A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not clear any longer on who was doing what to whom exactly but some things remain vividly in my memory. It seemed to go on for a long time and I can recall their cries and moans as I fucked them and the warm softness of their mouths and the tight heat of their cunts and the satiny smoothness of their dark skins and the turgid weight of their breasts and the stiffness of their nipples. I remember the way Rajashri thrashed under me when I fucked her on her back, plunging greedily in and out of her cunt and the way Parvati whimpered when she mounted me. And the way they got into a lesbian act, too.

I was fucking Rajashri again on her back, drilling her slowly, fighting to keep off an orgasm and she was rocking back and forth slowly under me with her face buried between Parvati's legs. I bent forward and began sucking on Parvati's tits. She hissed in pleasure and pulled my face up and kissed me like a wild animal, her mouth wide and her tongue electric in my mouth.

"She likes it in her ass, you know," a heavy voice drawled next to me. "Actually, they both do. You should try that."

I looked up and saw Hari and Raju watching me. I grinned at them.

"How come you're here?" I asked.

"Got knocked out of the game," Raju grinned.

"Still going on?"

"Yup. But we don't get any of that action now. No problem," he shrugged. "We can get that anytime. But we're hungry. Thought you might spare one of these two."

"Go ahead," I said generously. "Who d'you fancy? Or you want both?"

"No, you finish your thing with Rajashri," Raju said.

He started moving to Parvati who was moaning with Rajashri's tongue-fucking of her cunt and was on the verge of an orgasm anyway, her hands mauling her big brown tits, her face glowing with pleasure. As they came up she pulled away from Rajashri and went to the two men, kissing Hari hard, writhing her body lustily against his, then turning to Raju. She groaned loudly and began sucking Raju, turning on her back and opening her legs for the Hari who spent some time sucking her big brown breasts before executing a perfect muff-dive. I got excited watching them and began fucking Rajashri harder.

"In her ass, you said?" I asked Raju.

"Yup. Slow and deep. Use some lube. Or butter."

Yeah, right, like I'm Marlon Brando and this is the Last Tango, I thought to myself. I remembered we had some Vaseline in the drawer of the bedside table and that was just a stretch of an arm away. I got it, not stopping in my movements in and out of Rajashri's cunt. I uncapped the jar and pulled slowly out of her.

"Come on, bitch, I'm going to fuck your ass now," I said to her.

Despite what they said, I expected her to resist. Instead, she moaned in excitement and bent more steeply forward with her shoulders on the bed, lifting her buttocks up and spreading them for me, showing me her dainty puckered flesh of asshole and, reaching between her legs, curled a finger up into her cunt.

"Take me!" she gasped. "Please! Do it!"

I salved my prick, then around her asshole and into it with my finger and then pressed my cock-head to her ass. She whimpered but her ass yielded at once. I'd not done this often but remembered it being incredible. I squeezed my cock-head into her ass and she gasped, her head jerking up, her face twisting and her fingers clawed at the sheets. I cried out as her ass convulsed on my prick and went in deeper and deeper and then began fucking her ass slowly and deeply. It was incredibly hot and tight and my cock glided smoothly in and out of her ass.

Next to us, Hari and Raju had begun fucking Parvati. She was on her back with her hips at the edge of the bed and Raju was between her legs, gripping her hips and pumping away hard while Hari knelt over her face and pushed his cock down into her mouth.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rajashri moaned, her body writhing and rocking to and fro on the bed. "Oh god yes! Oh yes!"

"Like it?" Hari asked me over his shoulder.

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped. "She's incredible! Her ass is fantastic!"

Raju laughed. "Yeah. So's your wife's, boss. You should see that, you really should. Right up her ass. They're doing it now. And then they're going to do it in her ass and in her cunt and in her mouth. Three in one. Bet you've never seen her do that!"

I stared at him dumbfounded. I'd seen Madhu being sodomized before and knew she enjoyed it. But with three guys! Together! This was an incredible dream come true. I forgot where I was, what I was doing. All I knew is that I had to be there, where she was.

I stumbled out of the room, not caring about the girl I left behind, barely hearing the taunting cackle of laughter that followed me out. I hurried down the stairs to the hall.

They'd moved indoors. The four local guys and Madhu. I fell to my knees, awed and feverish, my heart pounding. This was just unbelievable. I hadn't planned on this. I wasn't even sure I had wanted this, so much, for so long, for her to be taken and used like this. And now there was no way I could stop it. And I knew I didn't even want to. I only wanted to watch and watch and watch and I didn't want to stop watching. I could see that, though she was tiring, my wife was still in the throes of ecstasy and enjoying being pleasured beyond my wildest imagination, or her.

