A Night with the Girl on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she cast a glance up at Dom, she smiled and nodded her encouragement as she quickly bobbed her head back and forth on his cock. When his hand touched her breast she very nearly exploded in a cloud of orgasm, she pressed her soft lips together and started to grind on his shaft. Jennifer slowly lifted her head and licked her lips before smiling up at Dom, she looked down at her and smiled as well. Nodding his head, he struggled to find words to say as Jennifer unzipped the rest of the sleeping bag and slowly peeled her top off and placed it next to the bag. She then stood up and slid her panties down her legs showing off her neatly trimmed bush.

Dom raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly. Jennifer looked down at him and raised an eyebrow at his actions. "Just what's so funny?" She asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"It's just... The curtain's don't match the drapes." Dom said with a silly grin as he pointed out that her pubic hair was still its natural blonde.

"Har de har." She teased him as she stuck her tongue out slightly and got down onto her knees. She crawled onto him and just lay there as they kissed again. Dom wrapped his hands around her waist and rolled her onto her back. She let out a pleasant moan as he got on his knees and started to rub his dick at her very wet entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked, looking down at her. She bit on her bottom lip and nodded her head, then just like that he was inside her. They both gasped out loud as his dick parted her wet folds. She was the first to moan as Dom withdrew slightly and pushed himself back into her.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed him tightly as he started to pump in and out of her. She looked up at Dom who had his eyes shut tightly as he made love to her. She reached up and stroked at his face as he looked down at her and opened his eyes.

They met each other in the middle of their embrace and kissed again. Their lips pressed against each other and they both moaned into each other's mouths as he fucked her. Her legs wrapped around his waist hungrily as he drove in and out of her. He groaned as her pussy hugged and squeezed at his dick, her hands were on his shoulders groping the muscles as he moved in and out of her.

Their mouths opened and they slipped their tongues into each others open orifice. His tongue eagerly sought out hers and he slid it against the 'roof' of hers while she flicked hers upwards at his tongue. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed at the flesh slowly, encouraged by her moans Dom tugged at her nipples making her groan.

When they broke the kiss, they each took turns stealing quick kisses and bites from the other as Dom started to alternate his strokes. Sometimes he would go in all the way in long strokes, while other times he would give short, swift strokes making her gasp with each entry.

There was a thin film of sweat on their bodies, Jennifer was sweating more than Dom as he was used to living an outdoors-ey lifestyle that seemed to be taking it out of his lover. Quickly biting on her bottom lip, he looked down at her and stroked her face removing some of her loose dyed brown hair.

"Are you OK?" He asked as the writing brunette slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Yeah, very OK," She said with a grin, looking up at him. She pulled herself up off of her back and kissed him again. "I'd like to go on top though."

He smirked at the suggestion and nodded his head. Moving his hands down to her hips, he took hold of her body and wriggled her legs off of him. She got the idea and loosened up her leg lock, she then squealed with delight as he threw her into the air as he rolled onto his back.

Jennifer was amazed that he'd managed to keep his dick inside her as they rolled over, but she figured nothing should really surprise her with Dom. He was always there for her and now here he was looking after her again. She leant back on herself and started to rise her hips up and down on him, riding him at a slow rate.

He groaned and let his head fall back and rest against the ground as she fucked him. He put his hands up to her chest and he lightly squeezed her tits, getting a throaty groan out of the actress as she lay a hand on his strong, broad chest to steady herself.

Jennifer moaned out loud as Dom put his hands on her tits while she gradually rocked back and forth on his cock until every inch was within her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhh... Dom! Mmmm you like that, don't you?" She moaned and licked her lips as she planted her hands on his shoulders while she rocked backwards and forwards on his shaft getting as much pleasure out of him as she could.

"Fuck... Fuck yes..." Dom admitted, nodding his head and moaning loudly as Jennifer kept grinding her wet pussy on his cock. He put his hands on her hips and started to thrust upwards into her waiting pussy.

Jennifer started to get louder and louder as sweat started to drip off of her body while she bounced steadily on his cock. Her tits swayed up and down and when she rode him, she pinched at her nipples as she watched him with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Dom moaned as she bounced up and down on his rock hard cock. The sound of Jennifer's ass cheeks smacking against Dom's legs as she rode him filled the secluded area. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Believe it lover!" Jennifer groaned as she leaned her head back as she started to quickly bounce on his dick. Groaning, she felt him thrust his cock upwards, Jennifer punctuated her sentence with a throaty groan.

