A Night With Avril Lavigne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, she's going to win." Crystal said, pointing to the hot, stacked girl.

"You could have won that if you went up there," Avril said to Crystal.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me," Crystal laughed. "But I wouldn't win again her. Look at her moves, she must be a professional stripper."

As we watched the show, I could feel Avril wiggling her hips again. Feeling even more daring now, I slid my hand over her lap and between her legs. Her pants where loose, but I was able to push past the material to find her wet cunt. Avril looked over her shoulder and smiled at me, before returning to the show. I took that as consent and pushed my hand even deeper. I couldn't get my fingers into her cunt through her pants, but I could use my hand to really work it. She started moaning and she wiggled her hips against my cock again. When the second round came, it was just the two hotties again. Their shirts were so soaked that we could clearly see their tits. The stripper (as we referred to her) was very well stacked and the water must have been cold, because her nipples where quite visible. Tiered of working her pants, I slid my hand underneath her pants and went right to the source. I wasn't really surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear, as it was suppose to be part of her image. This came out during the 2002 Toronto Much Music Video Awards when her pants fell during her performance. Someone had swiped her belt, and the battery pack for her mike was to heavy, and it pulled her pants down so everyone could see the top of her pale ass crack.

Avril gasped in surprise at the sudden intrusion (and from the fact that my hand was freezing cold from my drink), but she only leaned back more into me and pushed her pussy further down onto my fingers. I felt a bit of fuzz covering her cunt, but she kept it neatly trimmed. I could only fit two in her, she was so tight, but I knew how to work it. I knew how to use my thumb to rub her clit, a trick that always drove women wild. Avril was no exception.

As the contest ended, attention was returning to us. And it didn't make things easier when Dave made another announcement, "That was so hot. Remember, we have cheap drinks tonight. And let's give a special greeting to Avril Lavigne. Come on everyone, let's try to get her down here and maybe sing us a song."

"Oh shit!" Avril jumped from my lap, panicking. Luckily I had anticipated this and I had pulled my hand out when the contest finished. "I've got to get out of here."

It was to late for her to make a quiet exit, as everyone finally realized whom she was, and she was being surrounded. I may have been drunk, but I was quick to act. Grabbing her hand, I lead her through the crowd. I had to knock a few heads, but we made it downstairs, and out the door.

"Quick, my limo."

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah, and it's also full of booze."

"Good enough for me."

It wasn't hard finding the car - it was the only limo on the lot. Her driver must have seen us running, because he quickly got out and opened the door, and we both climbed in. "Back to the hotel, quick."

The driver got back in just as a bunch of drunken teens came out of the club. They were all cheering for Avril, but some of the more wild drunks where throwing bottles. The owner and the bouncers ran outside trying to control the crowd, but they were having some trouble.

"Guess that's the last time you'll go there."

"That's the last time I'll talk to that radio station, that's for sure."

"But at least now we have some more privacy."

Avril snuggled closer to me, and I put my hand on her inner thigh. "And the drinks are cheaper too." She leaned forward and opened a mini fridge under the seats. From it, she took out a couple of coolers and passed me one.

"Now, where were we?" she asked as she leaned forward and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

We kissed for a few minutes and then I ran my hands along her body, slipping them down to her waist, where I took hold of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was grinning from bang to bang now, and when her shirt hit the floor, she reached over and did the same to me, throwing my shirt out the open window. I laughed as she started giggling from her wickedness, and I pulled her over to me so I could reach her bras.

It was an unimpressive black bras - I don't know what it was made of because, well, I'm a guy - but it was hooked, so it was a snap to unlock. Then, just for fun, I let that fly out the same window as my shirt. She gave me a dirty look, and covered her breasts with her arms to punish me. "That was my favorite bra."

"Why, because it was your only one?"

"One of three, yeah. I wore that during my last concert."

"I'll buy you a new one, now come here."

She was insistent on playing angry, but I pulled her onto my lap and gave her ass a playful smack. "Come on, let's see the treasures."

