A Night with Tricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish wrapped her legs higher and harder around me and climbed up on me a little, hanging around my neck. She started moaning again:

"Oh Stewy, that feels unreal, you are so deep in me, no-one has ever been that deep before, keep going, it feels fucking awesome, pound my pussy, oh, yeah, like that, yeah keep going like that! Oh! Fuck my pussy! Oh! Drill that dick into me! Pound my pussy! Your cock is so hard and huge! Oh, I'm feeling soooo good again! Don't stop, fuck me hard, fuck me so hard, I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum!"

I slowed down a little and lifted Trish off the bench, practically holding her by the butt cheeks and lifting her up and down on my cock. Her pussy was so wet, juices were running out and down my balls and down my leg, and the sound and smell of sex was filling the room. I got a better grip with my hands, bringing them closer together, with the fingers under her pussy and near her arsehole, everything getting stretched as I pounded away. My fingers got coated in her wetness and began sliding on her skin, and I again shifted my grip so that this time my middle finger of my right hand was touching her arsehole, sliding back and forth across the bud as we fucked.

"Oh that feels soooo goo, keep fucking me hard like that, keep fucking me deep like that, push your cock deep into me like that, yeah, like that, oh it feels good, I'm gonna cum! Pound me! Fuck me! Stewy you stud keep going until I cum!"

Suddenly Trish must have felt my finger pushing against her date, she tensed up a little bit, I could feel her arse contract and tighten and her pussy got tighter as well.

I re-assured her: "You gorgeous creature, I'm gonna fuck your pussy until you come, your pussy is so smooth and wet and tight around my cock, you feel fantastic, keep moving your pussy on my cock, just relax and go with it. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Remember how much you enjoyed the rub in the car?" I said. She nodded.

I wiped a bit more of her juice onto my middle finger and pushed it back to her anus. Gently I slid across her arsehole, spreading her natural lube, and then cupped my hands on her arse cheeks again and resumed my pussy pounding. Quickly Trish got back into rhythm, and I could feel her body relax again as she got used to my finger. I lifted my hips even more and pushed harder upwards into her pussy, spreading the lips and again having my ball sack slap her crack. I increased my tempo and again changed my angle slightly so I could get deeper penetration, and Trish responded.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my pussy, pound my pussy, stick that gorgeous cock in me until I cum! Oh yeah like that! Oh that feels good! Keep going! I can feel you inside me so deeply, I'm gonna cum again!"

Sensing Trish was much more relaxed and focussed on her pussy and pussy sensations, I slowly slipped my middle finger into her arse, up to the second knuckle. I could feel my own cock through the wall of flesh between her arse and pussy, as I slid back and forth in a strong and long rhythm. I increased my pace, pounding her pussy as hard as I could, letting her whole body weight drive her pussy back onto my cock, feeling the wetness and heat around my cock, and looking down and seeing my whole cock buried deep in her, and her pussy lips engorged and glistening and they wrapped around my pistoning cock.

"Oh Stewy that feels unreal, keep going, fuck me, fuck me! FUCK MY PUSSY HARD! Pound that cock into me! Oh yeah like that! Don't stop, keep going, keep going, mmmm, yeah, that feels unreal, I think I'm gonna cum agin!"

"Thats the way babe, squeeze my cock, impale yourself on my cock, can you feel my finger up your arse? I can feel my cock in you! I can feel your pussy from both sides! Oh yeah, keep bouncing up and down on my cock and my finger, yeah babe, how does it feel to have a finger up your arse? Do you like my cock in your pussy? Do you like my finger up your arse? Keep bouncing, keep fucking my cock, keep fucking my finger! Yeah, like that!"

"Oh yeah! Stewy I love your cock in my pussy! Yes! Like that! I can feel you so deep! Keep fucking my pussy! Yes! Keep fingering my arse! Everything is feeling soooo good! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck my pussy! Pound my pussy! Push harder and deeper! Oh yeah, like that! Keep going, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

With a loud scream Trish started coming and buried her face in my chest and screamed into me. I lifted her up a bit more and kept pounding, I could feel her pussy contracting again and spasms shaking her body again, only much stronger this time. As I lifted her up, I pushed my finger deeper into her arse, and Trish started screaming again.

"Yes! Push that finger up my arse! Oh keep that cock in my pussy!"

She started coming a second time, well third time really, this orgasm rolling over the top of the previous one as her body shook. I kept my cock buried in her and stroked my coke using my finger up her arse. Trish was grabbing me tightly and pushing her whole body against mine, her nipples rock hard and erect, pushing into my chest. I bounced her on my cock a few more times until her orgasm subsided.

