A Night With My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

He sat down on the couch completely naked while I sucked and stroked him slowly. He was too hard and broad to even attempt deep throating. I was starting to enjoy what I was doing and stopped to take off my top and bra, so that he could take each of my breasts in turn and pleasure me with his tongue. It felt so good, whilst at the same time I continued stoking him. It was what I needed, and when his hand moved along my thigh, I had to go all the way and remove the rest of my clothes.

I let him watch me remove the rest of my clothes. His hand stroking himself with an expression of appreciation on his face. "You don't realise how much this means to me." He said. I looked at him, his thighs open and his balls swollen with excitement, waiting to be emptied of his spunk. I wanted to feel his cock inside of me so desperately, and that opportunity was there, no love, just pure lust. We both needed sexual satisfaction and just as long as it was between him and me, then I saw no harm whatsoever.

I straddled his lap, placing my hands on the back of the couch. His hands on my waist has I slid myself down onto him. The size of him opening my wet yOni lips and going slowly deep inside until I could take its length no more. My juices coating his hardness making it easier to move him inside. Both our eyes fixed, I began to ride him slowly. His hands squeezing my breasts and thumbs playing on my nipples. I could never even imagine that we could be doing this. "You are beautiful." He said. "You are blessed with both intelligence and looks."

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" I asked. My vagina now squeezing his throbbing cock each time I went down upon him. "Remember, I am not a whore. This will be the first and only time we will be doing this."

"I promise. Trust me. We are just satisfying each other right now. I have no desire to kiss you or show any kind of love towards you Sienna. This is one favour for another, that is all, nothing else."

With respect he found me beautiful it seemed. However, I did not find him handsome enough to fall in love with. Like the many strangers I had fucked in the past, it was for lust and satisfaction. His cock was all I wanted there and then, to feel it and to ride it for as long as possible. I had cum twice before he himself came. His gush of warm spunk filling me inside until he could take no more. I watched his face whilst his orgasm reached its climax and then waited for him to relax with contentment. The brandy had dulled my sensations and I was not as excited has he had been. I let him slip free from my yOni, wet with the mixture of our juices and sat beside him on the couch. "That felt fantastic. Thank you." He said, regaining his breath. The creamy mixture began to ooze from my open wet lips and I gathered it onto my fingers to taste while he watched. I tried to encourage him to share, but he refused politely, explaining that he had never enjoyed the fruits of sex.

My phone began to ring and I picked it up from my purse. I just knew it would be Mum asking how I was. I told her I was fine. "You sound drunk. Have you been drinking?" she asked. I explained that I had been drinking wine, nothing else, and that there was no need to worry. A friend would be dropping me off at home sometime the next day. "I had to call you before midnight to find out if you were safe. Did Tony get back t you? He rang home earlier. I told him you were out with friends."

"No Mum he hasn't and I doubt he will until tomorrow. Take care and goodnight." I switched off my phone completely and turned to look at Hadrian on the couch, still relaxing. His cock was flaccid and shrivelled up like a fat sausage. It no longer looked proud and handsome. He held out his hand to me has I dropped my phone back into my purse. "Come and sit beside me." He said. It seemed all he wanted now was my company. I wanted more sex. I wanted to feel his tongue eating me out and making me cum to a huge climax. But, he distinctly made it clear that he did not enjoy the taste of oral sex on a woman. All was not lost I thought. He had fingers and so did I, and there was yet another way of skinning the cat, so to speak.

I sat beside him with my thighs open. Taking his hand in mine I put it onto my yOni. "Feel that?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his reply. "Put your fingers inside and feel deeper." He did and he needed no more encouragement in placing three fingers deeply into me, finding my sensitive spot within and his thumb expertly playing against my swollen hood and clitoris. He may not have enjoyed oral sex, but he certainly knew how to finger my aroused flower of passion. Before long he had me moaning with pleasure, taking me to one almighty climax. It had been days since I felt so high and so good. Whilst trembling I could feel him pulling me by my legs to the edge of the couch just when I was about to release my warm love juices. I looked down and to my amazement he began to enter me, once again hard and so stiff. Now I could ride my orgasm has he pounded into me.

Whatever was happening in my life, bad or good, it did not matter anymore. He seemed to know what I wanted and it lasted a long time before he came again. This time hardly at all regarding his warm spunk, yet I could feel him tremble and hear him moan has he reached his climax within me. I had already begun to relax and took him into my arms has he collapsed upon me. "Oh my God, I'm so fucking glad you came tonight." He whispered. That told me that he was desperate, either for me, sex or both. I just hoped for my sake that it was not just me and my sex together. That would only make things complicated for then and the future.

That night we shared his king size bed naked. I remained in my own space to sleep, making it clear that there was to be no cuddle ups between us. When I opened my eyes in the morning I was sprawled across the bed uncovered. Hadrian was not there. I could hear the sound of hailstones hitting the windows loudly and another bad weather day had begun. But, where was Hadrian? Instantly, the smell of stale sex hit me and I needed a shower or bath in desperation. I leaned up on my arms and suddenly my head began to thud with a dull pain of a hangover. It was too much brandy that had obviously caused it, yet another regret of drinking the stuff, with or without soda.

Hadrian walked into the bedroom after knocking on the door once. He was clothed in casual wear and holding a tray with coffee and breakfast. I was laid naked to the world, still piecing together the night before. "Afternoon my darling." He said, releasing the legs of the tray and lying it across my waist.

"Did you just say afternoon? What time is it?" I asked confused. I never slept so long. Then of course again the brandy would have induced a deep long sleep.

"It's almost one. But don't worry. You're my guest remember and I'm your boss." He sat on the bed beside me and smiled. "Last night was my fantasy and you made it come true. I had taken notice of you over the months and wondered what it would be like to make love to you. I knew you could not all be brains and beauty. There had to be a wild sexual creature in there somewhere. And, I found it."

I gave him my unimpressed gaze and he laughed. "Thank you, I appreciate your comment. But, don't forget what we agreed." I began to drink the strong black coffee. The breakfast of bacon, eggs and chopped tomatoes began to make me feel sick. "Last night never happened, OK?"

"I'm fine with that. It was, let us say, an extension into reality of one of your cybersex games. I logged into the website you are a member of this morning and read some of the posts you had made. And by the way, your writing isn't too bad either. And, I hope you find your identity again. I can definitely vouch for you. You are who you are."

"I'm so pleased to hear it. Now I need to get home, after a nice bath or shower if that's OK?"

"No problem at all. I'll take you home myself when you are ready. I very much doubt we shall see each other again in these circumstances. Just business from now on, nothing else. And another thing from my point of view. Don't worry if people notice you on the internet playing games and showing off your body. It might help you find business rather than hinder you these days."

It was certainly food for thought. But, I was not going to breach my personal limitations.

I enjoyed a long soothing soak in the double sized bathtub. The bubbles felt divine against my skin. I just had to get some and so I put it on my list of things he wanted to treat me with, that and his expensive aftershave lotion for my husband.

He drove me home and I invited him in. Mum had left a message saying she tried to phone me that morning and she and the girls had gone out to a museum for the day. Hadrian liked our family house, describing it as being 'homely', especially with that permanent smell of freshly percolated coffee that seemed to find its way in every room. "You are a very lucky woman Sienna. You live a very stable life style, whereas I have been divorced now for many years. You have a husband who loves and trusts you. Don't throw that away."

I could not believe those words he had spoken. Not after what we did. But then, it never happened so we agreed. Did it?

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12