She started laughing. "Treasures, eh? Well okay then." She slowly uncrossed her arms, exposing her breasts to me for the first time. She must have been nervous, because her head drooped, and she couldn't look me in my face. She had nothing to worry about though. I had always suspected that her breasts where fairly large, and I was right. She must wear a really tight bras when she performs, because on stage they don't really show under her tank tops, but when let loose, my god. At least a c-cup, they were nice and round, firm from still being so young, yet still pliant beneath my hands. Her nipples where rock hard and as large as my thumbnail, circled by small red areolas.

"Magnificent," I said as I leaned down and took her right nipple between my teeth.

"Ohhh," she whispered. I used my tongue to trace a path around her breast, and then brought my left hand up to massage her left breast. My right hand found its way to her back, and down to her hips, where it slid underneath her pants. "Oh god, yes. Yes, play with my ass."

My hand slid over the curves of her tight ass cheeks and slid into her crack. She squirmed her way closer to me, now sitting on my hard cock. As my fingers started probing her tight little brown hole, she wrapped her legs around my waist and started grinding her crotch into mine. Since we still had our pants on, my cock was getting bent out of shape, but I didn't mind. I just moved it around so that it stood up erect, and buried a finger into her asshole.

"Oh yes, I love having my ass played with," she purred into my ear. I moved my head up from her breasts, and we started kissing again. "More. I want to feel another of your beautiful fingers inside me."

I managed to squeeze in a second finger, but I knew that if she wanted anymore in there, I'd have to bend her over, because it was just to tight a fit in this current position. "Yes, yes, that's it. Just like that." She moved herself onto one of my legs and started riding my thigh, her pussy rubbing fast and hard against the ruff surface of my pants, and through her own.

She started moving faster and faster, then suddenly stopped and leaned back, her breasts arching hungrily towards my face. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide. I could feel her whole body tighten as her muscles contracted. She her orgasm settled, she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Wow, that was great." I could feel a damp spot on my pants where she was sitting.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass, and luckily they remained shit-free. She passed me a damp cloth from another hidden drawer to clean them and then kissed me again. "So now you know one of my dirty little secrets. I'm an ass girl."

"That's pretty hot," I replied. "But I think you got your pants wet."

"Did I?" her eyes twinkling, she slid her right hand down her pants. Since we were so close together, I could feel her fingers probing around her pussy. "I think you might be right." When she pulled her hand out, her fingers where glistening with a wet, sticky, clear fluid. She raised those fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, the sticky fluid disappearing onto her tongue. "Yes, you are right." She buried them in her pussy again then brought them back up, put them to my lips, and I took her hand in mine and slid them into my mouth. It was salty, as to be expected, but there was also a spicy taste to it. In my limited experience, I've found that each girl has her own flavor, and this taste usually described what kind of woman she was. In Avril's case, the spicy taste told me that she was a wild child, obeying only her own laws.

"Mmm, spicy," I told her.

Her eyes opened wide in astonishment, and she started laughing. "Spicy? That's a new one. But let's see." She dipped herself again and brought her fingers back to her lips. "Yeah, I can see where you get that taste. Just don't start calling me a Spice Girl!"

I started laughing at this comparison. "Never that. You're to sexy to be British." With my head tilted back in laughter, I noticed something new about her car. "Hey, what's that bar for? To grab incase the car suddenly stops?" It was over the middle of the passenger area, at least one foot from the seats on either side, so I couldn't really see that as being its main job.

She looked up to what I saw and an evil grin spread across her delicate face. "No, that's just one of the special perks of this car. I first learned about these while touring with Sum 51. Let me show you." She slid her hands around my crotch and undid my belt and button. With the tension finally removed, my cock was able to shoot up out from my boxers. She took hold of my cock with her right hand and gave it a few pumps, her tongue licking her lips as she stared down at it.

"Careful there, its fully loaded with a hair trigger," I cautioned her. As if to give credence to my warning, a bit of pre cum dribbled from the head.

"I'll give it a closer look later, right now I want to feel that hot rod inside me." She pulled down my pants to my ankles, and I did the same to her, pulling her pants down from her ass, my hands slowly tracing her cheeks again, and trailing down her legs until they fell to her ankles. I didn't have a really good view of her pussy, she was keeping it hidden between her thighs, and there wasn't much light in the car, but I could see that she kept it trimmed. Her bush was still there, but it was kept so thin and light that it was almost invisible.

Completely naked now, Avril reached up and took hold of the metal bar. She had to stretch out to reach it, and this tightened her waist and abs, giving her an even slimmer look, as well as lifting her large breasts. When she had a tight hold, she swung her hips around the air in an attempt to align her pussy with my cock.

Understanding what she was doing, I slid forward in the seat a bit and when I had her cunt aligned with my cock, I pushed it in. I had to pull her pants off her feet so I could get between her legs, and when I was, she locked her feet together behind my back.

Her cunt was a lot tighter then I had expected, and I really had to push to get more of it in. I don't have a really fat cock, about average width, but it could get up to 9-10" long. Avril groaned and squirmed as I slid inside her, but she never let go of the bar. With the light right up there, I could see her pale hands where chalk white as she held on with a death grip.

"Ugh, ugh, ohh." Avril moaned, her pussy muscles squeezing tight against my cock. "Oh, yes, yes. Ugh! Harder, harder." Her pussy was so hot and wet inside, it was like a small oven.

I took hold of her hips and pumped harder into her. I had to lean back against the car seat to push my own hips higher up so I could get my cock deeper into her. I was finally able to slide all 10 inches inside Avril Lavigne and she was swinging wildly from the bar. She was getting so wild in fact, that I thought she'd tear herself apart, but she was able to hold on and keep going. She even started to pump her hips back and force, milking my cock. I could feel her pussy contracting as she was experience an orgasm, and I knew that I would also be cumming soon.

"Almost there," I moaned. We were both covered in sweat by now.

"No, not yet. Wait a bit more." Avril moaned. She forced her eyes open and kept them locked on my own. "Almost, almost. Yes, right there. Ohhh! Yes, cum now. Cum with me."

"Inside you?" I was groaning, not quite ready yet.

"Yes, I'm... I'm on the... pill," she panted. "Now cum!" she cried out, and I wasted no more time as I released the tension in my cock. Her pussy went right to work, crushing my cock and squeezing it dry. My body twitched and shook as my own orgasm went through me like electricity. Avril was having the same affect, but neither of us took our eyes off the other.

Avril kept shaking after I had emptied my balls into her, but when she stopped I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her body. Avril was all smiles as she let go of the bar to rest all her weight on me. My cock was still in her cunt, and her legs where still wrapped around me as I pulled her in close and kissed her.

"That was incredible." I said when we parted. My hands slid down from her back to cup her ass.

"Miss Lavigne, we are fast approaching the hotel," the limo driver announced through a speaker.

"Guess we should get dressed," I said.

"I don't know. I've always wanted to run through a hotel butt naked," Avril replied with her wicked smile.

"And dripping cum?" I ran a finger over her pussy, scooping up a drop of cum. I don't know if it came from her or was some of mine, but Avril took my finger in both her hands and licked it clean.

"Sure, why not?"

I started laughing. "This coming from the super star who was afraid of being in a wet t-shirt contest."

She also started laughing as she conceded victory to me. "Spoil sport."

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I would love to watch that lily white ass of yours scamper around the lobby of a major hotel, but just think of the poor cleaning staff."

She laughed again, and kissed me, before we finally separated to get dressed. Since her bras had gone out the window, her large breasts where more noticeable under her shirt, but I wouldn't complain. My own shirt was lost with that bra, so I was the one that had to go through the hotel, topless. Luckily I had a descent build. I was no body builder, but I didn't have a gut either.

We were putting on the last of our clothes when the limo stopped. The driver checked with Avril before opening the door. Not surprisingly the bright lights of many camera flashes going off met us. "Fucking paparazzi," Avril yelled as we got out. "Get the fuck away from here you vultures." She was fuming.

We were quickly greeted by hotel security and rushed inside the building. "I'm sorry about them Miss Lavigne, they had showed up only a few minutes ago and we were unable to turn them away in time." He did a perfect job of ignoring the fact that Avril's shirt was on backwards, and I was missing mine entirely.

"Fuck off." Here was the Avril most people saw. I could tell that the security guard was working hard to keep his anger under control. I wondered how long the hotel must have been dealing with her. Instead of being scared away by her sudden mood change, I found it amusing. I was able to experience all of Avril.

