All Comments on 'A Night with Joshua'

by moonlit_tear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
What a Night

Moon

I think you have it and I hope to see more from you. I am going to favorite you so when you post, I'll know it and find something else to get me hard and horny.

You wrote this well, I love the progression of the story and the way you conveyed the sex. I suspect you could take this story a little further if you wish, now that the cat is out of the bag, it might be interesting to see if she merely enjoys Josh or if she spreads her wings (legs) for more.

Thanks

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why Not?

If a friend's wife needs to be fucked, and wants you to do it, why wouldn't you fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Open marriage==dead marriage

Clueless people. The only ones dumber are the cucks who let their wives cheat but never get any themselves.

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Why stay married?

Not only does Russ go out every night and fuck around, he doesn't seem to take any interest in his wife's life beyond suggesting guys she might like to fuck. It's a dead relationship.

A_Jerotica6969A_Jerotica6969almost 13 years ago
loved it!

Moon,

Don't let the naysayers get you down. My marriage is open, and certainly not dead. I loved this story. Please give us more. Like Kevin (who is one of my favorites), I am going to favorite you as well. From one female to another, keep writing what you believe in. I do and it is a wonderful thing!

Andi

RichardHardyRichardHardyalmost 13 years ago
Wow, you're really good!

So why haven't you posted more? I challenge you to write another story before the month is out. Your talent is too good to go to waste. Double -- no -- TRIPLE dog dare ya!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous