A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the servant and I went off. We took the pick up I kept at the place. Driving down, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and understood why he turned on my wife so. He had good, strong, aquiline features, a square jaw and his body was rugged and hard. The wind blew in his dark, thick hair. His arms were muscular, the forearms broad and sinewy. I shifted into overdrive and settled back.

"So, Hari. You really enjoying fucking my wife, don't you?"

His head whipped around, startled. We generally didn't talk like this outside of the actual act. Then he grinned.

"Yes, boss," he said. "She is very hot."

"One of your favourites, eh?"

"Yes sir. She is my absolute favourite."

"What do you like doing best with her?"

He grinned. "Everything sir. She's fantastic! I mean, the way she gives a blow job, boss, it's really something else! And man, she's so hot and so tight when I shove my cock into her!" He made a pumping action with his clenched fist, grinning. "Oh man," he went on, now mimicking a fucking action, hands spread as if holding her waist. "I'm going to fuck her tonight, real hard! Just wait and watch, boss! You're going to love seeing us!"

"Yeah," I said. "Lucky me."

"No, lucky me boss!" He was positively crowing now. "I'm the guy gets to hump your wife, remember?"

Boy, have you a surprise coming, I thought to myself, but said nothing.

The store had my stuff ready and I paid, we turned back. On the way, I stopped briefly at the village (the same one where Raju came from) and kept Hari waiting for a few minutes in the car.

Back home, I slotted the pickup into the carport and told Hari to unload the stuff and then come to the pool. I went ahead, tossing off my t-shirt. He nodded, grinning.

That grin died a few minutes later.

Hari came out to the pool, dressed in only his pants, bare-chested, and rocked to a complete stop. I expected his reaction and was right by him. I loved the look on his face: his eyes popped, his jaw dropped and a strangled cry erupted from his throat.

By the edge of the pool, Raju stood stark naked, legs apart, his magnificently sexy body glistening wet. His hands were low by his hips, on my wife's head as she knelt before him, clad only in her ridiculous bikini, giving him a long, loving blow job. Raju's hips jerked back and forth. Her head moved to and fro. Her fingers were curled around his thick cock, pumping it. Her cheeks billowed when she took him in deep. It was obvious that she loved every minute of it.

"Yeh! Come on! Suck my cock, slut! Suck it hard!" Raju grunted.

Beside me, Hari started forward, shouting, "You bastard! I'll kill you! She's mine!"

I grabbed him by the shoulders and held him back. "Easy, stud, easy. Just watch. There's a kick in that too. Trust me."

"But ... but boss! She's ... he's ... I mean ..."

"I know." And then I snapped. "So fucking what, hero? You think she loves you? You think you're the only guy she fucks? You know you're not, so what the fuck are you getting antsy about?"

"I ..."

"Yeah, right, so shut up. Just shut up and watch. You can fuck her later."

He moaned but obeyed and I noticed that his anger was quickly turning into excitement. I loved this. The bull as a cuckold, I thought to myself. It was a delicious twist.

By the pool, Madhu's cock sucking was getting more frenzied. Now she slipped her bikini bra off and started fondling her breasts in arousal. Raju pushed her head back finally and she groaned, moving onto her back, kicking off her micro panties and spreading her legs for him, reaching for him.

"Come on, fuck me, Raju!" we heard her say loudly. "Fuck me hard!"

The youth got between her legs and we saw her body arch and heard her loud cry of joy when he squeezed his cock into her slit. Her feet rose behind his knees. Bent over her, he began fucking her with long, slow thrusts, moving his cock slowly in and out of her cunt. She moaned loudly and now her face turned to where I stood with the servant.

"Oh god," she said to us. "He's so good! His cock feels so good inside me!" Her body writhed ecstatically under his.

I grinned to myself. This was really sexy.

"Come closer," she said. "Come here and watch. I want you two closer!"

I nudged Hari forward. I could see his cock was bulging in his trousers. We got up close, right by her and, lying on her back, she stretched her arm up Hari's leg and squeezed his cock.

"You want me, too, don't you, Hari?"

The servant nodded.

"Soon," she murmured sexily, wantonly. "Very soon. Let me enjoy this for now."

She turned her attention back to Raju who grinned up at us. She'd obviously let him in on the plan. Good. He began moving faster and deeper and she cried out, now arching and tossing and writhing under him, her hips bucking up and down under his, her breasts jumping and jiggling with his thrusts.

