A Night with the Girl on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom watched Jennifer bounce down the stairs. Her long, freshly dyed brown hair bobbed lightly, lapping at the straps of her grey vest as she walked down the steps. He stepped forward to meet her and grinned as she smiled at him. His stomach threw something towards him, something a lot like love. He did like being near her and she seemed to like him being near her too. Was he falling for her again? He wasn't sure if he could handle that again. Not after last time.

"OK, so what we'll do is set off east and walk until the sun sets." Dom started as Jen watched him speak. "Then, we'll camp out for the night and head back in the morning." He punctuated the last part of his sentence with a firm nod of his head.

"Sure. Sounds good!" Jennifer wasn't looking forward to the walk, it was necessary for her film and she wanted the job. She just wasn't a big fan of walking. But, with Dom leading her she felt like she would follow him to the end of the world if he wanted her to.

They stepped out into the warm sunshine of the Los Angeles afternoon sun, directly in front of them there was a large vast area of open space where other employees would be able to work a class. The resort where Dom worked was almost like a poorly kept secret, it was nestled away in the San Gabriel mountains. The resort was overly suitable for most schools in the local area as it was a great source of outdoors activity.

The area where the resort had been built on was open and wide, perfect for a resort like his. Because of the natural rocky terrain, the site was perfect for mountain biking as well. That was something Dom was particularly enthusiastic about, he liked the thrill of going quickly especially when it was downhill. The resort had at least thirty mountain bikes which would roughly be the size of a school class.

The resort also had a series of mountain climbing ranges that were currently in use. Ricardo, Dom's supervisor was talking to a group of school kids about how to scale the walls. He nodded towards him and Jennifer as they walked past him, Dom met him with a wave as they passed him.

They reached the perimeter of the resort and a large wooden fence. He slipped a large metal hook upwards and opened the gate, they walked through it and Jennifer watched as he closed the gate after them.

Turning to face her, he smiled and gestured along the path. They set off walking along the beaten path, Jennifer sticking closely to him as they started walking. They were quiet for a few moments before Dom broke the awkward silence.

"So, what's the new movie about? Some Twilight bull shit right?" His usual tact filled his voice when he was talking about teen fads.

"I'd hardly call it bull shit. But yeah, it's popular with teens. Especially girls. Why? You going to come and see me?" She teased as she bumped her hips against his again.

"Heaven's no. I was just trying to make conversation! Are you going to be killing anyone in the movie?"

"Probably not. Most of the deaths are going to be off screen anyway so we can get a reduced rating."

"I'm definitely not going to see it then." Dom replied in a dead pan fashion. Jennifer's jaw dropped slightly as she realized Dom was joking she playfully punched him in the arm.

"You're such a jerk!" She spat out playfully as they followed the trail.

"Kiss my ass Jennifer." He retorted as she smacked him again.

"You know I hate being called that!" Referring to her full, Christian name.

"What? Jennifer?" He asked again, as they carried on walking. She pouted slightly but ran and caught up with the handsome worker.

***

They had been walking for a good few hours and there was a thin film of sweat on her body while Dom was still in perfect shape.

"Uh... Uh... Mercy." Jen started, she looked over at Dom who looked over his shoulder at her.

"You want to camp here?" Dom asked as he stepped over to talk to her. She panted slowly and nodded her head, her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths. They walked a little off the path into a clearing on the side of the hill. Jennifer let out a startled gasp when she saw the view.

"Incredible isn't it?" Dom asked as he joined her.

"Yeah! It really is!" She looked out into the bustling nightlife of Los Angeles and realized just how far away they were. She could barely hear the traffic as the sun set. Something caught her eye as she peered over the skyline.

"Is that..." She started and Dom nodded his head.

"Yes it is. That's our old high school." Dom confirmed her suspicions and aided her by pointing his finger at a speck in the distance.

"Oh wow... I remember thinking this place was so far away..." Jen said with a smile, wistful at the sight of her old school and form of torment. Jennifer shrugged off her bag and dumped it next to a large tree opposite where they had been standing.

"Two kids from Los Angeles camping out in the woods. Who would've thought it?" Dom said with a grin as he dropped his large knapsack on the floor and unclipped his sleeping bag.