Trish looked at me. "I had no idea it could be like that!" she said. "I've never done it in this position before, standing up. I can't believe how good it felt, how deep you could get, I can't believe I came with your finger up my arse."

I smiled again. "You are one stunningly sexy woman" I said. " You deserve more than this!"

Trish suddenly realised I was still hard. "You didn't come?" she asked.

"Not yet" I grinned.

I grabbed her tightly and lifted her up and carried her to the bed, and let her half drop onto it, but keeping a hold of her so it pulled me down on top of her at the same time. We lay like that for a little while, with in between her legs, kissing and running our hands over the other's body. I was staying hard just touching her again, tracing my fingers up her flat stomach, around her breasts and gently squeezing and pinching and then sucking her nipples. Trish moaned and pushed her hips up at me, and I slid into her, easily now that she was so wet and stretched. It might have been basic missionary but it still felt fantastic, and I started a slow rhythm and continued to build it. Trish moaned again and lifted her knees up, so that I could penetrate her more deeply, as we'd done on the kitchen counter a few minutes ago, and I was aware of the angle I was pounding into her stimulating her clitoris again and building her pleasure. I again moved my hands down to her butt, cupping both cheeks in both hands and stretching them apart, as well as arching my chest up high and increasing the pressure and weight on her pelvic area, whilst maintaining a strong and fast pace thrusting action.

"Ooooh Stewy, you are splitting me, it feels unreal, keep going, fuck me harder, drill into me, pump my pussy, oh yeah, like that, keep going, it's unreal, keep going, uh, uh, yeah!" Trish moaned.

I obeyed, and again began touching her pussy with my finger, collecting her juices as I pistoned in and out, and coating my middle fingers in her sweat and pussy juice. Again, like the kitchen bench minutes before I brought my finger to her bud, now stretched more than before, and pushed it slowly in to the first knuckle. Trish felt me do it, but relaxed and just pushed her hips into me and urged me on faster, so I increased my tempo and really started pounding away.

"Oh that feels good, oh that feels great, keep going, you are going to make me cum again, oh yeah, pump that wonderful cock into my pussy, oh yeah like that" Trish whispered and moaned in the sexiest way.

"You gorgeous woman, I have never been more turned on, I love the way you are pushing your hips at me, now squeeze your pussy and milk my cock" I said, pretty demandingly, but Trish responded anyway. "I want to fuck you doggy style, I want to drill you from behind Trish, can I flip you over and fuck you?" I half-asked, half demanded.

"Mmmmm, yeah, you can do whatever you want, as long as it makes me feel so good" Trish answered.

So I pulled out of her and grabbed her legs and rolled her over onto her side and then onto her front, and then grabbed her hips and pulled her up and back against me so she was on all fours with her head on the bed and her legs spread. I leaned forward, lined my cock head up against her pussy and pushed in quickly, gone was my earlier gentleness in the urgency of my state, and began pounding away, pulling her hips back into me with each stroke, and lifting onto the balls of my feet a little as I pumped forward, driving my cock as deep as it would go. Trish's breasts were hanging down and swinging a little to our rhythm and she was moaning into the bed.

"Oh yeah, fuck my pussy, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum again, don't stop, keep going!" Trish said and with some volume and desperation.

"Rub your clit, bring your hand back and rub your clit whilst I fuck you" I commanded, and she did so, and I could feel her body heading for another orgasm. I brought my right hand up near my mouth and spat a fair bit of saliva onto my thumb, and then lowered it onto her rosebud winking up at me. My thumb went straight in, stretched as it was, and I could feel the pressure on the side wall as I fucked Trish hard, and I could see her arsehole widen and stretch further as I pounded her pussy. The sight of this stunning 18 year old on all fours on my bed rubbing her clit whilst I pounded her pussy from behind and thumbed her arse was too much for me, and again I felt my own orgasm building.

"Yeah Trish, keep squeezing that pussy as I push, yeah like that, so wet and warm and tight around my cock, that feels unreal, oh yeah, keep rubbing yourself, I want to cum inside you, I want to cum deep inside you" I hissed.

"Yeah fuck my pussy, keep going, I'm gonna cum too, cum inside me and make me cum, oh that feels unreal, pound my pussy, pump my pussy!" Trish moaned and groaned.