So I watched it through. Madhu was still blindfolded and the guys were laughing and taunting her as she lurched around blindly. Visions and snapshots:

A guy on his back on the low glass-topped coffee table in the living area and Madhu straddling the table, standing and then bending deep forward, her hair cascading over his belly and sucking his big cock, taking it deep in her mouth.

Madhu on her back on the dining table, her legs forked wide, her body jerking and arching, her swollen breasts bouncing, a guy standing between her legs, holding them wide and high, slamming his hips back and forth, rocking his cock in and out of her cunt.

Madhu with another one of the locals, her back to him, slowly lowering herself onto his long, thick cock crying out, her face twisting and her hips rising and falling, rising and falling along the length of his cock-shaft, moving a good five or six inches. And then leaning back and turning her face to him and letting him put his tongue deep into her mouth and slam his hips up and down under her.

And oh yes, the sodomising of my wife. Oh yes. How can I forget that? They all did it, all the four of them, one by one. One guy from behind, bending her forward and easing himself into her, and her shrill cry echoing above their cheers. And the next guy doing the same but with her on her back, bending her legs up high and her face contorting as his dark cock tunnelled deeper and deeper into her ass, till his balls were pressed to her cunt-lips. And the last two, one taking her on her side, lying behind her, the other lying under her and making her sit her ass on it. All of them fucked her in the ass. All of them.

Even in pairs. Two together. Wasn't that what I wanted, after all? Somehow, I wasn't so sure anymore. But she was. That was certain.

I saw her upright on her feet, laughing brightly, coiling her dark hair above her head and then arching quickly forward over the armrest of the sofa to take into her mouth the upright cock of the guy who lay on his back on it, his arms folded under his head, his knees over the armrest, grinning up at her as her hair cascaded over his hard, flat belly. And another local, laughing, coming up behind her and her spreading her legs for him and his cock running swiftly into her cunt and her muffled moans and gasps as he began fucking her rapidly, holding her hips and rocking his own to and fro, back and forth, to and fro, slapping his thighs at her buttocks, making her body rock under his, her breasts bouncing and the guy under her squeezing and fondling them and both of them calling out obscenely to her.

Several minutes, an eternity, later, the guy behind began fucking her ass, sliding out of her cunt and gently pressing his cock to her ass. I saw her tense fractionally, then yield with a shuddering moan and he was through, going deeper and deeper into her ass. She groaned loudly, her head flung back, one hand gripping the backrest of the sofa, the other scrabbling behind her at his hips and at her buttocks, and then the guy on the sofa put his hand on her hand and pushed it down to his groin again. The guy behind her began sodomizing slowly and heavily and deeply and thoroughly, groaning in pleasure, moving his hips slowly to and fro, sending his cock drilling deep into her ass.

They paused after another eternity -- but only to swap places. The guy in her ass moved out, grinning and beating his meat. She moved up onto the sofa and now knelt on the seat, her face over the backrest. The guy who'd buggered her now stood in front of her face. The other guy got behind her. And they did it all over again. In her cunt and mouth first -- her mouth filled with the cock that had just been in her ass -- and then in her cunt and ass.

And then one of them pulled her over his lap and made her sit on his cock and then began slamming his hips up and down and jerking her body hard up and down on his cock. I heard her crying out and saw her body tossing wildly, her breasts bouncing furiously, her hair flying and her cries loud and high and shrieks of the purest pleasure. That's when he slowed and beckoned to two of the others. One came up, grinning, winked at me and, twisting his fingers in her hair, turned her face into his crotch and my wife moaned and began sucking him deeply. Meanwhile the other slipped behind her and I saw her stiffen as he pressed his cock-head to her anus and then saw her head snap up and her mouth tear open and the room filled with her long, loud shriek of pain and pleasure as he entered her from behind, his cock separated from the other guy's by just a little bit of her flesh; and that one wasn't letting go either and pulled her mouth to his cock again.

They broke apart and the guys changed positions and they did it to her all over again, just like that, in all three orifices and now one guy was on his back and she moved over his lap, her back to him and slowly, gingerly, sank her ass on his cock, shuddering, moaning, wincing. Very slowly, her buttocks writhing and squirming on his lap, she leaned back, her hands behind her. He reached up and squeezed her turgid breasts and I watched as my wife turned her face over her shoulder and let our servant kiss her. He began moving gently under her and she groaned softly.