"I know right? God, I remember daydreaming at school and looking up here."

"Yeah, a year after you left I remember looking at this forest and promising myself I was going to come up here and get drunk." Dom said with a smile, tucking the sleeping bag under his arm. Dom walked over to the circle they had made for the camp fire and dropped to his knees. Dumping the bag on the ground, he tossed a few fire lighters to the ground and lit the camp fire.

"Did you?" She asked curiously as she sat down opposite him.

"Oh yeah. Drank myself sober if I remember correctly." He said with a grin as he watched her look up at him. The fire started to crackle with life as he tended to it.

"Did you drink for me too?" She asked, a big grin on her face as she watched the fire come to life. It made several noises as it started to breath like it was a third party in their conversation. Dom placed a few sticks on it to make sure it would burn through the night and keep them warm.

"Yeah. I was so psyched that you'd got so popular and famous. I figured you wouldn't be able to so yeah, I drank for you."

"You remember when we first met?" Jennifer asked, casting a glance up at him as he shook his sleeping bag out ready for him to sleep in.

"Huh. Yeah, I remember. How long has it been? God, nearly ten years right?"

"Yeah... Dom can you tell me the story?" She asked, bringing her knees up to her chest she wrapped her arms around them as he cast a look over at her.

"You remember it don't you?" He asked, as he slipped into his own bag. She smiled sweetly and nodded her head.

"Yes. But I'd like you to tell me it any way."

Smiling, the handsome young man nodded his head and ran a hand through his long black hair. "We were in maths class at school and you were struggling with a problem. There was a jackass at the back of the class who kept making dumb comments at you. We broke for lunch and the guy kept on at you, he called you dumb and retarded... I tapped him on the shoulder and as soon as he turned around I smacked him clean in the nose. I sat down next to you and asked if you wanted to have some of my chili fries. When he got back up, he saw me, freaked out and ran off, we laughed and were friends until the end."

Jen smiled and nodded her head. "You were so brave. I always thought you would have made a good cop."

"Thanks but I always preferred the outdoors. Couldn't do with being stuck in the city the whole time."

Jennifer watched Dom speak almost wistfully. Sleep clawed at her mind but she shook it away, his voice was music to her ears and she didn't want him to stop talking. Not yet at least. She had yawned briefly between Dom's swift glances at her, but when she yawned again and Dom caught her.

"We've got a long day tomorrow. Why don't we turn in and get some sleep? We'll get some breakfast at break of the day and then we'll get back to working on archery."

"Sure... Dom, can I ask you something?" She asked, slipping into her own smaller sleeping bag.

"Shoot."

"Why didn't you say anything about me?" Jennifer looked over at him as he brought his eyes up to meet her gaze.

"... How could I? Jen you were way out of my league and now you're a Hollywood star. You... You were picture perfect and we just wouldn't have worked." Dom spluttered out a vague excuse as to why Dom didn't ask her out or act on his crush. "Besides, I thought you'd never be interested in me. Now you're a movie star, you're above me."

His cheeks turned a shade of pink as he looked at his feet in the sleeping bag. He looked around the woodland but didn't want to look at his female companion. He was frightened of what she thought of him, he didn't want to freak her out.

Jennifer turned her head to the side and frowned lightly. Was that what he thought of her? She wondered if he lacked some sort of self confidence and that was why he didn't ask her out? Maybe he was scared of what her answer was going to be. She took a breath and tried to collect a measure of tact before talking to him.

"Is that what you think of me Dom? You seriously think I think I'm above you?"

She decided to throw tact out of the window as she spoke to him.

"I never said that."

"No but you inferred it!"

"Jen let's not fight about this. I was just a dumb kid."

Jennifer let out an exasperated sigh and nodded her head. "Sure, OK... Good night Dom."

While she couldn't quite see it, Dom was smiling back at her. He was glad he hadn't fucked up their relationship just yet. "Good night Jennifer... Oof!" Dom was hit by something in the stomach, he reached down to grab it and saw Jen had wrapped her dirty clothes up in a ball and tossed them at him. He laughed lightly and rolled over to go to sleep.