I felt my orgasm start so deep in my balls it was unbelievable, it just built and built and I was unstoppable as I pushed hard into Trish and filled her with my cum. Squirt after squirt, jerk after jerk, finally it started subsiding, but Trish had felt me explode and it sent her over the edge too, still rubbing her clit. I could feel her pussy throb and squeeze me, milking me, and our juices run out mingled and down the inside of her thighs. I stayed still inside her, savouring the moment, and enjoying the super sensitive moment that comes after such a powerful orgasm. Eventually I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her, and she rolled over to face me and smiled, a smile that lit up her whole face.

"That was so fantastic, I can't believe how good sex is, you are amazing" she said.

"Well you are pretty hot stuff yourself" I answered, "and it's good that you are willing to try new things and relax and let yourself enjoy them."

"I never done it standing up, I've never done anything in a car like before, I've never done it doggy style and I've never even pulled my knees up so high when lying on the bed under you" Trish marvelled. "It all felt so good, so natural".

"Well I'd like to continue trying new things with you, if you trust me to" I said.

"Of course I do," Trish said. "I have had the best night, thanks so much for buying us tickets to the concert and the drinks, and of course, this!"

I kissed her again, passionately and deeply, and enjoyed her embrace, then I started kissing my way down her body, spending a fair bit of time on her wonderful breasts and nipples, and trailing my tongue slowly down her fantastically flat stomach, towards her sweet nectar. Trish could sense what I was doing and where I was going and I could tell she was becoming aroused again, as was I. I slid off the bed onto my knees, and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, so her feet were at the edge and her knees up in the air and spread, opening her pussy lips to me. I went to work on her pussy, wonderfully puffy and warm and wet from our lovemaking, slowly sliding my tongue around her lips, and flicking her clit, which was quite an aroused little button and easy to pick. I started increasing the length and strength of my licks up her lips, occasionally putting my tongue inside a little bit, and sucking gently. Trish was squirming with pleasure again, and I brought a hand up to help, softly rubbing the side of her clit hood whilst licking elsewhere, and putting a finger in her pussy whilst gently licking her clit. Her juices began flowing and Trish began moaning, and one hand went onto the top of my head and pushed me gently into her, encouraging my efforts. I lubed up a finger and slid it into her arsehole, it slid in easily to the base, this angle and my previous ministrations opening her arse up to me. I went to work on her clit with my tongue, little flicks and long soft strokes, and judged by Trish's moans that she liked the soft strokes more, so stopped the flicks.

I slowly pushed a 2nd finger in, and Trish stiffened a little, so I increased the pressure and frequency of my oral strokes on her clit, and she relaxed and resumed a soft panting.

"Yesss, keep licking me there, yes, like that, ooooh, nice and soft, oh that's great, that feels great, oh suck my pussy, suck my clit" she panted.

I obeyed but also started moving my fingers in her arse in and out slowly, very slowly. I was getting very hard again.

Trish started moaning and panting more loudly, and I went a little faster in my licking and sucking, but also my finger strokes in her arse. Trish starting pushing my face into her pussy firmly and urged me to keep going.

"Stewy! Oh yeah, suck me, suck my pussy, lick my pussy, oh that feels great, what a tongue, oh I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum with your tongue up my pussy!" Trish moaned.

Suddenly she came, gushing her juice onto my tongue, even squirting a little, and pushing my head firmly into her, trying to bury my face in her pussy. It was a wonderful sensation, a beautiful woman highly aroused and smooth and bare coming without restraint whilst I tongued her clit and moved 2 fingers in her arse. Slowly she subsided and I withdrew my tongue and fingers, and slid up next to her. She hesitated a bit, then kissed me, tasting herself and devouring my tongue whilst her hands roamed all over me, cupping my arse and pulling me into her pussy so my hard cock was lying along her crack.

"You have made me feel so special, so wonderful, is there anything I can do for you that is special?" Trish asked, looking me in the eyes. I could tell she was sincere, genuinely wanting to please me, but not sure how to do so best.

"I'd love to take your arse" I replied."I know you haven't done it before, but it can feel really good - maybe not the first time for you, but I will go slow and be gentle, and it really feels fantastic for me. I had 2 fingers in your arse before when I was going down on you, and you are stretched and ready. I understand if it's too big a step for you now, but that's what I'd love to do."

Straight away I could tell Trish wasn't that keen on the idea, despite the fact I had had a finger in her arse - or two - most of the night, actually discussing it was a bit confronting. Eventually she took a deep breath and agreed, as long as I would stop if it hurt.

I wasted no time and grabbed some massage oil from beside my bed and lathered my cock in it.

"So what position do you want me in?" Trish asked. "Doggy style?"

