A Night with Amber Heard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set her down and gradually slipped out of her to let her rest for a while. "God, she looks beautiful!" He thought, as he looked into her vivid green eyes that had darkened with passion. She smiled, and it literally made him feel giddy. "Stop it dude, you're behaving like a girl!!" he mentally chastised himself, but for him, her smile was her most intoxicating feature, and he'd do anything to make her smile.

"What?" She asked as she noticed him gazing at her.

"Nothing, you look beautiful."

"I want to be on top now, and I had better feel you shoot deep in my pussy." She admonished, to which he laughed and turned her over so she was now resting on his chest. She slowly rose up, making sure she pushed her breasts out, and slowly descended on his dick, which brought out a low growl from him. This was way beyond his fantasies. She alternated the pace between slow and fast, showing her skills as a cowgirl, all the while holding his hands down to be in control. This was the sweetest torture he'd ever felt. Her delicate velvet folds clutching his organ felt so good he knew he wasn't going to last.

"OHHHHH... I'm not going to last long..." He gritted his teeth as he tried thrusting into her, but she was torturing him. Her pace was agonisingly slow, and the way she clenched her pussy, he moaned again. It was too much. He held her hips, latched onto her nipples and started thrusting into her at a blinding pace. Riding his cock, she was getting closer as well. She could feel his cock cleaving her insides raw. She was on the pill, but she wanted him to cum quick. "YES! YES! Harder! Make me cum!! Fill me with your babymaking seed!! Shoot your cum deep into my pussy!! OHHH YESSS!!!" Those words had the desired effect. The thought of knocking the woman of her fantasies up with her seed was simply too much for him as he thrust as deep as he could and grinded his cock against her cunt emptying his entire load into her. Feeling his dick shooting his load into her sent her over the edge as well. When he was finished, he collapsed onto the bed, as she slowly descended onto him and kissed him. It was slow, quite unlike their furious kisses from earlier in the night, and he found he quite liked that. Soon, they both drifted off.

He woke up and was treated to the sight of her peaceful sleeping face. He loved that about a woman. He thought a woman looked the most beautiful when she woke up, hair dishevelled, and a satiated look on her face, be it from a good night's sleep or a good night of lovemaking. He gently kissed her lips and left a trail down her breasts to her snatch which had her squirming. She threaded her hands in his hair and brought him up to kiss him as she guided his dick to her waiting cunt. Unlike the previous night, their lovemaking was slow, languid, unhurried. He pushed strands of her from her face as he leaned up to kiss her. She sighed softly as he rocked his hips gently, and when she moaned his name into his ears, it was his undoing as he deposited his second load into her pussy.

It was over all too soon for him. He'd had sex with Amber Heard, but it was a whole lot different than he imagined. In his fantasies, he just had the aim of unloading into her pussy as much as he could, and while he did that, the difference was that he wanted to know her, he saw her as a person, as a woman who deserved sexual pleasure as much as a man did, and he hoped he did give her pleasure, although from the moans and screams he heard, he was pretty sure that he did.

*

A/N: There. It took me a while, and quite a few rewrites, and I'm still not happy with some parts of the story, but for want of time, I couldn't change it. I hope you like it. An author cannot live without feedback, and like all authors, I crave reviews as well. Please, like it or not, leave a review if you feel like it. Thank You.

12