After Jennifer had thrown her clothes at him, she lay on her back and gazed up at the stars, well aware of the presence so near to her. The presence of her handsome, high school friend Dominic Bryan. She smiled sweetly at the thought of him being there for her, and how good his hands had felt on top of hers when he had taught her how to shoot a bow and arrow. She thought about how strong his body had felt pressed up against her like that and how safe she felt when he hugged her. Her eyes drifted over to Dom and saw knew there was enough room in his bag for two. She reached to the side of hers and casually unzipped hers slowly, she slipped out of her warm bag and padded over to his. Dressed in her panties and an old tank top that she typically slept in, Jennifer tugged at the top of his bag and slid inside with him.

Dom was in the midst of a particularly boring dream when he felt a soft weight press against his chest. He stirred lightly and looked down to see Jennifer had slipped into the bag with him.

"Jen?" He asked sleepily when his sleeping bag got a little tighter as it was filled with the both of their frames.

"Hey, I'm cold in my sleeping bag. I want to snuggle up with you." She replied, beaming up at him. As she did that, she hooked her arms under his arm pits and placed her hands on his back. She smiled and nestled into his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily.

Dom was confused and rather aroused. He tried to think of anything else but could do little to stop the erection building in his pants. He bit down on his bottom lip slowly as his shaft pressed against her tight, toned abdomen. There was no way she didn't feel it, he looked down at her as she looked down into the sleeping bag.

Her big eyes shifted back up to his, a shade of pink flushed to his cheeks as she smiled sweetly. Moving up, she pressed her smile onto his lips and they kissed for the first time since they had met at high school. He tasted just about as good as anything Jennifer had ever tasted, a wider smile crept across her lips as she parted her legs and straddled him inside the sleeping bag.

Dom's hands moved to her sleeping shirt and he slowly slid his hands under the fabric and he started to lightly stroke at her skin. It was Dom's turn to smile as his fingers touched her soft, silky skin for the first time. Breaking his lips off of hers, Dom started to kiss his way over to her neck. Using his right hand, Dom continued to stroke the small of her back while he moved his left hand up to the back of her head. He ran his hands through her hair, lightly stroking the soft, well maintained hair.

Jennifer moaned, tilting her head backwards as Dom lovingly toyed with her hair. His index finger lightly wrapped a tussle of her long freshly dyed brown hair as his lips kissed from her lips to her cheek to her ear and then to a point just behind her ear. He lightly pecked at one of her more sensitive spots, making her gasp then giggle lightly.

"Oh, right there Dom!" She said, as he nodded lightly and pressed his lips against the sensitive spot again. Dom rearranged herself by sitting up, and holding her closer against him. Dom opened his mouth and lightly flicked his tongue against the spot, quickly moving his fleshy organ against her soft skin.

Jennifer's panties were starting to get wet as she started to grind her groin against the handsome young man she was sharing the sleeping bag with. Jennifer took his head in her hands and pressed her lips against hers for the second time that evening. Their lips parted and she tasted his tongue in her mouth for the first time, she moaned in bliss as his broad tongue gently stroked hers.

Dom pushed his tongue along the top side of hers, he couldn't help but smile as she moaned at his actions. He couldn't believe that Jennifer Lawrence, his old high school buddy was rubbing herself against him and she was horny. When he withdrew his tongue from her mouth, they were quiet for a moment as she let her head rest against his.

"Jen... I'm so happy right now." He admitted, looking up at her as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh Dom... I never knew. Why didn't you tell me?" She said, a soft smile on her face.

"How could I? You were way too pretty and I was far too nervous." He admitted, another shade of pink flushed to both of their cheeks as she was flattered by him calling her pretty.

"Y'know, I always thought you were cute."

"Really?" He asked, looking back at her as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yep! I always wanted someone who would be able to look out for me. I hated school and you came along like you were some sort of superhero. My own personal protector who would be able to look after me forever."

Dom smiled this time as he brushed her hair out of her face. They kissed again and Jennifer started to explore his body, she could feel his hard abs through the light cotton shirt he was wearing. He was in shape and probably worked out a hell of a lot, tugging at his shirt, Jennifer sat back, breaking the kiss and pulling the shirt up over his head. Dumping it next to them, she finally had chance to admire his body.

She was right.