Moaning, Madhu obeyed like a sex slave. She cracked her legs further apart. The local youth who'd just fucked her now moved between her legs and bent over her. She turned and kissed him and I saw him press his cock to her cunt-lips. She tensed for a moment, then yielded, and he was through, running his cock slowly and deeply into her flesh, skewering her with his cock, her long neck arching stiffly, her mouth tearing open in a long, shuddering cry. And a third guy was there right away, his big cock sawing the air in front of her open mouth. His hand fell to her blindfolded face and twisted her head to one side and she groaned and took his cock, fresh from its recent invasion of her ass, deep into her mouth.

I watched and watched and watched the four bodies, rocking together, going on and on, till she gave in, finally and called their names and where they were fucking her, and the guys groaned in mock despair but finished anyway, one coming in her butt, another in her cunt and the third flooding her mouth.

She'd saved the best for last, and she called the last guy's name even before he got to her and tore off her blindfold and blinked and her eyes were hazy and glassy with lust and increasing exhaustion.

"Take me," she said, her words slurring. "Yes, come on, please, fuck me!"

Oh god, that guy was good. A huge guy, with big slabs of muscle on his chest and belly and thick bulging biceps and broad forearms and thighs like tree trunks, intensely handsome and with an enormous cock. With a cock that size he ought to have been the first one to go, she could hardly have mistaken him for any of the others but I knew she'd kept him for the last.

She sucked him for what seemed like ever, slowly finger-fucking herself kneeling before him and then he pushed her away and made her turn around and got behind her and started fucking her from behind and it was really hard. He went in quickly and she moaned and then he began moving, rocking his hips back and forth, slapping his thighs at her buttocks, making her cry out and call out with pleasure. Her breasts bounced and shook. She turned her face over her shoulder and he bent forward, squeezing her tits and kissed her deep, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He rose and now he was moving faster, like a madman and her cries were really high sharp broken. He bellowed and gripped her hips and slammed into her hard, jerking her body backwards onto his cock viciously. Again. Again. Again. Jamming his crotch to her butt. Each lunge made her scream. Again and again and again. Then he rose up in a squat over her hips, knees deeply bent and went wild, bent over her, his finger steepled in her back, then under her body, then bent even further and on the floor and his hips were plummeting and rocketing up and down and her body was thrashing wildly under his.

Watching them, the other three began cheering and whistling and calling, clapping loudly, saying _come on! Fuck her! Fuck the bitch hard, man! Go! Go! Go! Fuck the whore_! Beneath him she was gasping and moaning and crying out, saying _Fuck me! Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh god yes! Fuck me!_

I saw her rearing up then falling forward and her hands flailing in a frenzy at the sofa armrest before her and I saw her screaming as she orgasmed and then seconds later the guy flung his head back and cried out and pulled out of her and dragged her trembling body to her knees and pushed his cock into her mouth and then he came and came and came, his hot white sticky cum spurting into her face and down her throat and settling all over her breasts and face, his seed mingling with the others'.

Madhu moaned softly and turned slowly onto her back on the floor. A slow, lascivious smile creased her features. She ran her fingers dreamily through the gobs of gunk spattered over her body. It was all over -- between her legs, between her breasts, on her breasts, her face, her belly, her thighs, her buttocks, everywhere. She licked a fingertip sexily.

"Mm, god, that was some good fucking, boys!" she giggled. "My cunt's really sore! And so's my ass! You guys really know how to fuck! I just loved your big cocks!"

The men laughed. One of them jerked his thumb towards me. "Your wimp's here, bitch. He's been watching."

"Hope he learned something!" another cackled.

"Doubt it. He doesn't have the equipment! Maybe we should have just creamed in his face!"

They laughed and Madhu smiled and I felt a rush of excitement.

"Come here, you," she said beckoning to me. "You know what to do!"

I did indeed. And I did it. It was the first time I'd done it in front of a bull before and it felt very, very sexy. I went to her and began cleaning her with my tongue, slowly lapping all the accumulated gunk and jizz of the other men off her body. The men were silent for a moment and then I heard them chuckling and then jeering and taunting me but I didn't care. It tasted wonderful and it was even better off Madhu's sweet, smooth, sexy body. In no time at all I had her whimpering softly, writhing in pleasure as I worked my way around her body from head to toe, reserving her cunt for the last. I rimmed her ass, sweeping up the gunk there and then finally moved to her cunt. It was flooded with their jizz and it took a while for me to get it all and, by then, she was in deep rut again, groaning and whimpering in pleasure.

She pushed me away and got to her feet and beckoned to her new lovers.

"Come on guys. I'll fix you something to eat," she said and, naked, led them to the kitchen. "There's beers in the fridge," I heard her say.

Suddenly I felt lost and very, very lonely.

~~~~~ E N D ~~~~~

Comments are, of course, welcome.

This story is copyright Mix O'Scopist, 2001-2005. Please do not republish, repost, transmit or distribute without permission.