The fire in Jennifer's groin was burning fiercer and fiercer as she rode him, her voice started to peak on a higher tone before she started to cum. She alerted Dom by gripping his shoulders and groaning in his ear. Dom knew what was happening and held her tightly not stopping fucking her as he did though.

Finding some breath to speak, Jennifer looked up at Dom and let out a breathy groan as her orgasm washed over her. "Dom... P... Please fuck me hard." She begged as she threw her body firmly down on his hard, pulsating cock.

Dom wanted nothing more than to please his new lover and with a burst of strength, picked her up and spun her around. Dropping her down on the makeshift bed of their sleeping bag, Dom started to slide his dick in and out of her with a renewed vigour.

Her voice was a whimper as Dom slid his dick in and out of her as quickly as he could, he knew he was close to cumming as well but wanted to make sure that he'd get Jennifer off. He shut his eyes tightly and just focused on thrusting in and out of her, his eyes opened when he felt her hands on his face stroking at his cheeks.

"Talk to me Dom..." She spoke softly, her voice rising as he fucked her.

"Jesus Jen... What do you want me to say?" Dom asked as he drove himself in and out of her.

"Tell... Uh! Tell... Tell me what you feel."

"Uh... What I feel? I feel like I love you..." Dom admitted carefully as he watched Jennifer's reaction. Her face softened as she stroked his face and moaned.

"I love you too. Oh Dom! I love you so much!" She cried out and clawed at him as Dom nodded his head and they kissed again. His large, invading cock was being squeezed by every part of her pussy as the enjoyed their embrace.

"I love you Jen, I'll always love you. I want you to be the only woman in my life and I'll love you forever." Dom tried to think of romantic things to say for her but his mind was fogging up with an urge to cum. Jennifer didn't seem to mind as she clawed and kicked at their sleeping bag, the throes of another orgasm creeping up on her.

Dom could feel the cum in his balls start to bubble up and he knew he was about to cum soon. He voiced his concerns to Jennifer who smiled and simply nodded her head.

"It's OK baby, I'm on the pill. I want you to cum in me so I can feel your love."

Groaning, Dom nodded his head and let loose a torrent of cum inside her. Jennifer gasped in surprise and pleasure as he shot his load inside her. Dom's thrusting slowed to a standstill as he caught his breath. They looked at each other slowly, he wiped sweat off of his forehead and smiled.

They shared another soft kiss as he rolled onto his back, Jen eagerly climbed up against him, letting him wrap the sleeping bag around the two naked bodies. They were quiet for a moment before she looked up at him.

"Dom..."

"Yeah?"

"Are we going to be OK?" She asked, wondering if their friendship was going to either die or fizzle out.

"What do you mean?"

"Dom, you told me you loved me."

There was a part of Dom's brain telling him what he was about to say but his heart screamed in protest.

"Jen..." He took a breath and that seemed to signify that something big was coming. She looked up at him with an interested face. "When you left... It broke my heart. I had bought a tuxedo especially for the prom to ask you to go with me. When I learned you weren't coming back... Well, I got in that tux, got my big brother to buy me a twelve pack and I came up here and got wasted. I figured it was just a dumb schoolboy crush but when I saw you today... It was like I was living that day all over again because you're going to leave me again. Knowing you'll be gone at the end of the weekend... It's like a thousand knives stabbing at me. You'll never know just how much this means to me." He took another breath and looked down at her. "So, if this isn't love. It's something very close to it."

Jennifer's mouth was open, she had no idea Dom felt like that. She stroked his face and kissed him again, two lone tears escaped from her eyes as her lips pressed against his.

"Dom... I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

"You don't need to be sorry. I just needed to tell you how I felt. You deserve that much at least."

She lay her head against his chest and listened to his steady breathing.

"Thank you for telling me. Dom... I don't think I want this to end."

"Me neither." Dom admitted as he turned to stare at the camp fire.

"Will it?"

"I don't know. Let's not worry about it and enjoy each other for the weekend?" Dom suggested as Jennifer nodded her head and curled up against him. She yawned and kissed him on the lips before sleep took her. Dom held her tightly as she slept, even with his dick buried inside her. He considered removing it but decided that it felt too good and let it rest there. Dom's eyes flickered slowly and he fell asleep, Jennifer Lawrence his old high school friend and current lover fast asleep on his chest. Sleep made one last desperate grasp at him and he gladly accepted. He fell asleep. He fell asleep happy and content and in love.