He certainly liked to work out and that was just great with her. Her thumbs traced each part of his abs, admiring the grooves of his muscles. She planted a soft kiss on his chest and started to work her way down to his abs. Reaching his shorts, Jennifer looked up at him and smiled sweetly, loosening the string she tugged at the grey material.

He lifted his ass up off of the sleeping bag and let her take his pants down. He wasn't sleeping in any boxer shorts so his knob fell out freely. Jennifer's jaw dropped, it was close to seven inches long and proportionately thick too.

"Little Dom's all grown up huh?" She asked, slowly wrapping the base of her hand around his shaft. Her thumb and right index finger joined together in an 'OK' type of position. She slowly started to jerk off the base of his cock as he groaned to the sky and nodded his head.

"Sure Jen... Whatever you say..."

Jennifer smiled, as she bent down to put her lips closer to Dom's shaft. She figured he probably wasn't that vocal during sex or maybe he was happy with the fact that she was about to suck his cock? She wasn't sure but she knew that she didn't care, she wanted to be with the boy she loved.

Dom's eyes fluttered shut slowly as Jennifer took his cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the bump just under his dick's head. She tucked some errant hairs behind her ear so he could see her take his dick in her mouth.

Dom groaned and licked at his lips as Jennifer wrapped her left hand around the base of his shaft and slowly stroked the bottom of his cock. She gave a cute moan onto his shaft when she cast her eyes up at Dom as she smoothly bobbed her head up and down the first couple of inches of his dick, her free hand stroking the other part. Dom let out another groan when Jennifer moved another hand down to her panties and he could smell her arousal.

She took her mouth off of his dick and made an exaggerated gasp for air. She smiled sweetly while still jerking him off and looked up at him.

"You know, sucking your cock turns me on so much. I just have to play with myself." She gave him a playful wink as Dom groaned at her admission and nodded his head. He pulled himself up to a sitting position so Jen could have more room to play with. He then unzipped the sleeping bag and opened it up so that she wouldn't have to bunch herself up.

With Jen rubbing herself in the comforts of her panties, Dom groaned as she got back into the rhythm of moving back and forth on his cock. As she bobbed her head up and down, her hand started to cover less and less of his shaft since her mouth was taking a claim to more of it. Jennifer moved her hand to his balls and playfully squeezed them as she worked his shaft in her mouth. She worked her mouth around his dick, moving up and down his shaft, feeling it tense up against her tongue as she brought her lips up and took her mouth off of his cock. When he looked down at her, she smiled and kissed the head of his dick.

"Ohhhhh..." Dom groaned again as she gave another soft kiss against his cock all the while she was fondling his large nuts in her left hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Dom's left hand directly in front of her on the ground, she moved forward and placed hers on top of his. She lightly squeezed it as reassurance, when he looked down at her, Jennifer smiled and made Dom smile in turn.

Jennifer closed her eyes and flicked her wet tongue against the head of his dick and as she slipped down his shaft again she made sure to coat the underside of his cock with an equal amount of attention as well. The fire between her legs was burning even higher as she took his cock in her warm, wet mouth like she was some sort of cock sucking expert. She twisted her head to the left and then to the right, dragging her tongue with it as she slipped up and down his dick.

Jennifer moaned through his dick as she quickly flicked from her index finger to her middle finger as she rubbed herself in tiny circles. Sucking cock didn't really excite her that much but the fact that she was so horny may have been something to do with the fact that she was sucking Dom's cock. The fire was begging for more attention and she knew she wanted to mount him soon.

Dom smiled down at Jennifer as she slipped up and down his dick, she was doing such a great job working on his cock and while Dom did have limited experience with women, he knew she was something special as she worked herself all over his shaft.

"Ohhhhh damn... Jen, you're so hot..." Dom moaned as he watched his best friend and incredibly hot actress take his dick in her mouth and smoothly suck his cock.

Jennifer's moans filled the forest when she groaned around his shaft as she bobbed her head at a quicker pace, gently slapping her tongue against his shaft. She removed the hand from her panties and slipped it under her vest to palm at her moderately sized breasts. Toying with her nipples and squeezing the flesh made her groan again, Dom saw what she was doing and moved one of his hands down to join her.