"Take off your pants!" she gasped to Hari. "Quickly!"

The servant shed his trousers at once and her hand closed on his cock. "Oh god, oh god," she moaned and I could see her intense excitement at having one cock in her cunt and another in her hand.

Suddenly she let go and looked at me. "I want you to prepare him for me."

I stared. "What?"

"Prepare him. Suck his cock. Let me see you suck his cock. I want to see you sucking his cock!"

I looked at her stunned. I'd never done anything of the kind before. Madhu's eyes blazed. "Do it!" she snapped. "You're the cuckold, remember! That's what you do!"

I looked at her, thrashing like a whore under the young man who was fucking her and grinning at me, contempt and derision in his eyes. The young man whose bloated cock was sawing in and out of my wife's cunt, who was kissing her and sucking on her swollen tits, banging her harder and harder. And I looked at the servant standing next to me, lean and dark and sexy, his erection monstrous, his expression a mixture of arousal and desire and impotent frustration. And my own cock hardened further.

I turned to the servant. "She wants me to suck your cock, Hari," I said softly. "Don't come in my mouth. Keep that for her."

I moved slightly behind him and curled an arm around his body and ran my hands down his torso. My god, but it felt sexy! I felt his body stiffen in surprise and momentary resistance, but I persisted and slowly caressed him, moving my hands down to his crotch. My fingers closed around his cock. I'd never held another man's cock before and the first touch was electric. It felt incredible, hot and throbbing and burning in my fingers. He jerked away, spinning around.

"Easy," I murmured, moving with him, facing him now, once again taking his cock in my hands. It was impossible to resist. His mouth opened and his breath came sharply. I felt a quiver of excitement rippling through me. I wasn't prepared to kiss him. But I knew, with sudden certainty, that I did want to suck his cock. I had to know what it felt like, tasted like. I moved closer. He turned his head away, needlessly as it happened, because I was already going down to my knees before him.

"Easy boy. Relax. Enjoy it." I murmured.

Again I took his cock in my hand, marvelling at how good it felt, the thickness and hardness and weight of it. I cupped his balls and slowly inched my face closer. I pressed my mouth to his hard, flat belly. His cock was against my neck. I moved my lips lower, moved his cock over my face. It filled my sight. I couldn't resist. I groaned and opened my mouth and slipped my lips around it.

God, that first touch of a cock in my mouth! It was the purest heaven. It was heavy and hot and big and smelled and tasted wonderfully musky. I ran my tongue around his cock-head, then pulled him in deeper and began sucking him. Behind me, I heard my wife's long, shuddering moan of excitement and the cackle of the guy fucking her and the shouted groan of the servant whose cock was now in my mouth. I sucked harder and I felt his hands on my head and his hips began moving back and forth. His early cum spurted into my mouth and I swallowed it and suddenly I knew I wanted to finish this, wanted to feel a man creaming in my face. I kept sucking.

Beside us, on the tiles, Madhu and Raju were fucking like demons now, watching me suck off the servant. I sucked harder. Madhu whimpered, her hands mauling her breasts in frenzied excitement.

"Stop!" she called suddenly and nobody knew who she meant. "Stop! Now! All of you, stop!"

She eased Raju off her and got to her knees and her face joined mine in Hari's groin. The servant cried out as our tongues battled over his cock.

"Go, go suck Raju now," she said to me. "I want Hari to fuck me."

And there we were, husband and wife, me sucking one guy, she the other. Fuck, but it felt sexy! Raju's cock was even bigger and stiffer and already slippery with his gunk and her juices, a totally different taste and experience. I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the pleasure.

A sharp cry made me look around and I grinned. Hari was on his back on the ground, his knees at the edge of the pool, his feet in the water and she was in a deep squat over his cock, slowly impaling her cunt on it, her fingers tight around its base.

"Oh baby yes!" she cried, throwing her head back. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Come on, whore! Take my cock!" he shouted.

Madhu moaned and began moving slowly up and down on the servant's cock, leaning forward, her arms outstretched, her hands on the ground beside his hips. I watched her as I kept blowing Raju and she watched me and I could see the incredible arousal and excitement on her face. She had really surprised me and I couldn't believe how sexy it felt. My balls were aching. I longed to thrust my cock into a mouth or a cunt. But that wasn't on the menu. Not yet anyway.