"No, throw me that pillow and slide down the bed and lift your knees up to your chest again" I said. She complied and I put the pillow under her butt and pushed her knees into breasts a bit harder. Her anus was looking good, I squeezed a fair bit of oil onto her crack and let it drip down inside her rosebud, then slowly worked it inside with one and then 2 fingers, all the whilse murmuring reassuring comments about how gentle I would be, how gorgeous she was (true!) and how much she turned me on. Having finished lubing almost excessively - well too much is almost enough in my opinion - I placed my cock head at her arsehole and slowly lent forward, lowering myself inside her.

"Just relax" I whispered.

Trish kept her breathing slow and deep but I could feel her starting to tense up. I pushed a bit harder and my head slipped inside her arse, and I stopped, waiting for her to accept me, and enjoying the feeling of her so tight and hot around my cock. I pushed forward a little more and began sliding into her, not really giving her a chance to stop me but not hurting her either. Eventually I was two-thirds buried inside her arse and just the sight of it was almost enough to make me lose control. I slowly slid back out, revelling in the tight, slippery sensation, and then slowly pushed back in, a little further this time.

"Oh Trish, that feels awesome, just relax your arse and let me fuck you up the arse, let me move inside your arse until I am buried deep, oh yeah, you are so hot, I am so turned on, oh just relax and let me slide, yeah like that" I moaned, starting to push a little harder and deeper on the in stroke.

Trish bit her lip a little bit, I could tell she wasn't enjoying it that much, well at all, but at least she was letting me enjoy it, and enjoy it I was.

"Trish, tell me to fuck your arse, tell me to cum in your arse" I whispered.

Trish looked at me and smiled. Now that's my kind of woman, I am buried in her arse, fucking her for the first time anal-style, she's not really into it, but she wants to please me and return some pleasure I have brought to her all night.

"Stewy you big stud, fuck my arse, stick that big cock in my arse and fuck me, keep fucking my arse like that, yeah, cum in my arse, but be gentle!" Trish murmurs.

I keep my rhythm going, it is getting easier now to slide full length into Trish, not as much resistance as before, it is still tight and hot though. I start to rub Trish's clit, it's an easy position to do so as her arse is lifted up on the pillow, and eventually I sense her arousal at least through her pussy and clit. I keep up my arse fucking, sliding in and out, gently and slowly but full length, burying my cock in her arse until my legs / waist are pushing hard against Trish's firm butt, and flexing my cock at the full penetration. Oh it feels good.

Trish is relaxing a bit more as I rub her clit, the pleasure from that is taking away a bit of the focus on the sensations in her arse, so I dribble a bit more oil onto my cock and slide into her arse again, a bit quicker this time.

Trish keeps talking dirty to me, telling me what I want to hear. "Yeah Stewy, fuck my arse with your cock, slide that massive cock into my butt and butt fuck me hard, fuck me up the arse until you cum, and keep rubbing my clit it feels sooo good too" Trish moans.

I keep sliding into her arse, I can't believe how good it feels, so tight and warm, and Trish starts pushing back against me, ramming my cock as deep as possible in her arse.

"Oh yeah Trish, push that arse back into me, wrap yourself around my cock, yeah, keep going like that! Do you like my cock up your arse? Am I filling your arse with my cock? Am I going to cum up your arse? Keep pushing back at me like that! Oh yeah! Oh that feels good! Oh yeah, I love fucking your arse! You are so tight and hot! Uh! Uh! I'm gonna cum again! But this time I'm gonna cum up your arse! Push that arse back at me like that! Let me cum in your arse!"

"Yeah baby, fuck me in the arse Stewy, fuck my arse deep and hard! Keep rubbing my clit please! Make me cum too! Cum in my arse! I want to feel you cum in my arse! Fuck my butt! Fuck my arse! Cum in my arse! Oh! Oh yeah! Keep rubbing my clit, harder, keep going, don't stop, keep rubbing! Oh! Cum in my arse!" Trish screamed.

For the 3rd time that night I exploded deep in her hole, pushing all my weight down to bury myself as deep as possible as Trish pushed her arse back against me. I could feel my cum squeeze down her arse and around my cock, coating it in cum and then some of it dripping out and down my balls. I kept coming and shaking a little, the power of the orgasm almost making me weak-kneed. Trish came too as I kept rubbing her clit, nowhere near as powerfully as me or as she had before, but she was certainly a multiple orgasm kind of woman, and just the fact she was relaxed enough to orgasm as I pillaged her arse spoke volumes.