmth though the dress, as he suspected, she had gone braless. As he nuzzled and licked her neck, and his hands fondled her breasts he felt her press back against his stiffening cock. Her hands slipped from his and she leaned against the window. She felt the cold glass under her palms. He felt his cock slide against the cleft between her cheeks through the dress. Moaning against her neck, his fingertips found her nipples and teased them through her dress: sliding over them, then gently pinching and rolling them as they stiffened.

Reluctantly his hands slipped away from her breasts, and excitedly fumbled with the clasp at the neck of her dress. As she slid the dress down her arms and let it fall to her waist, his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing the warm mounds. Allowing the long, hard nipples to poke between his fingers, then pressing his fingers together to pinch them. He felt her press her ass back into him, and a little moan slip from her mouth. He grinned at her obvious pleasure. He squeezed the buds almost tenderly at first, and then harder, his fingers pushing into the soft skin of her breasts, and her hard nipples along the sides of his fingers.

Their breath was becoming ragged, and coming in short gasps as their passion rose. She moved her hips forward and reached behind her. He felt her fingers slide along his hard cock, stroking it through his trousers. Her fingers teasing him as he had teased her nipples. Her fingers found his zipper, and he felt it slide down, and her hand eagerly snake inside, finding the slit in his boxers, and wrap around his cock and pull it through the opening.

His hands fell to her thighs and pulled her dress up, bunching it in his hands until he had it up and over her hips. He looked down and saw her thigh-hi black stockings, and the tiny strands holding the thong, one disappearing between the cheeks of her ass. Reaching around her hip, his fingers slipped over the front of the thong, feeling the rough surface of the lace it was made from. It just barely covered her mound. He slipped his hungry fingers inside from the top, sliding through the soft hairs, lower and lower until they slid through the wet the folds of her pussy. Searching, he found the hard button of her clit. His finger slid over it, wet and hard. He stroked it gently. He felt her shudder and call his name. Her hand griped his cock more tightly, squeezing and sliding up and down his member.

His hand dipped deeper into her thong, cupping her pussy. He felt how wet and slippery she was, his fingers squeezing, pressing into her. His mouth was at her neck again this time she felt the sharpness of his teeth sinking into her neck. His bite sent a shiver through her.

He had to have her, had to sink his cock into her. Looking around he spied some scissors on his desk. Reaching, he grabbed them and slid them under the back of her thong, cutting both sides and pulling it from her. Putting the scissors down, he lifted the ruined thong to his face and inhaled her musky scent, feeling her moisture on his face. His tongue tasting her sweet juices her on her panties.

Moving closely behind her again, he thrust against her, his hard cock slipping between her legs and sliding along her glistening lips. She took half a step forward, pressing her cheek and breasts against the cold window. The thought crossed her mind what the scene would look like to anyone looking in. She felt the cold glass on her nipples, causing them to stiffen even more.

He reached down sensing the tip of his cock finding it’s way to the right spot; he pressed and felt his cock slide in a little. He felt the tug of her giving way as he entered her from behind. Eager small strokes, each deeper, working his way into her. His hands bunching her dress at her hips, pressing into her as he pulled her back on his cock.

A powerful sensation of existing for his pleasure swept over her, her hands on the window ledge, upper body and cheek pressed against the cold window. She knew the hardness of his cock driving into her, that wonderful full feeling, always the same, yet somehow always new. Despite their almost animal passion, the there was a feeling of oneness with the man she loved.

He began to pump, his hips working a rhythm that she soon matched. Driving deep inside her. He bent over her back, hands on the window by her head. She felt the material of his shirt against her back, and his trousers against her ass.

He slid one hand around her hip and between her legs. He felt his cock stretching her as he drove into her. His finger worked her clit, sliding over it, scraping it a little with his nail. He felt the shudder move through her, and her breath coming in short gasps.

He knew she was close, and he knew he was too. Driving into her, his hips pounding against her ass. He felt that familiar tightness from her as her pussy began to clutch at his cock and spasm. He paused, deep inside her to savor the rippling feeling along his cock from her. Then pulled out and drove deeply into her, pausing at the depth of each stroke. She was shuddering and moaning, he drove deeply, his hands sliding to her shoulders, squeezing as he let go, his hot cum spurting deep inside her. Shuddering with spasm after spasm they both came.

Breathlessly they stood there, panting, his arms wrapped around her, bent over her back. He softly kisses her neck and wordlessly holds her. Long minutes pass.

He whispers, Merry Christmas, this was an incredible present in her ear as he slides from her pussy. She stands and feels their juices inside her as her dress falls back down from her hips. She knows that by the time they get home they will have leaked from her and soaked her dress, but it brings a smile to her face.

She turns to kiss him, their lips pressed together. Their tongues tangle, moving from his mouth to hers and back again. He feels the warmth of her breasts against his chest through his shirt as their arms wrap around each other, holding each other close. The gentle sensation of her loosened hair tickles the side of his face.

She lifts and fastens the top of her dress back at her neck. He slides his softening cock back into his trousers. He picks up their coats, and as he helps her on with his tells her,

“I’ll never look at this office in the same way again.”

Her laughter echoes in the hallway as he closes his office door.

Monday morning he arrives early ready to start a new week. As he walks into his office, he catches the scent of her perfume and the musky smell of sex still lingering in the air. He spies her tattered thong lying crumpled in front of the window. He stoops to retrieve it, pressing it to his nose, and inhaling. He smiles a little smile, and slips it into his desk drawer.