Avril pushed past the security guard, and the nighttime manager who came out from behind her desk. I casually followed behind her, smiling at the two hotel employees as I passed, and keeping my eyes locked onto her shapely ass.

When I got into the elevator with Avril, and the doors closed, I said, "Wow, you hell cat you. You really showed them who the boss is."

"Shut the fuck up." She had her arms cross across her chest and she was still pissed.

Not taking her seriously, I stood behind her and wrapped my own arms around her. "Hey, relax. Don't worry about this."

She tried to break my hold, but she did so only half-assed, and I didn't budge. I could feel her shake and when I heard her start to sniffle, I turned her around. "What's wrong?"

I could see tears dripping down her cheeks. Here was a part of her I had not expected to experience tonight. "I'm just getting sick and tiered of those stupid reporters. First its Dave with his fucking radios station, and now this. Why can't I just have fun without having to worry about reading about it in the morning paper, or seeing it on the news."

"Just part of being a public figure." I didn't know what else to say without pissing her off.

"What the fuck kind of answer is that?" she practically screamed in my face.

Since I couldn't think of anything to say, I did the first thing that popped into my mind. I tilted her head back and kissed her. She continued shaking for a few more seconds as the last few tears escaped her, and then she fell into me. I picked her up in my arms and when the doors opened, carried her out.

"My room is to the right," she whispered, her head resting on my shoulders. "I'm sorry about breaking down like that. I think I just had to much to drink tonight."

"Or maybe you didn't have enough?"

Her wicked grin returned and she nuzzled my neck. "So you are more than just a cute face and a good lay."

"Only good?"

"Well, it was only in a car. I didn't really have the space to fully enjoy you."

When we got to her door, she pulled her key card from her pocket and unlocked her door. I used my feet to push it open and it closed and locked behind us. "Nice room." That was putting it mildly. Her hotel room was bigger then my apartment. It had one king sized bed, and right beside it was a wooden hot tub, filled to the brim. A bottle of Champaign rested in a bucket of ice next to a 40" plasma t.v. The television set came complete with a vcr and dvd player.

I walked over to the bed and gently laid Avril down onto it, where she leaned on one arm, her head resting on the palm of her hand. "My hero, saving me from all those evil reporters." I climbed on the bed and lay down beside her.

"Should I go open that bottle?" I nodded to the Champaign.

"Maybe later. Right now, pull out that bottle of tequila from the fridge." I leaned over her to the other side of the bed and found the mini fridge. This wasn't to be mistaken with the mini bar. This was a fridge she must have specially ordered. Inside was a selection of alcoholic beverages and snack foods.

I found a half full bottle of tequila and brought it out. The worm was still floating in the bottom.

"You haven't had enough of this yet?"

"Shut up lightweight." She laughed and took the bottle from me, putting it to her lips and taking a swig. "Ho yeah!" she shouted, passing it back to me. I followed suit and forced myself not to start coughing. The shit was strong.

"You know what, I don't think I want to be plastered for this." She corked the bottle and threw it onto the floor. She then leaned towards me, and ran her hands over my chest. "I want to know exactly what I'm doing." She started kissing my chest, her fingers tracing my muscles. I sighed in pleasure and ran my hand through her hair.

"I like that idea," I said, only to cringe when she bit my right nipple. "Oh, you're going to pay for that." I said with a grin.

Avril started to laugh and open-mouthed kissed me again. "Baby."

I returned her laugh and when she raised her arms, I took hold of her top and threw it aside. "You won't need that for the rest of the night."

She kept smiling at me, her face now hidden by her long bangs again, but I could see her sparkling eyes looking up at me. Before I could lay down beside her and kiss those beautiful breasts, Avril rolled off of the bed. "Wait, I've been wanting this since I had you in the car."

Making me sit on the edge of the bed, Avril got onto her knees and unzipped my pants, and rapidly pulled them off, throwing them over her shoulders. My boxer shorts went with them. With my cock once again exposed, Avril took it in her right hand. "Wow, I thought you were big when you shoved that in me, but I can see that my imagination wasn't doing you justice. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it all down."