Her movements grew more erotic as she arched her body back, moving her hands behind her and began rotating her hips with every downward thrust so that she was sort of corkscrewing her cunt on his cock. Under her, the guy grunted, his hips heaving and bucking, his hands under her thighs. She cried out softly, tossing her head back, her breasts bouncing.

"Come on, Raju!" she gasped. "Let me suck your cock now!"

And there it was, finally. My wife with two guys. Raju pulled away at once and went to her as she turned her face to him and I saw him pushing his cock into her face. I groaned and fell back, sitting with my legs stretched out, frigging slowly, desperately wanting a fuck for myself but helpless and totally, totally blown with arousal. Inches away, the two guys were fucking my wife in her mouth and cunt together.

They broke apart and she turned around and got on her fours between them, now sucking Hari while Raju began to raid her from behind. Their grunts and moans and cries rang in my ears. I couldn't take my eyes of her sexy body lurching and jerking back and forth and to and fro between theirs, one guy's cock drilling her cunt, his cock appearing and disappearing between her butt cheeks while the other guy's cock filled her face. Their hands were all over her body, squeezing her tits, stroking her head and back and she was in seventh heaven.

And then I had my revenge. A crowd of six swept in, the four guys and two girls from the village I'd stopped at from my way back from the store. Madhu didn't know that I had arranged this secretly well in advance. I'd known that Raju had bragged about his affair with Madhu to his friends, but he didn't know I knew or that I'd been in touch with them long before -- or that I'd actually even fucked the two girls some months earlier.

They were all young, in their late teens and early twenties with the supple, strong bodies of young people who spend a lot of time outdoors. The guys were all dark, muscular and well-shaped physiques like Raju and the girls were absolutely irresistible. One, Rajashri, was a complete knock out with the loveliest face -- dark almond eyes, a slim nose, a long neck and breasts to die for in a superbly curved body and the other, Parvati, a year or two older, was like a cauldron of molten sexuality, earth and sensuous with large breasts and a wide mouth and a stunningly curved body. Both were dressed in long, loose skirts and button down blouses cut close to their curves. Both wore gold necklaces.

I was already on my feet when the trio on the floor cried out in shock and alarm and stumbled apart. They lurched to their feet and I laughed at their expressions.

"Hey look! They started without us! No fair!" One of the guys cried, grinning and starting to undo his pants, moving towards Madhu, his eyes flashing hungrily.

I flung my arms around the two girls, my hands on their breasts, flipping open the buttons of their blouses. They were naked underneath. They giggled and one of them kissed me hard.

"You've been sucking cock?" she said in surprise.

I nodded. "Yeah. First time. Now I know why you girls enjoy it so much!"

"Oh god, that's so sexy!" the other said and I wondered what the fuck it was with these women?

I looked at Madhu and Raju and Hari and laughed. "Surprised? Good! You want more than one guy, right, Madhu? Well guess what. I got you a whole lot more! Come on, let's see if you can take them all! You ready for that?"

But the four guys had already joined Raju and Hari and formed a ring around her. I saw clothes being shed, heard cackles and laughter, so them looking down. I sauntered over with the girls for a closer look.

And there she was, the hub of arousal in a circle of lust, with six mighty spokes pointing at her in offering and she was going mad, fisting two, sucking one, moving on, whimpering and groaning in wild arousal.

I entered the circle and she saw me and I knew at once from the look in her eyes what she wanted of me, and at that moment, I was thrilled and overwhelmed with excitement and arousal. The guys were all terrifically sexy bulls, with dark bodies, hairless torsos, smooth skins, and very well muscled -- I ran my eye over their wide, cleaved chests and hard bellies and down to their rampant penises and knew I just had to taste them all.

"Suck them," Madhu said. "I want to see you suck them all!"

The guys laughed and jeered as I stepped forward, uncaring and unmindful of their taunts -- right then, music to my ears. I dropped to my knees before the first guy, running my hands lovingly down his body to his crotch. I ran my tongue over his bulging cock-head. He grunted and held my head and pulled it forward and I let him in, taking him deep into my mouth and sucking eagerly, working his cock-head with my tongue. Next to me, Madhu moaned, staving off the hungry men, masturbating shamelessly in front of them all. I looked the other way and saw the two girls getting hot too, their blouses off, their hands working their swollen breasts, their faces bright with excitement.

A few minutes later, I moved on to the next guy and, as I took him between my lips, I heard a loud gasp beside me and saw that the first guy was already with Madhu. She leaned back on her elbows, her legs spread. He kissed her deeply, with lots of tongue play, then moved lower, to her breasts and then lower still, to her cunt. I heard her gasp again, louder, and saw her flinging her head back and then sinking down onto her back as the guy began licking her slit in earnest. She moaned loudly, her head turned to one side, her hands in his hair, her legs split wide. I knew just how much she loved this and now he was finding out, too. She hissed her pleasure, her tongue sliding out of her tongue and arching sexily over her upper lip. Her hands slid slowly up her body to her breasts. Her hips writhed and undulated heavily under the guy's face.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh god yes!" she moaned, her body jerking slowly now as if under a man's thrusts.

The second guy pushed my head away from his cock. Immediately I turned to the third. His predecessor laughed down at me.

"Fucking wimp!" I heard him say.

He dropped to his knees before Madhu's face and she turned her head and her mouth opened and drew him in almost gratefully. The guy licking her slit stopped and moved up between her legs, pulling them apart, kneeling between them on his haunches. Madhu paused her cock-sucking briefly and, looking at the guy with a naked hunger glittering in her eyes, arching her face, pulled her cunt-lips open for him.

"Come on, fuck me!" she cried. "Take me, lover! Give me your cock!"

The others laughed, including the guy fucking my face who pushed my head back and said, "Hear that, wimp-boy? See how we can make your slut beg for it?"

"Yeah, for a real man!" said another.

The guy between her legs laughed and pressed his cock-head quickly into her cunt. Madhu fell back with a loud groan, arching her back steeply as he went deep into her and instantly her head spun around again to the guy who'd been in her mouth -- except that it was another guy this time, the third, who I'd just finished.

By the time I got to number four I was tiring of all that cock-sucking. My cock was raging, too. And now number one had yielded, without coming, to numbers two and three who were taking turns with her. Number four left me and joined them and she was riding one guy with two cocks bobbing at her face. And Hari and Raju were still waiting.

I got to my feet and turned back to the girls. "Come on. Let's hit the beach," I told the girls. "I'm not such a wimp, you know. I'll show you."

"We know, remember?" the younger one said slyly and took off with Parvati at a run, laughing, tossing their clothes as they went with me pounding behind them. We left Madhu to her lovers.

We swam naked, me and the two girls and they really knew how to show a guy a good time. Lots of kissing and fondling and breasts and tongue and then we headed up onto the beach where one of them began sucking me off, bending over my lap while the other sat beside me, kissing me, frigging herself. I fucked them one by one, Suman on her back and Leela from behind and then decided that I wanted to play sexy games in soft sheets and stopped and led them back to the house.

By then, Madhu and the guys were playing sex games. Pin the cock on the stud. She had a blindfold on and her job was to match the cock to the name. No peeking. Only touch. A real contact sport. We stopped to watch her, bending over a guy on his back, kissing him, moving down his body, taking his cock in her mouth sucking him hard. She couldn't guess and the guy flipped her on her back and began fucking her heavily.

"What happens if she can't guess?" I asked one of the local heroes.

He grinned. "No problem. She can keep going till she does, or she moves on to the next guy. Or she calls quits."

"Bet she hasn't done that yet."

"You said it, chief. Fuck, what a number you've got here! And oh yeah, we also make it tougher. Sometimes it's the same guy again."

"And if she gets it right?"

"The guy gets knocked out. Has to stop immediately. It's all technique."

"How's that?"

"You keep changing your fuck style, you see."

I didn't see, but who the fuck cared. Certainly Madhu didn't. I saw that she didn't cut it with the current guy. She said later and called for another who immediately took the first guy's place, turned her over and entering her from behind. She cried out as he rammed into her and began fucking her hard, gripping her hips and slamming this thighs against her buttocks. She got his name right in seconds and he yelled in anger but kept the rules and slid out of her. Next guy.

"Come on," one of the girls said to me gently. "You can come back later. For now just be with us." She was right. I knew I should leave before something contrary welled up inside me and asked me to turn my head and forget how much I was truly enjoying this.

We went up to the bedroom and the girls loved it with the smooth clean sheets and their squeals became moans when I lit up the room with candles and started tormenting them properly, not just fucking them, but going long and slow with lots of foreplay. I pulled out a vibrator, too. They'd never seen one before and they went ape-shit over it. One began masturbating while she sucked me as I lay on my back. I drew the other one's hips over my face and slowly ate her pussy.